Photo Finish (ready)

Davroth

Name: Photo Finish
Sex: Female
Age: Do you reely zink that I, Photo Finish, would reveal mein age? (Mare)
Species: Earth Pony
Pelt Color: Sky Blue
Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Silver
Eye Color: Royal Purple
Cutie Mark: A camera flash
Physique: lithe 
Origin: Manehattan
Roleplay Type: Mane RP
Motivation: ZE MAGIKZ!
Character Summary:
I vas born in Manehattan.

Vait, you vant MORE?

Sigh

Fine, I vill tell you more, but I, Photo Finish, will not repeat meinself.
I vas born in Manehattan, like I said. I had zee most lovely filliehood, und zere vas alvays plenty to do.
Ven I entered ze school, I knew I vas destined to be a star. Whenever I held a camera in mein hands, I knew I vas goink to use it to make ZE MAGIKZ! Mein cutie mark came to mee vhen I was quite young. You see it? It iz of ze flash of ze camera. Zerefore, I, Photo Finish, am a true artist when it comes to ze taking of ze photographs.
I joined mein first photography studio as soon as I vas ready to leave ze haus. Zee business vas quite successful, even though ve usually did family portraits, and ozer unfashionable zings. After a few years at zat studio, I, Photo Finish, decided zat I should move on to ze bigger und better zings.

Hmmm. I do suppose you're quite zirsty, vould chou like somezing to drink?

Clop clop

Fetch a drink for our guest! Naow, vere ver ve?

Oh, yes, after leaving zee first studio, I vandered around Equvestria, I vas going to leave my mark on ze world! Zat is ven I found my true passion, ze world of fashion! I, Photo Finish, wasn't satisfied just to take ze pretty pictures, no, I would dedicate ze life I have to finding ze most elegant ponies and photograph zem in ze most beautiful clothes. And zo I started looking, and I had ze good hoof at picking fashion models. Mein mares and stallions became so popular zat soon ze high society showered me in money and adorations, but Photo Finish doesn't care for zese things. NO! Ze only zing I cared about was ze magikz! And so, wiz my growing fortune, I founded my own magazine, ze most popular fashion magazine in Haute Couture, Magikz!

Zese days I leave most of ze writing to ozers, and travel a lot to find ze latest, undiscovered supermodel. Zat is all zere is, now leave! I'm ze busy mare.

H47gX.png

Archived