[Ponyville] Texas Tilly and Silver's Equestria Adventure (CLOSED)

jim

• 4 weeks later...

(OOC: Lets see if I can wake things up a bit)

The Awesome and Amazing Brambleberry trotted back to the group and peered at Elearra as the ponies got back together.

The magical mare looked back at the others, still a little punchy from her sudden nap in the sun "Is she the patient I need to see?"

"Sure is, pink lady!" Larry the Cable Pony neighed. "Betcha you kin perk'r up faster than a Pinkie Pie song! Say, ain't that a weird name fer a pony, PINKIE PIE? Y'all make apple pie with apples and peach pie with peaches, what in Equestria do ya use ta make a Pinkie Pie? I don't care who ya are, that's funny! Gitt'r d.. OOOFFFFF!"

Angry at the Earth Pony's constant yammering, Texas Tilly shoved a big apple into his gaping mouth.

"THERE! Maybe that'll git ya to SHUT UP!" the striped mare yelled before looking back at Elarra, "jist ignore him, everypony else does."

"PERHAPS I SHOULD SEE IF MINERVA BRAMBLEBERRY REQUIRES FURTHER ASSISTANCE!" Silver spoke as the cybernetic stallion as he walked over to where she was. Sye Klops stared at the alicorn in fascination and affection.

"Is there anything I can do for you, ma'am?" the one eyed stallion asked.

Double M smiled at Tillys apple trick. Fact was, he was getting tired of Larry;s constant string cof lame jokes also.

MIss Brambleberry, I think it is Ophelia that needs looking after. She had quite a spill when she tried to land but seems to shake it off easily.

Let me know if you need power again to find Tilly and Siilvers Location and possible end of their condition.

(OOC: oops, I guess it's my turn now)

The pink unicorn giggled as Tilly shoved an apple into the rotund pony's mouth. "I dont' care who you are, that was funny!... Good job Tilly!"

She trotted over to the strange pegasus with insect-like wings "Oh my! Are you sure you are all right?" She was wondering if this filly was related to the legendary flutter ponys, or... a changeling?

She smiled and nodded to Jim "Thank you, I would be glad of your help if I need the boost."

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Forgot that thyros left the game. I think

Glad to help Always Ma'am he said. He hoped that the A&A miss Brambleberry would at least find the location ( she called it a locus, whatever that was) soon. He was getting attracted to Tilly and knew it wouldn't work, but feelings are feelings,

I suggest we head out as soon as Opehila is OK. Winter is too much of a distraction and I think he will close that bar anyway.

He looked around and it seemed that everyone was ready to go, except Larry who was still trying to get the apple out of his mouth. He liked Tilly more all the time.

• 1 month later...

(ooc): I think with just the three of us left, it'd be my turn.

Larry the Cable Pony quickly chewed up and swallowed the apple that had been thrust into his mouth.

"MMMMM! That was some GOOD eatin' Stripey! Got any more?" the rotund stallion laughed.

"CALL ME STRIPEY AGIN AND YOU'RE GONNA NEED A DOCTOR!" Texas Tilly snarled.

"REFRAIN FROM VIOLENT REACTIONS, MISS TILLY!" Silver spoke as the cybernetic stallion directed his attention to Minerva.

"Does she need to be transported to the hospital?" Sye Klops asked.

"I oncest went to a doctor," Larry rambled, "I moved my left front hoof up and down and said, 'HAY DOC! It hurts when I do this!' and the doctor yelled out 'THEN DON'T DO THAT!' I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"

"Yur NOT helpin' things, tubby!"

"Simmer down, Sally! Y'know, yur cute when you're angry. How about a little kiss?"

"Here's a BIG kiss fer ya!" Tilly shouted before punching Larry in the face with her front hoof so hard he got flipped over on his back, his four legs flailing in the air.

"I've fallen.... and I can't git up!"