Last post wins

Silverswirl, as Bad Boy Number 1 here at LPW, under the semi-authority of Fawkes and also the whims of chaos, I need to spray you with my squirt gun. 

*squeezes the trigger a good four times, satisfyingly slpashing silverswirl's signature*

Like dude like realtalk that is the most obnoxious signature I've ever seen in my life. One of your posts would take up like six of angie's. If I weren't ousted I'd be S E I Z I N G  you right now; like this would be a penalty in and of itself--it's just that I don't think anyone could have forseen something so ridiculous. Like I don't even mean that in a mean way; you're like one of the LPW Lads and that goes a long way in my book and the books of everyone here; like we love you buddeh but DUUUUDE THAT SIGNATURE

how is it not breaking like the website's rules? XD like my man silverswirl also long time no see dude like how've you been? BUT THAT SIGNATURE

WHY

• Like 1

Signature fixed. I didn't know that would happen with the site changes. Perhaps it is better now. Now for some sketches done during a stream by Tron Bonne Art. 

Except this one is by Mariela Torres

12029144_759395014188748_510391280_n_zps 

This one is by Tron Bonne Art

3_zpsvotpbbod.png

6 hours ago, NastyMann said:

Silverswirl, as Bad Boy Number 1 here at LPW, under the semi-authority of Fawkes and also the whims of chaos, I need to spray you with my squirt gun. 

*squeezes the trigger a good four times, satisfyingly slpashing silverswirl's signature*

Like dude like realtalk that is the most obnoxious signature I've ever seen in my life. One of your posts would take up like six of angie's. If I weren't ousted I'd be S E I Z I N G  you right now; like this would be a penalty in and of itself--it's just that I don't think anyone could have forseen something so ridiculous. Like I don't even mean that in a mean way; you're like one of the LPW Lads and that goes a long way in my book and the books of everyone here; like we love you buddeh but DUUUUDE THAT SIGNATURE

how is it not breaking like the website's rules? XD like my man silverswirl also long time no see dude like how've you been? BUT THAT SIGNATURE

WHY

What's with all the "like, like,like" Nasty? Seriously? If I were you, and we were still playing that ridiculous game, I would be seizing you right now!

And stop with this nonsense about your game Nasty! It's gone. Kaput!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

TWO elderly faces in less than 24 hours that I never thought I'd see again. aria what is your face doing around here

Sticking in things that it probably shouldn't, most likely. Hullo Angie, wonderful seeing you.