For Fashion, Darling! {ooc, interest etc}

I have a new character idea I want to try out, so I'm going to try organise something now with both the new character "Nebula" and my alpaca OC Fluffa since they'll go together pretty well.

Fluffa (artisan pillow/rug/blanket maker // alpaca)
Nebula (very experimental stylist // unicorn)

Basically the story is Nebula and Fluffa are organizing a fashion show to promote Fluffa's new range of rugs so she enlisted her friend Nebula's help to host a fashion show. The only problem is: no a-list model wants to be seen literally wearing a rug.

So Nebula and Fluffa go on the search for your run-of-the-mill ponies to take part in this show. 

Wannabe model characters are also accepted. Characters who have no affiliation to the model/fashion industry are highly encouraged. 

1. SeaJay 

2. Lyi 

3. slot open

Post a lil weeny summary of your character if you're interested! Thanks :) 

Ooh~! This looks rather interesting.  Mind if I join? :)

Name: Forge Ivory

Race: Earth Pony

Description: Forge is built tall and strong. His broad set shoulders adding to his bulky work pony appearance. His mane and tail are a dark crimson red and cut short and messy a small braid tied in the back of his mane adding to his rougish appearance. His pelt is a light reddish color with his under side and chest are white. The rugged stallion is a bit scruffy in the chin area and has a coarser coat than most. His heavy hooves covered by fetlocks. Forge owns a pair of forest green eyes that seem to dance with mischief. 

Personality: Hailing from his mother land of Fet Loc, Forge speaks with a heavy Fet Loc accent (Scottish). He is quick with a joke and rarely acts his age. His laid back and easy going nature makes him rather easy to get along with. Due to his sheer size others have found him to be intimidating at times. Forge  can be blunt in some instances and doesn't have a problem speaking his mind. He has a good grasp with the word patience but, can be  a bit stubborn. In general this bulky stallion is nothing but a big playful softy. 

If Dubstep doesn't mind, I'm going to throw Starlight Glimmer into this.

Do you need a bio of Starlight?  Or do you know her enough from the show?

16 hours ago, SeaJay said:

Mind if I join? :)

Not at all, glad to have you ;)

10 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Do you need a bio of Starlight?

Not at all, just one question - are we dealing with reformed Starlight?

I'll bring my new WoE character. She's not exactly a fashionista. :)

Name: Cyclone Guard

Race: Pegasus

Occupation: Royal Guard stationed in Cloudsdale. (Sergeant Major)

Description: Not your conventional type of beauty. From a young age, Cyclone strove to push herself physically and keep fit. She is built brawny, robust and moderately tall. She has piercing blue eyes, a coat of polished gold, and brown mid-length mane and tail, with the mane tied at the back.

Spoiler

G2jduZG.png

Personality: Cyclone is bold, loud, confident, and very much a tomcolt. Fiery, but also a bit motherly, she has a strong sense of duty and honour and will fiercely protect friends and strangers alike when they're in trouble. She tends to have a short temper, and is quite blunt in speech.

Cool, well I'll start the thread soon and then we can get going! I don't think we need a post order, but obviously if somepony is getting left behind give them a chance to catch up! I'll also just post a quick summary of Fluffa and Nebula

Name: Fluffa

Race: Alpaca

Description: She is very fluffy so she seems to take up a lot of space, yet she is actually quite slender when wet/shaved, she is very beautiful and takes pride in her appearance. Her fur is a beautiful coffee colour and is very soft. 

Personality: Prissy, proud and very much a princess, yet very generous with her money. She likes to look nice and she is very business minded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Nebula 

Race: Unicorn

Description: she was born with a very boring white mane and since has dyed it to a galaxy-esque hue. Her cutie mark is a star similar to the rest of her tattoos, except instead of white it is mix of galaxy colours.

Spoiler

6f05qf.png

character owned by me, art by cnoco / dA

Personality: Brash, bold and doesn't care what others think (anymore), she likes to try new things and loves being recognized for her work and talent.

FYI. I'm a slow person when it comes to most rp's.  To a normal rp, I reply around twice a week.  

I'm getting to it...you can skip me for now if you don't want to wait.

I will reply, I will reply-Promise!  There's just been so much going on lately...and I haven't been able to find enough time for Canterlot!  I'm so, so sorry :( 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived