MicroChip

Spinning Record Requests

16 posts in this topic

I'm sure many of you have seen the animation of the DJ-PON3 filly riding a spinning record at some time, or at least one of the many of the spinoffs involving different characters (The one with the CMC has its own poularity).

I decided to jump on the bandwagon (that I think left a while ago) and begin making my own. I started by just making them for some of my friends here on Canterlot.com and posting them in my gallery. Since then I've recived several PMs and posts asking if I could take a request of their own OC.

I guess I'm saying yes.

Just give me an image of the pony you want me to do, and I'll use my dark magic to turn them into a foal, and then I'll just leave them on one of my many record players. Keeps them entertained for hours.

Finished Animations:

gallery_1266_394_13139.gifgallery_1266_394_15034.gifgallery_1266_394_8313.gifpenumbra_spin_by_thegreatsynan-d5027az.gifgallery_1266_394_21449.gif

And I don't just stick with ponies! I'm willing to try almost anything and love a challenge (they won't always succeed, though).

Spin away!

Waiting List:

SilverSwirl

MarchingHammers

NoedigJk471

Bronies For Life

AsthmaticPegasus

CrescentBlaze

Frosty

Bronynumber299

3 people like this

So, yeah, you wanna do a Peggly one? Save ya a little bit of work, since he's already a foal XD

He's pretty much as you see him in Angie's drawings, like the LPW dinner thingy and her doodles :3

daaaw can you do one of my filly OC cloud sweep?

tumblr_m459gzzVFv1rub6v7o1_1280.png

I see you have quite a big list already Micro, But can I reserve a spot for later?

I see you have quite a big list already Micro, But can I reserve a spot for later?

I can get through these half an hour each when I'm on a roll, so the list will quickly shrink.

Could you put the top ones in a spoiler? Just to minimize lag for people with slow internets, and for those who may get dizzy and/or distracted when trying to read the first post.

Could you put the top ones in a spoiler? Just to minimize lag for people with slow internets, and for those who may get dizzy and/or distracted when trying to read the first post.

Fixed. Sorry for any trouble.

I can get through these half an hour each when I'm on a roll, so the list will quickly shrink.

Well ok, I could give you the details now if you want?

Yay!

I would absolutely adore one! ..Whenever you have the time, that is! Satin Ribbon?

She'll look so cute as a lil foal pegasus :3 her mane is supposed to be really long, and wavy by the way, so good luck with it! :)

Would it be possible for me to get one of these? I would really like one.

I couldn't get the cutie mark to work. But here's my OC, Lightning Dancer!

5xlclt.jpg

Can you make me an Applejack filly (With her hat) spinning on a record?

575067_435700349776959_100000109948664_1859512_1401632833_n.jpg

I would love it if you could make a spinning record of Runner here.

You should totally do one of Pharm Party.

Reference images all over my gallery, the blog linked in my signature, and here:

(Commissioned from Jitterbug Jive, I did not draw this one.)

Also if you're able too, can you make it look like he's getting sick or not enjoying the ride? Pharm doesn't like to spin.

Um do you mind if I ask which one of my ponies did you decide to do?