Spinning Record Requests

MicroChip

I'm sure many of you have seen the animation of the DJ-PON3 filly riding a spinning record at some time, or at least one of the many of the spinoffs involving different characters (The one with the CMC has its own poularity).

I decided to jump on the bandwagon (that I think left a while ago) and begin making my own. I started by just making them for some of my friends here on Canterlot.com and posting them in my gallery. Since then I've recived several PMs and posts asking if I could take a request of their own OC.

I guess I'm saying yes.

Just give me an image of the pony you want me to do, and I'll use my dark magic to turn them into a foal, and then I'll just leave them on one of my many record players. Keeps them entertained for hours.

Finished Animations:

gallery_1266_394_13139.gifgallery_1266_394_15034.gifgallery_1266_394_8313.gifpenumbra_spin_by_thegreatsynan-d5027az.gifgallery_1266_394_21449.gif

And I don't just stick with ponies! I'm willing to try almost anything and love a challenge (they won't always succeed, though).

Spin away!

Waiting List:

SilverSwirl

MarchingHammers

NoedigJk471

Bronies For Life

AsthmaticPegasus

CrescentBlaze

Frosty

Bronynumber299

• Like 3

Yay!

I would absolutely adore one! ..Whenever you have the time, that is! Satin Ribbon?

She'll look so cute as a lil foal pegasus :3 her mane is supposed to be really long, and wavy by the way, so good luck with it! :)

You should totally do one of Pharm Party.

Reference images all over my gallery, the blog linked in my signature, and here:

(Commissioned from Jitterbug Jive, I did not draw this one.)

Also if you're able too, can you make it look like he's getting sick or not enjoying the ride? Pharm doesn't like to spin.