GAK [Ready]

BrainedBySaucepans

Roleplay Type: Crossovers

Name: GAK

Sex: It's Gak Gak Gak!

Species (or "What is GAK?!?"): It's Gak Gak Gak!

Eye colour: It's Gak Gak Gak!

Coat: All sorts of Gak colours. There's even Gak in the Dark! Glow in the dark Gak! That glows!!!

Mane/Tail: It's Gak Gak Gak!

Physique: Incredible squishable! Squashable squeezable!! Stretchable bounceable!!! Flopable popable stuff!!!!

Residence: Everywhere.

Cutie Mark: A Gak Pack and Gak Vac (sold seperately)

History: Gak apparently went somewhere for a while, but now GAK IS BACK!

Character Summary: Gak is here and wants you to know about the most important thing in the world: GAK! Some might call gak self centred, but gak just thinks you'll be so amazed by the properties of Gak that you might accidentally stop paying attention to what Gak is saying about Gak! And that would be terrible! Don't worry though, Gak knows that the solution to this problem is obvious, so as soon as Gak finishes talking about Gak, Gak just goes back to the beginning and starts again. That way, Gak can be sure that everyone has all the relevant information about Gak!

Don't think that Gak is just interested in Gak though. Gak would be nothing without Gak's accessories, like the Gak Copier, the Gak Colour Mixer and of course the Gac Vac! Gak is just as keen to talk about these as Gak is to talk about Gakself, perhaps even more so.

When Gak isn't talking about Gak, Gak will occasionally let Gak's friend/very special someproduct Floam say a few words, but unfortunately Floam has no interest in talking about Gak, instead preferring to talk about Floam. This depresses Gak, since Gak knows that talk of Floam will only confuse Gak's other friends. Fortunately, Gak knows that any confusion can be easily solved by talking about Gak some more.

Unfortunately, much of the above is just Gak's internal fantasy; Gak, being Gak, cannot talk at all or move of Gak's own volition. Instead, Gak just sits there imagining how brilliant everyone's life would be if only Gak could tell everyone about the joys of Gak.

GAK ATTACK!

Coat: All sorts of Gak colours. There's even Gak in the Dark! Glow in the dark Gak! That glows!!!

Physique: Incredible squishable! Squashable squeezable!! Stretchable bounceable!!! Flopable popable stuff!!!!

Character Summary: Gak is here and wants you to know about the most important thing in the world: GAK! Some might call gak self centred, but gak just thinks you'll be so amazed by the properties of Gak that you might accidentally stop paying attention to what Gak is saying about Gak! And that would be terrible! Don't worry though, Gak knows that the solution to this problem is obvious, so as soon as Gak finishes talking about Gak, Gak just goes back to the beginning and starts again. That way, Gak can be sure that everyone has all the relevant information about Gak!

Don't think that Gak is just interested in Gak though. Gak would be nothing without Gak's accessories, like the Gak Copier, the Gak Colour Mixer and of course the Gac Vac! Gak is just as keen to talk about these as Gak is to talk about Gakself, perhaps even more so.

When Gak isn't talking about Gak, Gak will occasionally let Gak's friend/very special someproduct Floam say a few words, but unfortunately Floam has no interest in talking about Gak, instead preferring to talk about Floam. This depresses Gak, since Gak knows that talk of Floam will only confuse Gak's other friends. Fortunately, Gak knows that any confusion can be easily solved by talking about Gak some more.

Unfortunately, much of the above is just Gak's internal fantasy; Gak, being Gak, cannot talk at all or move of Gak's own volition. Instead, Gak just sits there imagining how brilliant everyone's life would be if only Gak could tell everyone about the joys of Gak.

GAK ATTACK!

GAK ATTACK!

• Like 6

GAK GAK GAK!!!!

GAK GAK GAK IS SO EDIBLE, YOU'LL DIE CHOKING ON GAK GAK GAK! GAK GAK GAK IS NOT EDIBLE, BUT YOU'LL EAT IT ANYWAY! AND YOU'LL BUY GAK GAK GAK ANYWAY, EVEN THOUGH GAK GAK GAK IS A USELESS PRODUCT! GAK GAK GAKGAK GAK GAKGAK GAK GAKGAK GAK GAKGAK GAK GAK!

To think I was one of the only people to be thinking about gak ponies.....I'LL TAKE ON FLOAM.

Excellent, I've added in details of Gak's prior relationship with Floam, let me know if you want anything changed in that bit.

(Although I may just cut it, since it really isn't about Gak...)

I'm sorry to inform you, but Gak is not listed as an option on the Playable Species List. As such, this character cannot be approved for the World of Equestria RP. Perhaps instead you would like to play this character in the Crossovers RP?

Also, you seem to have posted the application three times in your first post. :)

I'm sorry to inform you, but Gak is not listed as an option on the Playable Species List. As such, this character cannot be approved for the World of Equestria RP. Perhaps instead you would like to play this character in the Crossovers RP?

Also, you seem to have posted the application three times in your first post. :)

I'm perfectly aware of the fact I posted the app three times, how else am I supposed to ensure people will actually remember what was in it?!? Clever wordplay? Good writing? Well chosen visuals? Don't be silly...

As for whether this should be for Mane RP, I think a pretty strong case can be made for making this the exception to the species rule. Gak can be fitted into World of Equestria rather seamlessly after all; my plan is to simply go into every thread and post about 30 seconds worth of Gak related content every few posts (repeated several times of course). I'm sure you agree that there's no way this would be at all jarring or incongruous....

I'm perfectly aware of the fact I posted the app three times, how else am I supposed to ensure people will actually remember what was in it?!? Clever wordplay? Good writing? Well chosen visuals? Don't be silly...

As for whether this should be for Mane RP, I think a pretty strong case can be made for making this the exception to the species rule. Gak can be fitted into World of Equestria rather seamlessly after all; my plan is to simply go into every thread and post about 30 seconds worth of Gak related content every few posts (repeated several times of course). I'm sure you agree that there's no way this would be at all jarring or incongruous....

I do see your first point... and I do suppose there's nothing wrong with repeating the content... :P

But on the second point, I'm afraid we are not prepared to make an exception. Gak just isn't something we see in the show (commercials do not count), nor is there evidence that it exists in Equestria. Also, the manner of RP which you describes sounds as if it could possibly potentially annoy some people. I'm not sure this is the kind of thing we would be prepared to allow in the game. :/

• Like 1

I do see your first point... and I do suppose there's nothing wrong with repeating the content... :razz:

But on the second point, I'm afraid we are not prepared to make an exception. Gak just isn't something we see in the show (commercials do not count), nor is there evidence that it exists in Equestria. Also, the manner of RP which you describes sounds as if it could possibly potentially annoy some people. I'm not sure this is the kind of thing we would be prepared to allow in the game. :/

Fine, I bow to your tyrannical ways, and have changed the RP type. It also occured to me that Gak would actually have no way of communicating, since Gak is Gak. I have rectified the summary to reflect this, and am currently seeking another RPer willing to submit an app for the Gak narrator.