S.S.D recon (private)

augercorn

Doc looked to his key "always murder with you isn't it babe. hey my room is right here let me grab a towell and some stuff and we can meet in front of the showers!" He said jogging off to his room. Before she went to her own. He ran up  opened the door and stripped off his sweaty camo. He set it aside and began looking for some fresh clothes to wear to bed and the way back as well as a towel 

meanwhile as midnight opened her room the first thing that would hit her was a the smell; a rather rancid, almost corpse. When she opened the door she would see the room was indeed a double room with 2 beds. However the room floor was filled with garbage scattered about, and in the corner of the room was what looked like a dead raccoon except larger. On the ceiling of the room from little shoe laces hung several plastic dolls all in a state of mutilation! 

And in the center standing there was non other than stocky the armory girl wearing a pink princess dress and pointy hat. Behind her was a small TV concealed by her body But the noises from it were strange grunting sounds. Stocky turned to midnight and smiled saying "hey roomie! Say do you like anime?" 

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight smiled before looking into the room, and pausing completely. What, the, hell was, this, room?! She was bad, but what the ever-living hell was this?! That's when she saw Stocky, and it all made sense. She looked at her bags, picked them up and without hesitating, walked out the room and slammed the door behind her. Midnight let out a sigh, she'd risk the male dorm before that hellhole!

She kicked open the door to Docs room and walked in, looking around until she saw him "Don't ask, i'm not saying what happened, but i'm staying with you tonight, no arguments" she threw the key she'd been given to him as if inviting him to check it out for himself if he didn't believe her.

Doc had packed his underclothes at the bottom of his bag he was pulling them out when he heard his door kick open. He jumped up ready to murder whatever it was but then he stopped when he saw his beloved midnight ... Except she had a look to her, a look he recognized the look someone had when they would give anything and everything to unsee something! He looked as she set the keys down he put them on the table provided for the room

"uhh o ..k?" He said confused about the whole scenario. He helped take her bags and set them down on the other side. There was enough space for them. He went over and finished getting his shower stuff "so uhh ever room with a guy before?" He said hoping to help her forget about what happened 

Midnight placed her bags down, and mentally made the plan to throw out Docs roommate, he could have Stocky in that hell called a room. She shivered at the thought of that, place. It wasn't a room, it was hell. She glanced up hearing Doc speak, shaking her head "N-not properly, why? Is there some sorta, guy, code, moves I should know?"

The range was CLOSED? Black stared at the worker, staring with a look that told him that he was a little ticked about that. He had wanted to let out some steam, but closely after having said that, he noticed someone on the dark, watching him. He didn't like being watched. He stared at him for oddly ten seconds before looking back at the worker. He just shook his head, disappointed before he looked over at the figure once more. 

"Guess il come back in a bit" He said back, turning around and looking at Scootaloo. 

"That sucks..."

"Now hold on a bit there" said the figure in the dark 

one of the range coaches groaned and the mysteries marine said "leave that one target there .. And I'll explain to the next shift what happened" he came a bit closer to Blackwing and scootaloo and cheerfully said "it's just one target, but go ahead and have fun" he said as he walked off signaling the range workers to leave but he leaned against the score tower watching the two sipping his thermos.

Mans with that they were alone on the range with one target set up for them 

back In his room doc laughed As he pulled two towels "no- haha, no. I just; we gotten along so well, I don't want anything awkward to come up now that we've already moved in togather" he said as he came up to her and gently caresses her face and cheek. "Here" he said handing her a towel "let's get washed up" he said as he went to the door waiting for her. 

While they slept in the same bed before, living in the same space was kind of a big deal to doc. Like moving in with your girlfriend which is exactly how he saw this. 

Midnight rolled her eyes at Doc, before freezing up slightly feeling him pull her over and gently touch her, about to lean up and kiss him on the cheek, right as he gave her a towl and walked to the door. She rolled her eyes, she had no idea if Doc had a roommate, she shouldn't have been that eager. She wanted to hit herself as she followed him out, smiling up at him as she did. Still, she had a plan to deal with docs roommate, after all, she wanted to be there more than they would.

Doc laughed softly and as they headed along the little trail he put his arm around midnight. No one was there, so he didn't care. He pulled her shoulder and held her closely until they reached the small almost trailer like buildings that were the showers. A big label on the first building said "FEMALE SHOWER" 

and next to it was "OFFICER ONLY" doc let go of midnight and turned to her with a seductive smile "unfortunetly looks like we have to split up here." He handed her his keys "here I'll probably,  finish before you I'll wait in this same spot for you" he said holding the key waiting for her to take it 

a single streak of dout went they his mind but the majority of his brain was stronger and said "no; I love her, and she loves me. She won't lock me out of my room"  doc relaxed knowing he could trust her.

Midnight blushes as she's pulled against doc, not resisting him. She leaned her head against him, smiling happily as she takes a deep breath through her nose and smells his scent in her noise. It helped calm her as he revealed they'd be split up. She nodded her head as she caught the eyes, nodding her head and walking into the shower. Within a minute, she had water pouring down as she washed herself.

Nearly 10 minutes later she turned the water off. Sure she'd indulged herself too much, but it felt fantastic. She dried herself before throwing her clothes on and exiting the showers, looking around for doc, assuming it hadn't taken him nearly as long.  

His whole life doc took cold showers. At a young age he read a documentary about Alexander the Great and how he fired a potentially brilliant general for taking a warm bath as "even Macedonian women take cold bathes" 

once he enlisted he learned to take his time in the head (head is military term for bathroom as the bathroom is usually in at the head or front of the ship) because it was the only time superiors could not mess with you. He came in and frowned at seeing another shower was being used. Doc quickly stripped and began washing himself hopping to beat midnight. As he quickly washed himself he heard 

"hey! Your that sarc with the team right!"

doc kind of wanted to ignore him but Replyed "yeah, that was me" 

doc looked to the left and the man speaking to him, only had his eyes up exposed, above the bathroom wall, It was almost like that old tv show (home improvement, with the neibor)

"I wanted to go recon, but after being a grunt for so long my joints were too busted up! Hehehe! Had to stay supply!" 

At this point doc's medical instincts kicked in and he said "did you at least get it documented" as he looked to the eyes. It was at this point that doc noticed the shower walls covered even him and the man he was talking too must of been at least 6.5 feet tall! The tall marine in the shower Replyed 

"yeah I sure did. Heck even offered me a chance to join the officers, and to get out! Full benefits! But ...  A bit of a dummy I decided to keep my job. Have to say what you guys did was a .... Pretty impressive!" 

At this point doc was curious. This was indeed a strange figure he encountered. "Uhhh naw. I'm sure you know. There no such thing as bravery, just stupidy and loyalty." 

The marine in the shower laughed loudly. And said "yeah I heard that! Congress said what I did to get the Purple Heart was brave! Looking back ... I was a bit of a p.o.g" (people other than grunts a commen insult to marines who never actually fought In a battle) 

at this point doc stopped on his tracks. His head covered In shampoo dripping down his eyes, he did't care! 

"You have a purple heart!" Doc asked as he closed his eyes to prevent any more burning. The marine Replyed 

"yeah ... That's what got me the rank up. But like I said looking back I was a stupid kid. Should of done the smart thing and called air support. But hindsight is 20/20" 

doc rinsed out his eyes and looked to the marine he was talking to, or at least the upper head. Here was a guy who had been thru battle and more than likely had what it takes to be a spec op like hlm, had he not given it all in the field 

"wow! I didn't know they would have guys who knew what they were doing  in a base like this!" 

The marine Replyed "they .... Don't except you recon guys. I'm only here because I'm too dumb to retire. ... Names Seargent major Reyes by the way... You come by my office and I'll give you whatever you need by the way"

doc was finished showering a while ago and was just interested in talking to this guy, and enjoying hot water on his skin. 

"Wow ... Thanks hey, I'll drop by tomorrow we can talk some more then!" Doc said as he turned his water off and dried off. He looked at his phone and saw that his talking to the sergent major cost him an extra 5 minutes. Minutes in which midnight was probably allready done and waiting for him. He hurried up and dried off getting dressed. As Reyes said "hey come by anytime you want, I know what it's like I'll give you access to whatever we got" 

doc looked to the mirror making sure he was presentable for midnight and said "thanks" before rushing out and seeing midnight waiting for him

he ran up close to her and said "hey sorry babe, I uhh met someone in there ... Anyway let's get some sleep!" He said exited at the prospect of laying in bed, he put his arm around her again and walked to his room 

they reached his room and he waited for her to unlock it.

Midnight looked around, what was taking him so long? Sure she'd only been there a few extra minutes but she was half-tempted entering the male showers when doc came rushing out. She smiled up at him, shaking her head at his apology "D-don't worry bout it" she says softly, purring as he pulls her against him and feeling his warmth and smell once again. As they walked however, it dawned on her something else. They were going to be sleeping, together, again. But this time was different, oh so different. Did doc expect her to, for them to...She shook her head, surely, but then again, maybe it was customary for it to occur early, plus she trusted him so why wouldn't she?

'It is the ultimate sign of trust wasn't it?' she wondered to herself as she snuggled under his arm 'And I do, I love him and I trust him. B-but, I don't wanna mess this up. I barely know how to make him happy like that, b-but, surely I can do it? Yeah, I know enough to do it, plus Ember always said instinct would drive me...' She looked up at him as he opened the door, before slipping out from under his arm and walking into the room, looking around before back at him "...sharing your bed, yes?" she asked, not aware her brain had skipped over the entire start of her sentence. She was nervous, she'd admit it, she just hoped Doc wouldn't think she was nervous because it was him.

Scootaloo shrugs, smiling up at Blackwing happy he didn't seem annoyed she'd followed him.

"Looks it, i'm gunna hit the hay, no point staying up more then we gotta" the pilot said to him "no fun if we're at a range and can't shoot"

Doc looked to left. Surly an oversight a marine-no killer?. Like midnight would think of. To the right of the room was a bed for doc. In The center of the room a table and to the left, nothing except a locker against the wall in which the door was. Seargent major gave all the recon marines a private room. Except midnight which he  was not prepared for! For at this point In time there were real female recon marines. 

"well unless you want to be my doggy and sleep and keep my  toes warm!" Doc said In  A joking tone as he pulled the covers open and crawled in. 

"Ahhhh so! Good!" He said to himself as he felt the warmth of a blanket 

doc began to sweat on his way back, but he did not know if that was because of the normal heat of lailand or because of being close to the mare he loved! Or now because of the thick blanket. 

Doc came In between the sheets and held them, up above his head, for the crazy mare he loved? The killer he loved?  The mare he loved. And waited for her to join him.

Midnight growls slightly at Doc at this joke of keeping his feet warm, shaking her head and rolling her eyes at him as she quickly kisses his cheek, tilting her head watching Doc almost roll around in the bed, and unable to stop herself, laughing because of it. Seeing him opening them, she made a pretend run-up and half-hearly leap into the bed, crashing into him gently and snuggling up against him despite the heat, putting her hands on his chest and resting her head there.

"It's warm..." she says softly snuggling up closer to him, wrapping her legs around his "you're warm..." she rests her ear against his chest, hearing the heartbeat in his chest, finding it more calming as she cuddles up tightly onto him.

Doc can't help but giggle. She some how she reminds him of an animal. A wild animal, as it Learns that there is more to live than just survival, And the need to kill. Doc smiles as he sees midnight slowly learn she is a pony/human not an animal, and she does not need to murder to survive, there are other things ... Like love. To life being a pony/human not an animal.

Doc lets go and puts his arm against her. He lays on his back. "Midnight is tiny there, is more than .... Enough room for us In ... This ... Tiny ... I love her... Bed" vitus "doc" Bering passes out; dropping his hand around his lover, midnight keeping the thick wool cover around them both despite the heat. Not sure if what he just said was in his head or aloud. 

doc is now in a state of complete sleep. Despite the fact that moments ago he was worried almost panicked that he would share a bed with midnight, the love of his life 

Black was a little relieved when the stranger told him he could shoot at the range, he wanted to get a few shots before he had to go to sleep... If he went to sleep. Before he could say anything else, Scootaloo told him she was going to sleep, leaving him at the range alone. He didn't fully mind, though he wouldn't have minded if she stayed. Looking at his rifle, he notices it still has its supressor on, that would make less noise. 

"Thank you stranger" He replied with, staring at him, still not fully trusting this... whoever he was. Black walked over to the range, raising his rifle and aiming down the scope, keeping the scope aimed for a moment, then lowered it, sighing. He knew this wasn't going to help him that much, and he hated that feeling, the feeling that not much would really get this off his mind. 

He raised it again, starting to let the clip off into the target, expending the thirty bullet clip.

Scootaloo walked off, glancing back at Blackwing at the range on his own. Part of her felt bad for him, his situation. His squad mates had eachother, the kind medic and the quiet sniper, Ice and Smiley, she'd nicknamed them. But him, he was Cold. He was alone, she could feel it. He had no one, and it upset her in a way. She watched him for a moment, before turning away and going to bed. She may not be able to help him at all.

Midnight gently clung onto doc, closing her eyes and just enjoying the sensation of being in his arms. If Midnight had been more awake, maybe she'd of heard him speaking out loud by mistake, and made a comment about it. But she was long gone, lost into her own sleepiness. But for the mare, dreams weren't welcome, and several times in the night, she awoke terrified and shivering in fear, before trying, and failing, to push it away, and curling up in Docs embrace. It wasn't death, or injury, that was scarying her to submission like this. It was a single man, and a single terrifying thought that she had tried, tried so hard, to never ask herself and forget.

What if He found her? And what would he make her do to her friends?

the alarm on doc's phone went off. Loudly playing a megadeath song. He got out of the bed and turned it off. With a bad sigh. They had only been asleep a few hours and it was already 7:00 

doc walked over to midnight sitting on the bed putting a hand on her neck slowly caressing it. "Ok we have 2 options. We can stay here and sleep longer, or we can go get some breakfast chow?"

It was the classic weekend conundrum for special forces. Chow halls were only open for a limited amount of time. And as far as doc knew that was the only way to get food on base. 

Doc peeled the wool blanket off leaving her in cotton sheets. The lailand heat was starting to get pretty bad. And he saw she was sweating. 

Meanwhile blackwing would be woken up by something else. Something slammed against the wall of his room! And there was yelling like someone was having a fist fight!"

"You will follow your orders!" commanded the voice. It was calm, no anger, no emotion at all, eyes that looked so alive, yet dead staring at her. Kneeling before her was Doc, looking up at her as if he couldn't believe what was happening. Beside him, the corpse, Blackwing, hands tied behind his back and a hole in his head, a hole she'd put there with the pistol she found in her hand. "Raise your weapon..." said the voice, and despite all her screaming and protests, she raised it and pointed it at Doc. She tried to move her hand, tried to do something, anything, to move her aim, but her arm was frozen, unmoving, at his throat. "Fire"

"NO!" Midnight sat up as she yelled the word, shivering and panting for air as she felt herself being consumed by fear, before feeling a hand on her. Before her brain could catch up, instinct kicked in. She reached out, aggressively, and went to punch Doc across the face as hard as she could. It wasn't until she'd swung fully, hit or miss, when she realized what she'd done. She curled up, shivering as she looked at Doc. Even he could see in her eyes, a single emotion was dominate in them, and an uncommon one for the calm sniper. Fear.

A bit of fire came up inside him like a vapor being ignored in the air. 

But He contaned it. Doc was a bit scared that he was actually mad at her for punching him. It didn't hurt too bad;  It was more the principle. 

But those emotions quickly were dominated by worry. He was worried about midnight! 

Doc got on the bed and scooted next to her massaging her back with his hand getting close. "It's ok, everything is fine. You have a nightmare?"he said calmly as he adjusted his hips to comfortably fit next to hers 

Midnight flinched, she couldn't stop herself from doing it, as Doc moved in close. Her body shifted away from him and her head moved away also, as if she'd been slapped. She moved away, sitting on her legs, on the edge of the bed, staring at him, the same look of fear consuming her eyes. Shivering, and ever-so-slowly, she reached out at him, gently tracing his neck, his face, as if she were checking for bruisers. She weakly nodded her head, looking down at the bed under her. She couldn't afford to be weak like this! And yet, despite knowing, the fear was racing through her system like a wildfire.

"H-he died...B-blackwing...was dead..." she muttered quietly

As she moved away, doc only has a look of disappointment. He lays against the wall not wanting her to feel like he was chasing her. 

"It was just a dream. Blackwing is fine ... Probably beating some pony up right now." 

"Everything is fine, we're all safe."he said softly trying to reassure her. He looked straight to her eyes a bit of hardness bearing thru to let her know what he was saying was the absolute truth. 

"Your here in camp promenade, with me. And the 3rd force recon, and some grunts."be said hoping to remind her and help her set her dream from reality 

"H-he died...." she repeated, looking up at him as if she hadn't heard him speak, before weakly looking at Doc. She couldn't, Couldn't, let this beat her. She closed her eyes and tried to take a deep breath, and tried to grab her emotions, all the emotions fluttering around her, weakening her and making her unable to act. She grabbed them, and pushed them down, filed them and bottled it all up. Slowly, she opened her eyes, the fear was gone, as was everything else but the softness in her eyes, the soldier in her eyes.

"I'm...s-sorry" she finally says "T-the dream, was a lot closer to home than i'd of liked..." she managed to get out before shuffling forward and hugging Doc tightly, gripping onto him as she took a deep breath to finally calm herself.

Doc gently held her. He wasn't sure what to do or say. But maybe he could at least let her know that he also knew what it felt like? And emphasize 

"about a year ago ... I was a hotshot ... Ran a few missions, all went well. But we were doing a patrol in the dessert near the border of Africa and the Middle East. We went thru a town ..." Doc still had a hard time talking about it even to the woman he loved "a little girl was coming down the street. Must of been less than 10. She had a box; we all knew what it was; all knew the locals didn't care about anything except try to kill us. I think ... She knew too, just the look in her eyes staring at the box. My uhh - the guys I was with; they began yelling. Shooting warning shots at her feet. ... Nothing she kept coming at us. ... I heard story's about situations like this. I didn't think much of it until I got my a scope on her face. ..." Doc sighed "I did what I had to do. E.o.d guys got the box later, was filled with Semtex, would of maimed us all." Doc kissed the top of her head and continued 

"sometimes ... Sometimes I'm back there in that town looking at that little girl. Despite being back there, I can't fix my mistake, can't Stop her, or just run up and throw the bomb out of her little hands. ... it feels real you can't tell if your dreaming or not ... I know" he said finishing and giving her a little squeeze.

Midnight didn't move, not in the slightest as she heard the story from Doc. At the end of it all, she hugged him tightly, before leaning back, seeing his face properly, and smiling at him. It was nice, in a twisted way, to know she wasn't alone. Not fully, not ever.

"I'm sorry...that you had to..." she said softly after a while of silence "no one should ever have to make that choice... But you did, and you saved everyone you could" she says snuggling into his chest "and i'm proud of you for that"

She couldn't tell him the rest, that she had the gun pointed at him, and pulled the trigger. She couldn't, if she did, he's panic, and if they ever encounter him, she hoped she'd be stronger, strong enough to resist him...She would have to, she'd have no choice. Doc made her happy, made her safe. He was nothing like him, and she loved Doc.

Doc cuddled up with her holding her gently. Enjoying the good sensation he felt when he touched her. 

Mot alwaus hurt to re-open that mental wound, but he would do it a thousand times if it helped her! "I love you midnight, your not alone" he said as he gave her a kiss

Archived