The Antiquis visits Equestria (Closed!)

Noedig

Alex listened carefully to the human's explanation, every once in a while giving a simple nod in understanding. Part of Alex's young mind drifted off to how much better off he would be if he had the ability to remember anything he wanted, given how he had a bad habit of forgetting things a lot of the time. He cocked his head curiously when Noedig mentioned that Alex reminded him of someone dear to him, which both confused and intrigued the adolescent teen. He wanted to ask who it was that he reminded the man of, but instinctively kept quiet for fear of seeming rude by prying to much.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, now that it's over with... what else can we talk about?" Noedig asked. "Perhaps some history about Equestria or Earth? Maybe tell me about yourselves?"

"I'm open for anything you two believe to be appropriate." Gale Storm said.

At this, Alex perked up a bit. He figured that Noedig had learned quite a bit about Zed in the time he spent with him, but Alex never had the chance to share very many details about himself. "Well, I'm up for a little boasting about myself." Alex said with a playful grin. "I'm technically half angel and half Pegasus, from my mother's side. These wings I have are actually Pegasus wings." He seemed to speak of his parents' relationship as if it were completely normal, despite how strange it would seem to many. "I have many of the same abilities as my father, but he says that mine will be ten times more powerful once I learn to fully control them... not to brag or anything." He smiled nervously, before lighting back up once again. "I've made a lot of progress, though! Perhaps I could demonstrate my own little trick, but I'll need just a small spark from Uncle Gale."

Noedig listened to the boy carefully. At first, in his thoughts after hearing his parents are two different species, he was surprised for a brief moment, he quickly swallowed that information with acceptance. Living for over a thousand years, this just became another one of his many bizarre experiences. Aside from that, understanding that his power is premature and will eventually surpass his father's by ten fold, it is a remarkable level of power to Noedig. Noedig hopes this boy will be a good man. "Sure. I'd like to see it." He said.

"Very well..." Gale Storm said, agreeing to help his performance. He stood up on all fours, and then raised his right hoof up, with electricity crackling around his hoof. "Whenever you're ready."

Alex took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment, putting himself in a more meditative state so that he could concentrate better. He relaxed all of his muscles as best as he could, before shifting his feet in order to take a more solid stance. After holding his breath for a moment longer, he opened his eyes, revealing that his bluish-green irises curiously appeared to be glowing, similar to how his father's did whenever he used his powers. "Okay... ready."

Alex immediately caught the spark in both of his hands, holding it as if it were a solid object. He seemed to shiver a bit at the feeling of the energy coursing through him, before taking another deep breath. He began adding some of his own energy to it, making the small spark shift into a more potent form of electricity. "Now... I can actually make different shapes out of this... if I can just add in a little more--"

Suddenly, there was a loud crackling sound that quickly translated to a thunderous pop as the ball of electricity in the boy's hand suddenly seemed to explode. The force of it sending the child back at least three feet, and he landed heavily on his back with a dull thud. After a few seconds, he sat up and rubbed the back of his head, wincing. "Maybe I went a bit too far..." He said. Unbeknownst to him, his hair was sticking straight up.

Alex rubbed the back of his head, before standing up. "I'm okay..." He said, trying to fix his hair but groaning with distaste as it continued to stick up in the air. "This might be a problem..."

• 1 month later...

Noedig noticed the obvious hair rise, and decided to do something about that...

"Here." He said, approaching him, and then placed his hand on top of his head and shuffles his hair, seemingly making it worse, but actually, he absorbed the static electricity. He stops messing up his hair, which actually falls back down normally. He raised the hand which he just used and let electricity discharge from his hand.

"All better, kiddo." Noedig says to Alex. "Better luck next time, huh?"

"Maybe I used too much..." Gale said, wondering.

"Nah, he's definitely at fault. Was worth the effort, though." Noedig replied. "However, this is magical electricity, unlike mine."

Alex grimaced a bit when Noedig began to rub the top of his head, mussing his hair up a bit more, but gave a small sigh once the remaining excess electricity was absorbed from his hair, allowing it to fall back down normally. "Thanks." Alex said, sweeping his fingers through his hair in an attempt to put it back into place. "I've been trying to teach myself to use electricity, but I can't seem to make any more progress from where I already am. Dad can't really teach me, because he doesn't know how to do it very well either. It's one of the very few powers he has that no one has taught him to use."

"I see..." Noedig replies. "Well, like I said, my electrical power is not magical, because it was artificially put into me. Magic, however, is not... it's a gateway to many roads, be it good, bad, safe, or dangerous. But, if magic applies the same thing with science, then this is what I will say: electricity is like a beast that will bite at anything. Holding it around and making shapes from that beast is incoherently difficult, because that beast is volatile and erratic. It needs a lead. For example, my whole body is my electricity's lead, but when I direct my electricity, my other power, pure energy, guides it. Try to create a magical, bendable lead that attracts electricity, and see where that will go."

((Hope this is conceivable. lol))

• 2 weeks later...

Alex listened carefully and nodded in understanding, before looking down and rubbing the back of his head. "All right, I guess I could try something like that. I've never really thought of it that way. I always thought that I could just manipulate it as it runs through my body, but it makes sense that it rarely works since I don't have a magical lead. I'll... try it some other time, though."

"Well, this was a very interesting experience." Gale Storm replied. "... Ah, it's already time for me to take my leave. Relaxation was brief, but it was good. Alex, you should head on home. I must take this man to his quarters and then get back to business."

"Business... okay." Noedig said. "Not that I can sleep now, but I will follow you for the location. Afterwards, I'd like to check my things and do some studies outdoors."

"Hmm... please try not to disrupt the citizens, you may worry them." Gale warned him sincerely.

"I've kept myself secret for good reasons most of my life, so I understand, sir." Noedig said to him.

"Strange... but, that's good enough. Follow me." Gale said and then to Alex he says, "Good night, Alex. Head back safely, please."

"See you another time, I hope." Noedig replied, waving once.

And so they went.

Alex's shoulders slumped when Gale mentioned that it was time for him to leave, and lead Noedig to his quarters for the evening. "Oh... all right, then." He replied. He would have wanted to spend more time with the two, but he was a bit tired himself. Turning in early for the night didn't sound like a terrible idea. "Goodnight, Uncle Gale! Goodnight, Noedig!" He called, before making his way back in the direction of Canterlot. Hopefully Zed would be all right with him spending the night in the castle...

• 1 month later...

Gale Storm had taken him to some quarters appropriate to his size and physique, much like Zed's but simpler and less decorated. Noedig humbly thanked Gale Storm and bid him good night, Gale Storm said the same back and left to do his duty as Duke. Noedig had placed his things under the bed, and his sword carefully placed on the floor next to the bed on the right. Hoping no pony will invade his things, he left his quarters in good faith that his room will not be trespassed. He brought a tablet with him from his pack-- a personal tool, looking to write down information. Unlocking his tablet, he already began writing down his first experience and his first encounter from visiting alternate realities. It was mostly good, and slightly disturbing on occasion. He kept walking, not looking where he's going but totally aware of his surroundings as he is using his tablet. Eventually by the time he got out, he already finished writing his last experience which was with Gale Storm and the boy, Alex. As usual, it triggers a recall of all his memories of this certain someone in a mere split-second. As much as he's used to it, he still does not take it well in thought.

Noedig began traveling in the shadows of Canterlot's city, recording information of their culture, all of which took him an hour to do so. He then went off outside of Canterlot to look for any natural spots. There are many of those, and many more than the cities he's from. As fortunate as it is for him to take in, he does not want to spend too much time with nature, as there is more than enough proof to show that this planet is rich with life, so he decided to spend one hour on this. Finishing his records of Canterlot's nature, he began looking in the distance for any other inhabited locations. He found one far away, worth a train ride's distance. And it has a railroad of it's own to get to Canterlot and that place, which we know as Ponyville. Many things have been written down so far. For now, he's satisfied with what he got and decided to return to his quarters after two hours of research. But just after he turned back, he saw something unusual moving into the castle... it was dark, so he couldn't really see what it was, but it definitely looked unnatural. This had him very worried. Stashing his tablet away, he dashed back to the castle with astounding agility and speed and subtle discretion.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Six hours earlier...

In the harsh blizzard of the Frozen North lays the dark, cold castle of Diana Frostmere. And from the castle a great wyvern is heading towards it, intent to land at the tall doors of Diana's hall. After landing, the beast approached the doors, and with Queen's minions at the door, they open with no hesitance. The beast growls with affirmation and moves forward, into the dark hall of her castle. Ice and snow is everywhere as aesthetic decor, the detail is fine and horrifying. Icicles that splay beautifully everywhere can just as well kill a normal creature. Thankfully this beast is not normal-- rather undead. The wyvern approaches to whom appears to be a pale, icy-blue alicorn mare, sitting on a throne... she's expected this beast, and waits with an elder's patience for the beast to get close. The best got close enough and then kneels before her.

"Your Highness. Your servant, Malagog, has come and awaits your command." The beast said to her. "What will you have me do?"

Diana sat patiently on her icey throne, watching as her most loyal and trusted lieutenant approached her. The icey blue Alicorn mare only gave a simple nod as the undead wyvern knelt before her. "There is a boy. In Canterlot." She said, her voice soft, yet ominous enough that it would send shivers down the spines of any who heard it. "The son of Zachery Edron Davison, otherwise known as the Angel of Equestria." She paused for a long moment, adding a bit of suspense to the air around them. "As most ponies know, 'Zed' is quite possibly one of the most powerful beings in Equestria. The only one who has ever been able to defeat him was Nightmare Moon herself. However... his son possesses a power that is far greater, and would easily surpass his father's once he comes of age. He will have the power I need to make Equestria mine, and rule the land in an eternal winter." She stood up from her throne. "The boy's name is Alex. He is currently in Canterlot, away from his father. You will go there and bring the child to me. He is still small and easily manipulated, so we should have no trouble coercing him to join us."

After listening with great care, Malagog bowed his head and says, "Understood, your Highness. I will take the boy while he sleeps, he would surely need to rest like many would, unlike us..." Malagog stood back up and turned round to leave, but not before saying, "... But soon, he may never need to rest again after I bring him here."

Malagog assumed the boy will be just like him if he's taken here-- undead. But he has no pity, no remorse, nor passion... only obedience. And he's fine with that, unnaturally.

The doors that which remained open now close behind Malagog, who has already lifted himself to the blizzard heights, and headed to Canterlot... gradually spawning his minions as he flies. His minions and himself make noise like you'd never heard before... the crying winds and the bellowing roar of a soaring avalanche. Winter is coming, and no pony will see that until it's too late. And it was.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

The Present...

Noedig had returned to his quarters by now to check his things, and discovered that they're all still where they've been left. Putting his tablrt and stash out of the way, he picked up his revolver and its ammunition qnd headed toward the closest location of the castle which where the silouhette crept into. He knows it's likely not his place to be concerned by this, but then that wouldn't make him a friend to those he has acquainted to. The guards are unaware of the shadowy invader, but they are aware of the human Noedig running towards them. They attempt to intervene, ready to take him down. Noedig understood their intention and respected their action, so he decided to take them down and quickly grab ahold of both of them in his arms, locked and unable to escape. "There's something invading your castle-- and it isn't me! Follow me or go after it." He releases them go and continues running to locate it. "Your choice!" Both guards looked at each other in confusion. "An intruder? Why should we trust him?" The first one said. "Truth or no truth, I'm going after him." They nodded once and ran after Noedig. Unsure of whether he's tricking them, or telling the truth. Regardless, they'll soon find out.

Malagog had his minions go into covert ops to retrieve the boy. For now, he waits for his minions to get back, so that they can get the hay out of there as quickly as possible. His minons sucessfully infiltrated the castle, unaware of a certain character going after them. They head to the boy's bed chamber, and found him sleeping soundly... Malagog instructed one of them to put him under a deep slumber with some special dust, and so the carrier and his four comrades quietly approach him. One will put the dust on him first and the other four will hold him down in case he retaliates. Th carrier initiated and spread dust over his face for his nose to breathe. It only had Malagog's minions to briefly wonder... what happens next?

Alex slept soundly in his bed, his chest rising and falling gently with each breath he took. His room was dark, and the only light came from the moonlight pouring in through the partially open window near his bed. The boy was completely unaware as the undead minions soundlessly crept into his room, and directly up to his bedside. As the dust was sprinkled over his face, his head shifted a little... before suddenly breathing in a few specks of it. The boy's eyes suddenly shot open and he began coughing, his eyes frantically darting about in the room. His glasses were sitting on the night stand next to him, but he was still able to make out the blurred figures surrounding him. "S-stay back!" He yelped, before feeling a set of skeletal hooves holding him down. The drug acted fast, the boy's mind quickly becoming clouded as he felt the overwhelming need to sleep. In the palm of his shaking hand, a small flame formed and flickered for a few seconds before sizzling out, signaling that he just did not have the energy to generate even the smallest flame to defend himself. Mere seconds later, Alex lay still once again, his eyes closed and his chest rising and falling as it had before.

The special dust is doing its work, now they plan to place the boy in a body bag, designed to be cold-proof, fire-proof, and breathable inside. Quickly, they placed the boy in the bag and closed up the bag with strings attached which close the end of the bag, then they immediately smash the window near his bead and began leaving one by one.

Noedig heard a smashing, it was nearby and just ahead behind that door. He approaches the door attempts to open it, but it was locked. With no time to pick its lock, he kicks it down with enough force to make it swing open. At this point, what he saw was unsettling; Skeletal ponies with an icy appearance leaving the room through the window with a large bag. He doesn't know who is in that bag, but that doesn't matter. This is wrong.

"Drop it or I'll drop you!" Noedig said. They ignore him, but not because they choose to. They cannot listen to anyone or anything but Malagog and his Queen. So, they continue to leave, the bag is about to exit, and three minions stay behind to prevent any intervention of their mission.

The two guards caught up with Noedig and attempted to restrain him, but something caught their sights inside that room. "They're taking the boy!" The second guard said. Noedig looks at the guards with surprise. "Alex?" He said, to be reassured. The three minions growl and grow to screech, and began to attack the three opponents by tackling them. Noedig looks back and notices their offense and gets ready to put them down, but the guards had less reaction time, so they weren't ready to take them on.

With the situation understood in a mere blink of eye, Noedig pulls out his revolver and fires three shots at them in a single swipe in one second before those minions made contact.

Three thunders, three falling. It all happened so fast. The guards were shocked to the bones by the noise, caught in confusion. Meanwhile, Alex in the bag had already left the window and was taken above the rooftops. "No!" He yells, he holsters his gun and runs to the window to catch up. The guards came out of confusion and realized Noedig slain three skeletal, undead ponies, in clutters of bone and foul wisps emanating from it. "He told the truth after all." The first one said to the second and then said, "Alert the guards, I'll assist the human!" The second guard ran off to do just that. The first one followed Noedig. Noedig was already out of the window and quickly began climbing up the wall to get to the rooftop, where Alex was supposedly being taken. The guard happened to be a pegasus, so he simply unfurled his wings and flew out. "Where is he?" The guard asked Noedig. "Up the rooftops. Stay sharp!" He responded briefly. The guard took note and went up ahead quickly.  Noedig had little difficulty climbing the wall, he was moving faster than a squirrel would on a tree. It took him six seconds to reach the rooftop. He just made it to the top and brought himself up. And just as he thought they were right where they should be, something else was there. A humongous something. "A dragon?" He blurted out silently. "An undead one at that." The minions were busy fastening the bag's handle onto Malagog's feet claws, clearly to take the boy to the sky where most wouldn't reach. The guard that is ahead of Noedig was already attempting to intervene them. "Unhand that boy or it's death!" He shouts. "This will not go well..." He said with concern for the guard and went on to help him.

The dragon notices two opponents coming at them. With no hesitance, the dragons instantly inhales and shoots icy flames at the closest one, which was the pegasus guard. The pegasus guard couldn't make time to dodge, the fire overwhelmed him and covered him in fire. He cries out in pain, yelping and whimpering as he crashes down. Noedig stopped running and stood still, stunned by the sudden attack. He splits his attention between the dragon and the guard on fire. "IT'S BURNS! THE ICE BURNS!" The guard wails. He tries to roll around to put it out. "AUGH!"

The ice burns? He's clearly on fire! But soon, the guard started to struggle moving while the flames dissipated... he guard stopped moving mid-tantrum, his body turned into an icy statue. His face expressed in pain and horror. The wyvern roars with cackling. "Death it is, then! Stupid horse!" Noedig put his full attention on the dragon. It's clearly aware, sentient of his own actions. "Who are you and what do you want with the boy?" Malagog stops cackling and retorts. "I could ask the same thing to you, but I won't... you're not worth my valuable time." He then turns his attention to his minions. "That's good enough, take the living pest out!" They do as they're told and go after Noedig, intent to kill. Noedig counts seven coming at him, and three bullets remaining in the revolver. Should he risk using his powers? No, he thinks. If he escapes, he'll know what I can do. But he may more likely be taken down if I do... so let's take the grunts down with no powers, and see what happens next.

With that plan settled in another blink of an eye, he takes out his revolver once again and fires his first shot at the one from the right. Thunder struck and the first went down. Malagog was stunned for a brief moment by the sound and what he did. Noedig resumes and shots the next two down from the right. Two more thunders struck them down. The remaining minions were still at him with no hesitance. Noedig was prepared to crush their skulls and charged at them. The four minions charged at him in a line, and this gave him an idea. He jumps, flipping forward 320 degrees, and plants his feet at the two middle minions, pushing them back and down the ground. Meanwhile his hands gripped the other two, pulled backwards from moving forward. The two middle crash on the floor, his arms swing forward to collide each skulls in each hands. They're instantly crushed, turn to dust. He then instantly stands, curb-stomps the left one and then pounds once and hard at the right one with his right fist. All un-undead in three seconds.

"Don't play with me." He said. "Who are you and what do you want with the boy?" Malagog so wanted to beat the living being out of him, but he had no time to risk his mission. He does not respond and takes off. Noedig goes after him, now attempting to use his powers to take him down with ranged attack. Malagog sees him coming after him, and briskly blasts a huge, icy fireball at him. Noedig sees that big ball of death coming at him. He can't outrun it or dodge sideways, he can only stop moving or move back. He stops mid-runnign and jumps back. The projectile made impact and created a big force of shockwave, which made Noedig fly even further. Further to the point which he cannot stop hurling over the edge of the castle. Malagog smiled in wicked pleasure and began to fly away to the sky, back to the Frozen North.

Already over the edge, he was now seventy feet away from the ground and closing in. Sixty. Forty-five. Twenty-five. Five. Heavy thud in the ground.

He is faced up, arms and legs spread out like he's laying there. Most of the alerted guards noticed the dragon flying away and chased it, others noticed the human falling and went to go check it out. Just so as it happens, the second guard from earlier went to check out Noedig with the others. "This is the human who tried to get the boy back from Malagog!" The guards look at Noedig and then back at the second guard. "Well, the guy died trying..." That one guard said. "Rest in peace, you Celestia-damned hero." They got closer to move him, suddenly Noedig raised his left hand to stop them. "Please... don't call me a hero." The guards move back. "He's turned undead!" Said one guard. "Stay back!" Noedig, behind his shades, rolled his eyes at that one. "Oh, absolutely..." The second guard tried to get them to relax. "Don't listen to him, he's not dead!" He then asked Noedig, "How did you survive a fall this high?" Noedig got up slowly, groaning a little and then slowly turns his head to that guard. "By keeping my butt aimed at the ground... with determination." They all murmured. That one guard asks, "Determined for life?"

"Determined for that boy." He said, now getting up. "Does his father know?"

"We told him and the Princesses." The second guard replied. "They're trying to get him back... but by the looks of it, the dragon is too long gone."

"Damn that dragon!" Noedig exclaimed. "Malagog-- that's his name? What does he want with the boy?"

"He doesn't want anything for himself..." The second guard replied. "What he wants is what his queen wants. Diana Frostmere."

"A queen... 'Frostmere'... must use ice as well." Noedig deduces. "Malagog headed to what appeared to be north. Is it cold there?"

"More than that." The second guard said. "It's called the Frozen North."

Noedig begins to walk quickly, slightly stomping in an upset manner. "Where are you going?" The second guard asks.

Noedig holsters his revolver. "To my room." He says bitterly. "And nowhere else."

"Wait!" The second guard said to him, trotting head to follow him by his side. "I need to ask you about Corporal Ri--" Noedig interrupted him.

"Your friend is dead. A-blazed by Malagog's fire, which somehow gradually froze him in ice like a statue." Noedig said. That guard lost his stern face, it became horrified and sad. Noedig saw his saddening reaction and then decided to reply, "I said earlier not to consider me a hero because that title belongs to him. I'm sorry you lost your friend. Now please, leave me alone..."

The guard tried to, but he had something else to say. "His name was Hammer Rivet." He said to Noedig, and that made Noedig sigh heavily. "My best friend. He was always fixed on getting things done, never keeping any problem out of his hold... he held onto courage to save that boy, didn't he?"

"You hit the nail on that one." Noedig replied to him.

The guard gradually slowed his pace of movement to a halt. "Thank you." He said with sadness.

"If I ever see that monster again, I'll be sure to send your regards..." Noedig then stopped and turned around. "What's your name?"

"My name is Bellow Yell." He replied. "You make him pay."

"I will." And with that, he went back to his room. To think. To meditate. To recall his worst memories once again. It will be hell in his mind for a long while...

Hysterical was a massive understatement that explained Zed's mood when he found out his child had been kidnapped by none other than Malagog. He paced back and forth in the main hall, his face beet red and his shaking fists clenched tightly. For a long moment, the only thing he could even say were a long string of extremely offensive obscenities and slurs, resisting the urge to punch the concrete wall. Celestia, Luna and Solar Flare stood near him, albiet at a safe distance away. Normally, cursing was forbidden in the castle, yet here Zed was, shouting them out as if it were the only language he could speak. But no one said or did anything to stop him. It was extremely rare that anyone ever saw the angel this enraged, given how polite and soft-spoken he usually was... it would only give one an idea of just how he felt. A mixture of anger and terror, multiplied by the weight of a million universes. Finally, when swearing proved to be not enough to express himself, he gave a deep sigh and leaned back against the wall, before sliding down to the floor, his shaking hands covering his face. "I need to go.... after him... I have to..." He said, his chest heaving, giving away that he was indeed crying.

As the dust finally began to wear off, Alex began to stir and shift slightly inside of the bag, slowly waking up from the deep slumber. For a long while, the only thing that came from him were inaudible murmers and slurred speech, before the boy finally began to wake up more fully. The only thing he noticed was darkness... and a freezing cold atmosphere that was quite familiar to him, yet it was something he would never get used to. Immediately, he began shivering as his body tried to counteract against the icey winds. Zed himself had always been sensitive to cold weather ever since he was a child, and he had passed that trait down to Alex... who was also much smaller and more frail. "H-hey!" He yelped weakly, reaching up and scratching against the fabric of the body bag. "Let me out!" Another thing, Alex was fairly claustrophobic, and absolutely hated small spaces. Already, he could feel his heart pounding in his little chest, and it felt as if the air itself was crushing upon him. "I... I can't breathe! Please!" He begged, panting heavily while clawing and squirming with all of his twelve-year-old might, completely unaware of how high he was in the air, and who it was that was carrying him.

"Keep struggling, and you'll fall seven hundred feet from the ground, you wretched biped! That will be your own doing, not mine!" Malagog warned him, telling the truth. "Cooperate and things may go your way..." Now that is a lie. "We'll be there shortly... so keep still, shiver all you want, and stay QUIET!"

"And you will, Zed." Celestia said to him, trying to assure him they're not being helpless. "But we need to consider letting Gale Storm go out to do some reconnissance in the Frozen North. He will be leaving shortly."

Princess Celestia sighs, worried and stressed. "Dear Zed, everypony here would have felt worse than now if it weren't for Noedig's noticing. He and the others tried to get Alex back, and it costed one of our guard's life in that attempt..." She approaches Zed and places her right hoof on his right shoulder. "For now, go and see if you can visit Noedig. I heard he fell over seventy feet in the attempt to save Alex, ask him if he's alright, please?"

Noedig was already in his room, on his bed, splayed out in a mental stress. Already, he can feel himself recalling his worst memories... but it felt more chaotic than it was like living a life. It felt like hell. Fifteen minutes in, what felt like a burned-in memories now feels like it was repeatedly burned-in. The first time he went through this, he fell into a limbo, which he almost never made out. This is worse than anything he's experienced and he's not sure why it's happening. "Is it guilt?" He asked himself. "Could I have done better in my rescue?" He's not sure if he could have. "Oh, God... I can't handle this!" He exclaimed. He cannot keep quiet. "Not again! Stop it... stop it... God, stop it, help me, please! I can't see her dead worse than before again!" Her? A woman? "Agrí... oh, God... you didn't paint like this... this isn't what I remembered! Why is this so different?!" He's losing himself in this cursed mind of his. "No, you never danced like this! N-no! Stop it! Agrí, you're not supposed to be dead yet! DAMN IT, NO!! STOP IT!" The images he's seeing are too graphically appalling to be told... it is worse than what he remembers. It's wrong for sure. "AGRÍ!!! PLEASE!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!" Noedig is so close to losing himself. "MY LITTLE GIRL, I'M SORRY!!! I'm sorry! I am so sad, Agrí... I couldn't be there for you in time... I'm sorry... my little girl... my mind... i-it's not going to stop... I... ... no... don't go there... don't go in her house! Don't go upstairs! DON'T GO TO THE ATTIC! DON'T TURN ARO-- AAAAAAUUUUGHHHH!! NOO!!!" He can't manage it like he used to. In his conclusion while in the midst of chaotic hell, limbo would be the best case scenario, and the worst case scenario would be to go vegetable. How will he survive? Who could really save him from himself?

Alex froze when he heard the deep, rumbling voice outside of the bag. It wasn't like anything he had heard in his young life... and it terrified him to the core as his mind began sifting through all the possibilities of just who it could be. One possibility in particular absolutely petrified him... yet all the child could do was hope, pray and beg that he was wrong. "W-what do you want?" He whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut so that he didn't have to see the small space he was cramped in. He felt as if he were about to vomit. "Where are you taking me? Please... I just want to go home..."

For a long time, Zed stayed where he was, his face still hidden behind his hands, not that anyone needed to see his face in order to know how he felt. "I know..." He said finally, his voice hoarse. "And poor Hammer Rivet... by the gods, Yellow Bell must be heartbroken." After a moment, he shakily got back to his feet, wiping his eyes. "Fine, I'll go check up on Noedig. But make sure Gale doesn't leave without me." He said, before making his way down the hall. Since he has never been to Noedig's room, it took him a little while to find it. Once or twice, he even had to ask a Lunar Guard for directions. Once he came close, he cocked his head at the sound of screaming coming from somewhere down the hall. Immediately thinking that something had gone wrong, the angel bolted down the hall and screeched to a stop right outside the other human's door. "Noedig!" He called, pounding on the door. "Noedig, what's going on?!"

"I said we'll be there shortly..." Malagog said. "So you'll see very soon..." With that he chuckles and drops the body bag, which was merely four feet from the ground, in Diana Frostmere's castle grounds. Malagog commands two minions to carry the bag for him. Two minions from the sides approach and do just that. Malagog quickly walks to her doors as they open for him and his prize. They enter the building and walk down the hall until they are close enough. "Put it there." He said, aiming his left claw two feet in front of him. They dragged the bag there with Alex inside. "Begone." And the minions trot away, going back to where they used to be. Malagog then kneels before his Queen. "Your Highness..." He says, he then opens the bag and pulls it to expose Alex. "I bring you the boy."

Noedig could hear something-- someone outside of his hellish memory lane. Some man calling his name, asking what's going on. "Nngh... God-damned losing my mind! I can't... Make. It. Go. AWAY!" He screams at whoever it was. Noedig can't fight his mind's permanent memories, and worse, he can't fight this nightmarish version either. He almost feels his mind reaching the end of its rope. There's too much trauma to take in. He can't fight it, but he can surely try to lead himself to anything but being brain-dead. "Going... into limbo! LIMBO!" He shouts in agony. He found himself in a safer place, he mentally opens the door to asylum from hell. He then quietly speaks, "... Limbo." With that and stop moving, and has gone into limbo... for apparently the second time.

Archived