• Announcements

• Dio

Events, Themes, and Ads   07/10/2016

Hi everypony! You might have noticed some changes to the site.   Firstly, we've got ourselves a snazzy new theme featuring artwork by our own Zeig and Brianblackberry!

If you've been reading the banners, you'll know that the Grand Galloping Gala is on. Head on down to our RP section to see who's playing!

Finally we've got the matter of advertisements. In order to help fund the site, we've enabled Adsense on most subpages. They are intentionally kept low key and unobtrusive so as not to interfere with your forum browsing experience. To help keep Canterlot running, we ask that you disable Adblock Plus and NoScript for Canterlot and allow the ads to be displayed. As the ad program is still experimental, we will be doing tweaks to both the visuals and under the hood as time goes on. We will have more detailed policy on ads and the fate of donations released in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your continued patronage and happy roleplaying!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SonicRainboomGirl

MLP FIM Pegasus Creator

8 posts in this topic

http://www.dolldivine.com/mlp-fim-pegasus-creator.php

I'm sure lots of you have seen this already. But just in case you haven't, it's a less advanced pony creator just for pegasi. But it's still very cute and could create some cute characters, too!

Pony didn't like my style for her at first.... :(

I've never seen this one before..The animation is really cute. <3

Hah, make her pink, she gets cheesed off :D

Nonsense! Pink is a good colour! :o

Nonsense! Pink is a good colour! :-o

Pink is my personal favorite colour! :D

Oh this is really cute! And the pony is such a hoot with her expressions. Plus, I love that you can unlock "achievements". Anyone get an achievement for not changing her default base? xD