Skype/meet ups

Yarnicorn

Does anypony here skype or meet up in person with other bronies specifically to talk about mlp? I know there's a spot in profile about Skype username but I've never used it, does anypony have any advice about Skype? I'm contemplating creating an account 

There are two official Skype chats for Canterlot. There is one for general chat, and another for RPers to set up RPs and discuss RP related things. Skype is like any other instant messaging service that has a standalone app. Best advice is if you use it mind who you add, and keep an eye out for spam bots that send you friend requests.

38 minutes ago, starswirlthebearded said:

Best advice is if you use it mind who you add, and keep an eye out for spam bots that send you friend requests.

Or the ones that try and do a lot more creepy things... Bit.... disterbing sometimes.

2 hours ago, starswirlthebearded said:

There are two official Skype chats for Canterlot. There is one for general chat, and another for RPers to set up RPs and discuss RP related things.

I've been looking around to try and find these Skype groups, but I haven't had any luck so far. Could it be because of Canterlot switching over to Discord, or have I not looked hard enough?...

Archived