Cutie Mark Request Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!!!! I am back, and it's good to see everypony. ;) I was wondering if I could have Nightmare Moons Cutiemark? She is a character that I do play. :Luna:

Hello!!!! I am back, and it's good to see everypony. ;) I was wondering if I could have Nightmare Moons Cutiemark? She is a character that I do play. :Luna:

I think that is for CC and WOE not FFA

QuickLime is indeed correct.

• Users with cast characters in World of Equestria or Canterlot Chronicles may request the cutie mark of any character they play.

She is not yet open, but she should be soon enough in Canterlot Chronicles. Keep an eye out for the opening announcement and try your luck then. :)

Yep. Cast Cutie marks only go to users who have that cast character approved for use in World of Equestria or Canterlot Chronicles. We want to keep the cutie mark's at least relatively unique between members after all, and in Free RP, anyone can roleplay as any character as opposed to in the structured RP games where there are just two players for most of them (one in each game).

Recent marks have been added/updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I get one like my cutie mark? I know the image is bad and I don't have a good software for it and I was using a mouse... (I updated it to a PNG)

You should be able to since you have over 50 posts. If you want a vectored cutiemark, you can ask someone to help you make it

Archived