[Ponyville] Pop's Top Party [OPEN]

Neon Pop

neonpheadcopy.png

·.·• Neon Pop •Ã‚·.·

It had been a long while since anypony heard anything from Neon Pop. The paparazzi were at a loss, and even her friends were zipped lipped about her absence. Honestly, there were only a few who knew what she was up to, that was her manager, Alejandro, and Dubstep, which she had the honor of working with. It was a new album, and nothing so far was leaked. Not a lyric, note, pitch, nothing. She was tight lipped about it as if speaking would cause her to loose her life. She refused to speak for interviews, no magazine, talk shows, radio shows nothing.

Neon Pop... had fallen off of Equestria.

Though one day, the sun wasn't even up yet, and there stirred one creature, cloaked, though white pearly scales peeked through the sleeves of the fabric every time a flier was placed about. Who ever it was, was on a job, given to them by Neon herself, selected mostly for her lack of involvement in any community, Canterlot, Ponyville, Gallopocous Islands... Sure she was around, but no one knew her, and knew who she was now connected to. The dragon waddled quietly though the early morning light, having finally finished her round. The mysterious dragon had gone all through Canterlot where she lived, posting up these posters, and now Ponyville was last on the list. She was tired, but all was good when she'd get her payment from the Popstar.

With her last tack she pinned up the thick and brightly colored flier up on the last door, looking at it with admiration. She was to be invited as well, VIP treatment for this, and she was honored to be helping Neon with her jewelery and accessories the night of the party. Her blue eyes looked over every word carefully.

poppartyflier.png

Finally, a word from the Popstar, and the flyers were tacked up on just about every ponies doors, if not there were fliers on the lamp posts, carts, walls and fences. Everyone was invited, and they were invited to Neon Pop's very home.

Those crystal eyes looked to the sky as the sun began to peek and her ears caught wind of movement from one of the homes. She gasped and turned quickly, lifting off the ground and flying as fast as she could to the very address that was posted on the poster. In minutes she landed with a thud on the doorstep of the large three story home, equip with a pool, large back yard and it showed just how wealthy the mare was. The door to the house opened, and there stoop Neon, glowing dimly and looking disturbed from sleep.

"Is it done?" The pony asked quietly. The dragon pulled the hood down to show her white pearly glow and purple crest. Her bright blue eyes blinked as she took one nod.

"Yes, Pop. They're everywhere. You think anyone will come?"

Neon smiled, letting out a bubbly giggle. "You're forgetting who I am. Of course ponies will come. If I have loyal fans, they'll come. I owe you, for that, here is your pay, and you know when to be here. I thank you for your service." A satchel fulled with bits, clattered as it plopped into Pearly's claws. Her eyes let up, she knew she could use this money, it was good to add on a whole new room to her shop.

"Th-thank you, Pop! I'll be there! Get some rest then!" The dragon waved and lifted off the ground once more, flying off into the morning light, leaving Neon to look at her lawn. Her eyes half opened and hair all a mess.

".... OH CELESTIA!! I have to get ready!! Only two days!!" The mare jumped up and slammed the door to her home shut and ran off up stairs to get ready, in quite the frenzy.

Though as the date of the party crept up quickly, Neon was ready, her house had everything a party needed, at least a star party. A stage was set up by her pool, with lighting and fog machines, the proper pop art decor was applied everywhere, lights all in their neon or black light colors, glitter lined the floors, catering was there, setting up the foods, one particular pony of Ponyville was helping, Honeycomb. She knew her services were needed here, and when Pop asked her to cater, she was in a frenzy! Though she came through, and everything was set up, games, speakers, disco balls, juice bars and their tenders... This party had everything.

The question was, who was going to show?

((OOC: This is for everyone, feel free to bring in more then one of your characters, canon or not.))

For days, Skye had been hearing rumors, whispers, shouts, and cries from ponies passing through the Whitetail Wood of a new event that was the talk of Equestria. He hadn't had the opportunity (Well, actually, he had plenty but who's going to pay attention to his questions when he wasn't even a pony - they'd have more questions for him!) to ask them what was going on, but he caught snippets and whispers here and there of what was going on. A hot pony, a bright pony, a musical number, some fantastic fireworks, all of it jumbled together into a mishmash of colors and ideas. He lay on his perch over the wood and pondered as he looked up to the starry night. And here it was, all apparently happening in Ponyville. There were plenty of ponies who were going to make the party he imagined, more than he could possibly consider handling, but...it was a party. And it was big. And he couldn't resist being a part of something that big if it was wholly worthwhile. Who knew when something like that would happen again? Not since...well, long since before he could remember, had anything this big happened.

The deer looked down towards Ponyville, where this was going to be taking place in two days. Or one day. No, it was going to be tomorrow! Bits and pieces of the story he'd collected from ponies who he'd managed to approach, those he trusted, those who weren't afraid of him, until finally, he'd made the decision that he was going to go. He would try his best not to miss this for anything. After all, from all he'd been told, this was going to be the hottest act in all of Equestria, one to rival Celestia herself! And he'd been to one of those parties...they were absolutely smashing! So it was because of this, he decided to muster up the courage. Nopony had ever given him any reason to be afraid of them, he was just nervous from the sheer numbers. But this was it. This was the moment worth breaking a trend for. For this party, and maybe for this single night alone, he was going to be one of them if it was the last thing he ever did.

Skye approached the entrance to the party. Boy, was this ever going to be big! And maybe a night he'd never forget!

"Alright today's the DAY! Groovy, can't be late, can't be late can't be OOF!" Dubstep was saying to himself as he skated around town, crashing into a lamp post, "I'm ok! I'm good..." he said to nopony in particular, he was heading over to 'Puttin' On The Glitz', where he had ordered a custom made one of a kind tuxedo for these kind of things, "Now the shop was...this way? NO! This...uhh....OH! That's right this way!" Dub said as he skated off to the direction of the salon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My my my, this is going to knock their horse shoes off! I bet Dub will just LOVE it!" Glitzen Glamour said as he finished off the LAST piece of DJ Neighsay's Tux, as he said about any piece, it was his finest work yet.

"Hey GG! Sorry I'm late...I got lost......again" a familiar voice came as Dubstep entered the shop, "Oh woah is that the suit! Dang man, it looks awesome!" he said as he caught a glance at the tux.

"Heheh, it's about time you showed up darling! No it's alright, I just finished up the last stitch to the chest~" Glitzen said with a smile, handing over the outfit to Dubstep, "It'll look simply SMASHING on you dear."

"Thanks Glitzy, it's a big help! Now you're sure you can't come? The party's open to anypony and I'm sure there'd be at least a couple bigwigs there eh." Dub said levitating the tuxedo beside him as he trotted over to the dressing room.

"I'm sure darling, it's been rather busy here all week, so a nice night off will do me a world of good! But thank you though, just be sure to tell anypony who asks where you got the dashing outfit~" GG said with a nod, it's not like he didn't really want to go, it was just as he said, needed to rest and relax, he never expected the shop to be SUCH a success.

A little bit later Dubstep strutted out of the dressing room, "So? How does it look?" he asked, it was a solid black silken tuxedo with orange lightning bolts going down both sides of the chest and two band around the cuffs of both the arms and legs of the outfit that glowed and pulsed different colours, leaving a light trail as he walked.

"It looks fabulous darling! Simply fabulous~" Glitzen said, giving Dub a round of applause as he turned around showing off the suit, "Oh my, you might want to hurry dear, there's a difference between fashionably late and just plain late ehhehe he said with a bit of a giggle.

"Huh? Oh? OH! Oh cripes I'm gonna be late, daggone!" Dubstep exclaimed as he grabbed up his skates and headed for the door, "OH! Right, thanks again GG, have a good nights rest!" he said before slapping on his skates and rolling on down the street towards Neon's place.

"That boy would lose his head if it wasn't attached..." Glitzen said with a chuckle as he closed up shop and headed upstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, the place was this way right? No....maybe...OH! There it is" Dubstep said as he looked around for Neon's house, he had been there a couple times before, but his horrible sense of direction always threw him off, "Oh good, looks like I'm not too late after all!" he said as he slipped off his shuttershades and slid them into an inner pocket of the jacket, reviling his different coloured eyes before he walked on into the party.