Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Light Orange

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Brown mane and tail

Eye Color: Light purple

Cutie Mark: Heart monitor

Physique: Normal build

Origin/Residence: Canterlot, now lives outside of Ponyville

Occupation: Physician, Director of Medicine, Ponyville Hospital

Motivation: “To offer the finest medical care to all ponies who enter our hospital”

Dislikes: Intruders in the hospital, rowdy patients, tomfoolery in general

Character Summary:

Stable lived a very priviledged life in Canterlot. His parents were in the medical profession, so it seemed natural that their only son would follow in the family legacy. This was confirmed early in his foalhood when during a school picnic, one of his classmates accidentally ate some poison berries he found in the forest. Acting quickly and using knowledge he had learned from watching his mom and dad working at a hospital, young Stable induced his classmate to throw up and then had him drink several pitchers of buttermilk to dilute the remaining poison in his stomach. Stable’s fast action saved his classmate’s life. When his parents told him how proud they were of him, Stable’s unique cutie mark appeared on his flanks. From that moment on, all of Stable’s educational efforts began to focus on pony anatomy and health. After graudating top in his class at Canterlot University’s School of Medicine, Doctor Stable received a job offer from Ponyville Hospital to become their Director of Medicine. So, leaving his posh life in Canterlot behind, Doctor Stable moved into a large estate outside of Ponyville and became what he remains today, a simple small town doctor. Doctor Stable is usually very solemn and serious when it comes to his work, but also has a great ‘bedside manner.’ He truly cares for his patients, often working long hours at the hospital. Although he loves to relax and unwind during his ‘off hours,’ Doctor Stable is ever vigilant in his responsibility towards the residents of Ponyville. Sometimes, he can take his job TOO seriously and can be demanding to subordinates, nursing staff and security ponies.

Y'know, when I saw this, I thought "Isn't his name Doctor Monitor? I swear I saw one of the staff make a post about it somewhere" but I can't find that anywhere. Maybe I dreamed it? :!:

Just randomly felt like sharing that. :blush: Good luck with your app!

Just going by the name this character was given in the FiM Wikia:

Didn't know if any of the staff here gave him a different name or not.

In all honesty, 'Doctor Stable' sounds a bit more 'ponyish' than 'Doctor Monitor' anyway.

:D :D :D :D