Dusty Hooves [done]

Dusty

d4.png

(Dusty with out his nose-ring)

"Outlaws to the end, that's some thing ah grow up to and ah well die to it. End of story."

Name: Dusty Hooves

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn but has more draft mule in him then pony

Pelt Color: White

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: he has a vary long mane that covers his eyes to his muzzle and runs all the way to his flank if he is ruining. his tail is vary short, he mane and tail have a zebra like mix blue and purple.

Eye Color: Blue

Cutie Mark: two train tracks crossing to make an X over a bit

Physique: He is a head taller then big mac, his fur is dirty and think over a sea of mussel and bone. long hair starting at the cannon bone and flowing down over the hooves.

His ears are vary long and look like they are form a mule and not a pony, his lift ear has a big bite in it and he has a big cut over his lift eye. He has a bull nose ring, and 5 earnings on his right ear.

clothing: Rodeo King Stampede Crushable Hat (goggle it) and a red bandana over his neck that has a shattered moon on it. But win he is out in the desert he keeps the bandana over his muzzel and puts on white rags to shield his body form the sun.

Origin: Originally from a back water mining town called coal-haven in Roughrider Ridge now lives in appaloosa.

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Occupation: Dusty is the big boss of the shattered moon gang and a train puller, what he uses as cover for his gang as they uses this to get all over the land.

Motivation: Saviour. Dusty takes form the rich and gives to the poor and week, in his eyes he is the good guy.

Character Summary:

Dusty grew up hard and fast. His mother and father are both outlaws and were ever on the run... That was before the found a old mine that is. Dusty was just a colt win the outlaw town of coal-haven came to be. Do to it being one the west side of Roughrider Ridge Dusty grow use to the harsh desert life. in this time his mother toke in the zebra Railway and the two grow to see one other as bothers. To this day Railway is Dusty's closest friend.

Win his dad viewed him as ‘being of age’ he toke Dusty on his first crime, a stagecoach robbery. This was just the start to Dusty’s life of crime.

After his first stagecoach robbery Dusty moved his way up looking for his mark in life, he found it in hijacking trains. “ah was never so happy in all my life, to feel the wind in ya mane and the rocks under hoof. The look on ever pony as we ‘all jumped on and asked for ever thing with A’ few bits the rush of seeing all the goods we got as we jump off and run in to the ever moving sands or in to the must harsh parts of the Ridge. Ah have no words fitting it, but ah know ah well never feel the way ah did de first time.” After the he got on to hold up 17 stagecoaches and 4 more trains, it was on his 5th he got busted and locked up, to save his flank he went with doing work and got out in one year time, but he never gave up on his outlaw life. He did get his mark doing a robbery so he was destined to be a outlaw, something some ponies don’t take note of as he happy gives the times of trains and what they hold over to his fellow outlaws under the moon.

But time to time he slips up and is caught red hoofed by the sheriff Steeling, pick pocketing, mugging, and or just being one over on the apple cider. So it's nothing new to see Dusty in the jail for a day or two, but this never bothers him. To dusty going to jail is like a free inn! And if he ever get's it big he will just run off in to the desert and head back to his true home in coal-haven.

Personality: "AH'M A' PINÃTA!" Great sense of humor, good-nature and generous. Optimistic, determined, cunning and reckless. He is dependable and will risk his life for those he cares about. He has some faults, he is stubborn and has a “they’ll-never-catch-me” attitude, which resulted in his carelessness in avoiding capture. He will push his luck to its limits and has a tendency to return to the scene of a crime. He has trusted the wrong people, and well not heed the advice of his friends until it's to late.

Family: Phoenix Wrong (dad): "Don't see him all the time but win ah do it's one heck of party!"

Belle Star (mom): "she is my mom! what more can ha say? ah love er to death!"

Clay Hoof (brother): "On heck of a lad, ah have his back he has mine."

Sky Hunter the airship pirate (half sister): "CRAZY! that's all ah have to say for her...."

one eye Black Jack (brother): "one cool pony, nothing is more fun then a game of cards with him."

Silver Hoof (half bother): "He loves silver! like the rest of my family he has my back."

Close fiends: Railway (2nt train puller): "love him like a other bother, and have known him all my life."

Boxpok (3rd train puller): "He is like family, if he never needs help ah'm on the way"

Pen-y-Darren they just call him "Old Iron" (4th train puller on the team): "he don't talk a tone but me and him go way back."

Black Lagoon (outlaw): "he saved my life and ah saved his, he may live in the sea but we keep up with one other"

MIS: Things you don't have to know are care for but fun to have.

Theme song:

He plays a harmonica, and can sing.

He has Ornithophobia, Aquaphobia and is color blind.

He has a pet rattlesnake named Calamity.

he HATES self pulling trains

Belle Star (his mom) is not his truth mother do to her being a mule, but she is the only mother in his life and rased him from day one.

"Bad pony? Tell that to the family ah just got food to. or the lone mother that now has the bits to look out for her foal... They well not use that word with me."

-A big think you to doc hoof for cheeking this over and backing me up! your the best mate!-

Now if i may ask is some pony welling to give me a helping hoof? never can get past the Character Summary.

It's so hard giving you guys (and girls) ever thing you want to know but keep all his past in the shadows.

I can give you questions to help with character development, but before I do that I must comment on his Cutie Mark. A butcher's cleaver doesn't really make sense, since ponies are not regularly meat eaters. I am not sure how this could relate to a talent that fits into a world of friendship and magic.

pony's may not eat meat but no one says he is cooking food up for pony's.

And going to work on him later this week, I'm going to be way to busy to toss time in to him just saying so Y'all know.

pony's may not eat meat but no one says he is cooking food up for pony's.

Equines do eat meat they just don't do it often because it does not give them the nutritional value they need to survive.

They can, yes, but it's abnormal. A butcher knife makes me think of killing. I'm not even sure how a young colt could get such a Cutie Mark. Like I mentioned above, Equestria tends to be a world of good feelings, friendliness, and happiness.

Now, some ponies do have hardships, I don't deny that. Our world is a bit more on the realistic side than what we see in the show. But it still remains that these are ponies, and they don't live the same kind of lives that we do. Jobs like being a butcher or a hunter aren't really a good fit for ponies. I suppose selling meat to Griffins and other carnivores could be a possibility, however, I don't think that this should be where a talent lies.

tiny up date, but i just want to show you guys I'm working on him.

It's just hard being i can't go 2mins with out hacking up ever thing i eat. :sniff:

Right now I think the basic story for this OC is working out good dusty, I like his sense of justice to make up for his crime.

On his cutie mark, do you mean bit as in the piece that goes in the horses mouth? It's fine, I was just curious :3

We should talk about him sone more when I get home tonight, i think you've got a character who will certainly fit into the mane rp :)

Sorry, a TONE of **** is going on for me, and well this is not on top of the list. Ah can't say if i can get back to working on him. well at lest for now. Oh, and Pant win can we have a nice chat? feels like a life time has gone by from are last one/ :cry:

OK! After some cheering up at the Sallon form my favored dancer, i did some work, nothing big.

BUT!

Here is ware you guys help, i have ever thing you need to know. But know, what do you wish to know? Tell me what you want added to Dusty's Summary, and i well do my best to get done! Come on Dusty you can do this. :20:

You have an excellent start!

Perhaps put a little about his parents, how they came to find each other. Were his parents robbers too? Where are they now? Does Dusty ever visit them or have a relationship with them? Was there anything in particular that made him change his ways other than spending some time behind bars? Perhaps somepony that brought things into perspective? Was Dusty with his parents when he was caught, or was he on his own? Does Dusty have any other likes or dislikes? Does he have any friends, perhaps other train puller ponies? What does he do during his time off work?

Remember, we don't know anything about this character other than what you tell us.

It looks fine and I don't think there could possibly be anything else added.

need to clean up his Character Summary and need to add his Outlaw Career, it has nothing. :) just two things lift and I may see him as... ok.