• Rarity - Rainbow Dash
    • Coloratura - Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle - Flash Sentry
    • Lyra - Bon-Bon
    • Vinyl Scratch - Octavia
    • Rarity - Applejack
    • Fluttershy - Treehugger

Well...

I'm not the biggest fan of Equestria Girls..I don't dislike it...But if they're in the Equestria Girls world, they're going to also be in FIM's little world as well. Just as small horses. Flash has already popped up in a few episodes.. So. eh. I just think they look cute together.

Had to pick Cheerilee and Big Mac cuz they were the original centerpieces of Heart and Hooves Day.

Also FlashLight cuz I saw a picture of Flash with his head replaced by bread.

Before I do anything this time... I'll just do the smart thing and post what I want to say in spoilers.

That should give all of you a pretty clear indication of what's within it.

So there you go.

If that happens.... I'm SERIOUSLY leaving the fandom and the show. Equestria Girls is the most ridiculous thing and idea I've ever seen in my entire life. The show was fine as ponies only. There is and never was any possible reason for them to be humans.

I DO NOT want to see Equestria Girls characters in the show, even in pony form.

*drops pipe bomb*

Yours truly,

CM Punk of the forum.

Given that Flash has already had, thankfully very extremely minor appearances in the show, it may be a little late for you to jump ship over EQG characters in the show. The movies, as far as I'm aware are implied canon to the show itself, so. Slim though the possibility is, it's still possible that we may see pony versions of EQG characters in the future. Time will tell

But my general thoughts on anything Flashlight related?

3d5.gif

(Someone pls dethrone this awful pleb tier ship. Even SUNLIGHT would do at this point.)

Given that Flash has already had, thankfully very extremely minor appearances in the show, it may be a little late for you to jump ship over EQG characters in the show. The movies, as far as I'm aware are implied canon to the show itself, so. Slim though the possibility is, it's still possible that we may see pony versions of EQG characters in the future. Time will tell

But my general thoughts on anything Flashlight related?

3d5.gif

(Someone pls dethrone this awful pleb tier ship. Even SUNLIGHT would do at this point.)

I was okay with the minor/cameo appearances. I never said that.

Anything more than that is a NO NO for me.

Poll is officially closed, any votes past this post won't count.  The final results are as follows, with the first place ships in bold:

• Soarin - Braeburn (9 votes [6.67%])
  • Twilight Sparkle - Sunset Shimmer (18 votes [13.33%])
  • Cheerilee - Big Mac (18 votes [13.33%])
  • Pinkie Pie - Cheese Sandwich (8 votes [5.93%])
  • Marble Pie - Big Mac (15 votes [11.11%])
  • Rarity - Rainbow Dash (7 votes [5.19%])
  • Coloratura - Applejack (13 votes [9.63%])
  • Twilight Sparkle - Flash Sentry (18 votes [13.33%])
  • Lyra - Bon-Bon (11 votes [8.15%])
  • Vinyl Scratch - Octavia (11 votes [8.15%])
  • Rarity - Applejack (5 votes [3.70%])
  • Fluttershy - Treehugger (2 votes [1.48%])

Because there was a three way tie, as well as a few ships lost some votes at the end (meaning people were switching them around), I'm going to have to figure out some additional manner to decide the winner, since the plan was to draw this sometime later today.  Whoever it is, it will be from the three first place ships.

In the end though I will say this poll taught me some valuable lessons on how to do any banner voting polls in the future.

Thanks all who voted!

Archived