All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The youngest member of the two pony staff arrived to pick up their dishes. “Excuse me Miss.”, she politely added, “I heard you cannot digest dairy products....So..”, she sighed, “Rice balls are not for you...At least in the traditional sense, so I will make them with coconut milk.", she paused to allow Daze to change her mind. Then she quickly took the others of the dragon and cat before vanishing back into the kitchen. "Haunted library.....", The cat read from her brochure, "There's also a haunted movie theater....An not-haunted opera house....Ponyacci is performing....A very haunted Curio shop....Looks like there's a sale on cursed monkey paws and an Basano Vase.....Hmmm.", she skipped over a few things, "There's also a place called the 'House of Enchanted Comics' where apparently you can become a superhero in a comic book type world....Weird....." As her last word was spoken, the deserts and the bill was quickly placed on the table.."That was quick...", Thrilly whispered.
  3. Today
  4. Silver was truly caught off guard. Not only was it a mare under the cloak but her voice was soothing to the ear. It took all of his power to look down at her gaze with his own stone cold look, almost breaking within that sweet caring look. To combat it, he let out a gentle cough looking towards one of the buildings. His eye now out of sight. A soft sigh was heard as he collected his thoughts. Attempting to sooth his own mind. The fact that she had a missing leg made himself feel.. rather good about himself. He wasn't alone now. His missing eye had caused him a lot of internal turmoil. Beating himself up for looking so odd, Unable to look at those he cared about with his own two eyes. Yet this was a gentle reminder to him that not all ponies were made the same. He was lucky. He smiled softly, as he turned his head to flash that charming smile of his, a rarely shown trait he had. Before he spoke he adjusted the white scarf on his neck, keeping himself comfortable. "You are very sweet, and for you missing leg, I am very sorry. Whatever happened I wish I could have helped. I know the price of losing something you vaule closely." Silver brought a hoof to tap at his brown patch, giving a wink that was only a second long. "May I ask why you would be walking so alone at this hour, not saying you can't hold your own. By all means you have magic. Something that.. I could never dream of even close to controling. Always thought that kind of stuff.. hurt. Use it too much and you'll go mad. At least, that's what the books I've read have said." Slowly he stared to pace around the mare, giving another glance over with a curious glint into his golden eye. Which had a flare of the silver moon to shine off it, his face was no longer the soft smile but back to the stone cold. Stopping as he made a ful circle around her laughing gently about her guard comment. "It may be hard work but ponies like you always make it worth the trouble. I mean, getting thanks is really all I need, Standing there. Watching over this town day in and day out you get to learn a lot about yourself, and about those around you. It's.. funny to see the same ponies everyday. Doing their job and yet from afar they will never know you're watching." He hummed softly, Sitting close to the fountain, Closing his eye as he glanced to the moon. Enjoying the small soothing moment he had made.
  5. Lol forgot to mention SB. Yep she’ll be there too!
  6. Howdy! Welcome to Canterlot! We have an active RP community here. Hope to see you around the forum
  7. “Yeah. You both look pretty capable.” Tiger nodded, following Midnight into the ship, stretching as he went. Eventually he made his way into the cockpit and sat in the front right seat, helping get the ship ready to go.
  8. Arty kept her pink eyes down the street, making sure she knew her surroundings. Sure, she'd walked these parts many of times, but it looked a little different in the dark. A little strange. Maybe a little spooky, but the moon gave her enough light to make her way around. That was a feat in itself, as she had to adapt to the paths made of different materials. On gravel, she had to watch the ground. If she stepped wrong with her one front hoof, her face would be on the ground. On the streets, she could keep her sight ahead, but she had to be wary of small stones and sticks that could've fallen from trees. That could end in the same fate. So, the purple unicorn watched the roads as she neared a light post next to a small bar. The bar seemed to be packed with a lot of different ponies, having the times of their lives. Their drunken laughs and giggles escaped the window cracks. The artist was glad ponies were having fun on this gorgeous night. Maybe she needed to loosen up a bit, have some fun once and a while, stop working for a little bit. Of course, that would never happen. She knew how it felt to be overworked, and she knew when it was a good time to take a break. The confident young mare walked slow, taking in her environment, which was quite cheerful. She couldn't help but keep a smile on her face when she suddenly heard something from behind her. Somepony talking to themselves? Her ear twitched, forcing her to curiously turn around. Pink eyes were met with one gold eye, and Arty cracked a little smirk. The first thing she noted in her head was the eye patch, something she rather rarely sees. It probably wasn't as rare as she thought though, there were many brave ponies here. Like the royal guards. His voice sounded so sweet to her, soothing, something that made her cock an eyebrow. He was confident, yet kind of subtle. "I'm perfectly fine, baby." Her voice matched his in confidence and smoothness, but hers had a little more tease. Arty thought for a quick second. Her horn lit up and her cloak lifted off of her, revealing her painted body. Most importantly, her missing leg. "Nothing to be fretting about." The mare was looking forward to seeing his reaction, and couldn't help but notice his curious look, so she kept her smirk. With the flick of her tongue, she responded smoothly, "A guard you presume? That explains your patch, honey." She looked at him with soft eyes, which could really melt anypony who was soft enough. "From what I heard, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to protect all these citizens, hm? I'm exceptionally grateful to have you take the time and keep us safe." Arty was pretty much flirting with him now, which was kind of instinct on her part. He was handsome, kind to check if she was okay, and had a nice feel to him. The only thing putting her off was his serious look. She was mostly curious by him.
  9. Silver's golden eye by habit kept an eye on those around the kingdom, wherever he walked he was keeping his eye out. Literally in that fact. If it wasn't for the rather loud ponies, enjoying their cider. He almost wouldn't have caught the cloaked figure moving from an ally way. In Silver's head it was nothing but red alarms. His pace stopped for a moment near a fountain. Giving that cool breeze that brush against his muzzle, he started to make his turn around. The silvery light bouncing off the clear blue water as it shined for a moment his own reflection. That alone caught the Stallion off guard as he took a good look at himself. His hoof gently going to the brown patch against his face. A huff left his chest shaking his head moving back to look for the oddily cloaked being who moved through the streets. As he peered around the fountain he saw as if the being was now wounded. From the harsh and stone expression he once held across his face had softened into a bashful and foolish blush across his muzzle. Lifting his hoof to smack against his nose. "Smooth, you were about to yell at somepony who is hurt, who is most likely needing some help. But no, no, Silver. Just go all serious and guard duty.. by the sun above.." He mumbled to himself as he slowly approached the cloak, putting on his most soothing voice, with a hint of charm. His hoofsteps stopping just behind the cloak, clearing his throat. "I can't help but notice your limp. Are you okay? Are you in need of any help? We can easily get you to the kingdoms aid ward. Get you all patched up and on your way in no time." The Stallion's face was still that stone cold serious look, a bad habit he picked up from being in the guard for many years. Though the curious glint in his eye wandered about the cloak, if there was somepony under there in need he was sure to be the one to give them aid. It was his duty. "I can assure you I mean no harm, I am one of the Royal Guards. It is my sworn oath and duty to keep all of the ponies of Canterlot safe under the watch of the Guard."
  10. The sun was going down fast, maybe a little too fast. The sky was darkening quickly, which either meant pony's were just now getting off work, scurrying home, or just starting work. There were a couple ponies out there who took in night shifts. Most didn't know how they could do it, as sleep was important to most beings out there. They either slept all day, or were just night owls. Maybe they were secretly nocturnal, and they could only response in the dark. Whatever that may be, Street Art was actually none of the above. The sassy unicorn put her heart and soul into everything she did. Like everything. So, she worked literally all day and night. So, whether it was trying to get somepony to fall for her, or getting her marvelous work done on time without any fuss. She was talented in both of those regions. Arty used those things to her advantage. The purple mare was suave, confident, flirty, and had a huge, talented, artistic family that ranged across Equestria. Manehatten and Canterlot were really the main cities that Arty was known for. Canterlot had to be her favorite though. There was something about the cobble stone paths that struck out the beauty in the quaint city, or maybe all the richly built houses and shops that scattered down every street. There was so much potential, so much to take in. Arty never had a lack of inspiration here. So, the three legged mare was stuck painting on a large wall in an alley way, a commission somepony asked her to do. She was getting big bucks for this one, so of course she accepted the offer. He wanted something breathtaking, something that represented the gorgeous city in itself. He wanted something bright and colorful, yet busy and a perfect representation of the famously known capital. Arty had a light bulb, striking some inspiration immediately as the sun came up that morning. The sun. The blissful, most inspiring star in the whole world. She noted the moon as well, and the picture in her head made her smile immensely. The beanie wearing artist took the liberty to paint the wall according to her own plans, which meant not stopping until it was finished. The young mare was at it for almost 11 hours. She was covered in paint, her eyes hurt, and it was already dark. The only light she got was from Luna's moon, but she wasn't complaining. That was what made Canterlot so special. They had the rulers of Equestria taking their time to take care of their subjects below. Arty had to thank Luna for the little light, or she wouldn't be able to see at all. She was probably a 3rd of the way done, which satisfied the artist. Though she was at a dark part in her painting, it was harder to see. Arty stood up, put her paint down, and looked at her painting closely. It was way too hard to see at this point, and a little too quiet for her taste to be working. Maybe it was time for a little break, get a quick snack and maybe find a light. She thought to herself, and decided it was a good idea. The mare put a little black cloak on, not really wanting to be bombarded with questions from fans as she was already kind of tired. I mean, it wouldn't bother her, she liked the attention. She just wanted her work done. She moved into the open, paint all over her body, and she trotted, or more like limped, down the street. She was moving slow, kind of humming to herself. Canterlot's night was soothing and quiet, even when she heard an owl talking in the distance. Then somepony humming. Some friends laughing. She was on the move now, though, limping with her black cloak around her head and body, not really noticeable in the darkness of the breathtaking sight of Canterlot.
  11. Music To Read With Canterlot, The home of the magically gifted. The home of the Princess Celestia, Princess Luna. To those who move the heaven and earth have all seen the glory that Canterlot brings to those who stay in her safe haven kingdom. With the walls high and the courtyards empty. The setting sun gave a nice orange hue to the land the sun kissed. From the trees down the mountain, to the building roof touched with the light brown plates. Many ponies would make their way homes, the shifting of the guard for the Royal Guards who stood their post time and time again protecting those who cannot protect themselves from danger. But the wind gently blew across the land. For those who had started to make their way to their loved ones, homes, pets. The walls of Canterlot stood guarded with the moon slowly rising into the sky. The courtyard of the Kingdom was silent, say for a few hoofs hitting the smooth and polish marble which laid a path to the gates. The guards, cooks, and all in between started to change their ways. Yet the water off the mountain gave a gentle whisk of a fresh air, letting some of the mist carry within the gentle wind. Brushing against those who wore no protection from the wind and mist their coat would be gently sprayed. It would feel rather soothing to those who enjoyed the sea. Or even give a memory to those who grew up in those conditions. Canterlot was truly a place of peace now, through hardship the kingdom had stood the test of time. Giving thanks to those who called it their home with ceremonies, parties, and a gentle smile in the morning Though a young Stallion stood at the courtyard, his single eye shifted to watch the silver light from the moon bounce down and bless the lands in a shimmering glow. The mountains waters looking like liquid silver pouring from inside the mountain. Giving the courtyard itself an odd glow with the marble. Yet the young stallion kept his single golden eye on the moon before he stood up. His helmet stowed away within it's place in the armory and his armor no longer weighing him down. The silence of the courtyard was cut rather short while the young Stallion made his way out of the gates, onto a path leading into the town of Canterlot. The hoof steps echo'd through the empty streets. Giving notion that the Stallion was walking very very slowly. Enjoying the moon light after a rather long day of standing his post within the kingdom walls. Yes, Silver Armor was finally off work and took each and every moment he could to enjoy what he had. The smell of a breath air, the breeze, all of it made him feel at home. For a moment he paused to glance over. Taking a look at the kingdom with the moon fully within the sky. Giving the beauty it truly had. It was a shame most never took in the kingdom for how amazingly pretty it was. But Silver knew. It's why he loved protecting it. If not for the people, for moments like this is what drove him to hold his post. Day in and Day out. His thoughts were cut short as a soft hoo was heard from an owl. The golden eye shifted to look where it had come from, though he couldn't find the bird. But it was a good reminder that he should keep moving, slowly walking through the town. Giving a wave or two to those who noticed him. Holding that charming smile he never got to show on duty.. that was when no one was looking. Silver Armor hummed gently, keeping his face that stone cold look as he walked. Hearing the laughing of some pony who had a little too much to drink, and their friends laughing. Canterlot really was the perfect place to be.
  12. Hawthorn laughs at Yona's response. "Ah, well, it's good to meet ya either way!" He then notices the other group approaching and turns his attention to them. "Just need to set the table, Lamp. Rose and I have it covered. Speaking of, she hasn't been annoying y'all too much, has she?" he teases. Rosemarey pouts and protests, "Of course I haven't! Lamp's been happy to have me, hasn't he?" She looks expectantly at Lamp. "I'm sure he is, Rose." Hawthorn smiles. He's quite glad he decided to bring her along now. She could bring life to the party that his down-to-earth demeanor wouldn't likely provide. "I'm gonna work on unloading the cart now. You wanna help, sis?" Without waiting for her response, Hawthorn immediately drags the first large platter out of the cart. It seems to be some fancy stew served inside of a hollowed-out pumpkin. He carefully hauls it to the side of the cart and then eases it onto his back to be carried. Rosemarey gasps. "Oh no! I forgot my dress!" How could she forget when she was so excited to wear it? Ginger Snap had picked it out just for her. She dashes away from the group and moments later comes back wearing a dress and apron befitting of an old-fashioned waitress. With her head up and a smile across her face, she picks up a smaller plate of appetizers and follows her brother towards the dining area.
  13. Sounds good! You just using him, or both him and Sweetie? Just in case I need to change my post
  14. Yesterday
  15. Some time later... It had been some time since Feng had stepped foot in the Imperial Palace; modern as the transportation was between Long Guo and Equestria, the journey would never be a quick one. Log enough, in any case, for the magnificent structure to loose the dull matte of familiarity to shine in all its splendor to new eyes! Or perhaps that was the effect of approaching the Dragon throne by way of the Audience chambers, which were designed to Impress, rather than the more utilitarian back corridors that the Imperial Watcher used in taking up his position of duty. The longma was taking this path due to returning successfully from a diplomatic mission. It was a little unusual to send one of the Empress' feared security forces on a diplomatic task, but the task itself had hardly been usual. Feng had been sent as a Long Guo representative to the Equestrian Iron Pony competition, meant to show strong cultural bonds between the two countries... as well as gain a little glory and renknown in the eyes of foreigners. As for how he did? Well, if he hadn't won, he certainly wouldn't be coming in through the front door. As it was, he couldn't help but want to make a little show of it all. Speaking of a show... the sight of the Dragon Throne and the Empress upon was truly striking, when viewed through the golden doorway into the inner Court. All the furnishings and decor were meant to overawe in a display of magnificence, and for a moment, they did, even for Feng, who had seen it many times before. But of course, what truly took his breath away, every time and always, was Yu Yue, the Empress, herself. Whether clothed in all the silks of royalty, or in the plainer garb reserved for non-public appearances, he never failed to find her beautiful and captivating. And she knew it, which might possibly have been a contributing factor as to why he was sent away, in addition to his athletic skills. His affections were known to her, but not, as of yet, reciprocated. True to all old sayings of absence and the heart, however, Feng had never once let her leave his mind. It was for her sake that he gave 110% of himself on the field of play, and it was because of her that he was able to approach now, bedecked in medals of gold. "Your Imperial Majesty!" He called out, bowing before her hooves to let the medals and laurels of victory to slip off, making an offering before her throne. "I return from the far lands of Equestria to report success of my mission! I have spread good words of our intentions and character, forged bonds across the seas, and have won glory for Long Guo, for I have taken the title of Iron Pony!" Looking up, he tried to gauge her reaction; it had been a faint but unshakeable hope of his that a good performance may yet open up the Empress' heart towards him...
  16. I'll have a Thunderlane post up by the end of tomorrow!
  17. "That's six, seven, eight dozen rainbow cream, chocolate cherry frosted, sparkling sprinkle cupcakes!" The Ponk turned around to quickly stir two different bowls of ingredients on another counter. "That takes care of those Gummy!" The gator blinked from his perch on a shelf above the chaos that was Pinkie baking. "Now! On to the chocolate marshmallow swirled pumpkin surprise cupcakes!" There were a few patrons in the seating area of the confectionery but most of them were almost done with their snacks and picking up their belongings to head out. It wasn't the rush part of the day so Pinkie had set to mixing up some of the orders that had been made for earlier today and tomorrow. Basically it was a long list of cupcakes this time. Of course the pink mare added at least two dozen onto whatever order was made. Taste testing was not an option, it was a requirement! Pinkie popped another batch in the over and grabbed a cupcake off the cooling rack. Into her mouth it went! "Yum! Perfect as usual!" She grinned and reached up for her gator pet. "Come on Gummy! Time for a break!" She was about to head up to her room for a little snooze when the door opened. "Whoops! Forgot to lock the door for break time! No problem of course." She spoke to Gummy with a smile as she trotted over to see who it might be. "Valen!" Pinkie greeted him at the door. "What a surprise! Come on in!"
  18. Yona glanced at Gallus and then back to the front. He didn't know who this Professor Shimmer was either. Oh well, she'd find out soon enough. The yak glanced towards the griffon as Gallus greeted. "Hey Gallus." She showed about as much enthusiasm as he did, trying to mimic his 'coolness'. "Yona wonder what this class is about..." Yona was beginning to feel a bit apprehensive about this. After a few minutes more students began to show up. Some she knew, others she didn't. That was a good thing! If she didn't know then and they were in her class she's soon be able to be friends with them! Yona was all about making friends! She watched as Smolder took the book for the class and opened it up. Yona grabbed her bag and riffled through it. "Oh no! Yona no have the right book!" She was about to ask Smolder if she could share hers when Professor Shimmer entered the room. She was a unicorn. A very yellow and red unicorn. Yona watched with interest as Sunset set down her things and introduced herself. When asked if there were any questions Yona stuck up her hoof and waved it about. Without waiting to be called on she shouted out. "Are you friends with Headmare Twi-," She corrected herself. "ex-headmare Twilight?"
  19. Well now! Braeburn had to take moment to decide how he was going about this. First he mentally went over everything he'd heard from AJ over the past few months and everything he'd seen since they arrived. There was no way he was going to drop this bit of news without being completely sure of himself. The stallion went over it all from the moment they got off the train til the last moment that his cousin had scampered awkwardly away in search of Abby and Strongheart. Next, he took a deep breath. Figuring this might come as a shock to the pretty unicorn he began to slowly walk once more. At least for himself it was always easier to listen and take big deal sorts of news while moving around. He was nothing but an honest pony and though he wasn't always the most sure of himself he certainly was sure of this! There was no other explanation. That along with the fact that cousin Applejack had confided in him her interest in other mares and not stallions even before he had been so bold as to let the truths of his life slip. He also had to take into consideration what this news would do to AJ and Rarity right before the rodeo. If he'd had a bit more sense he would have kept this to himself until after the event but this was just too important to hold off on any longer. It might through off Applejack's game but it might also bring her some closure. It would probably be best to ask Rarity to keep this between them two until AJ was done competing. He didn't have any idea how she was going to react though. Tarnation, she might not even believe him! But how could she not! They'd both seen what she was doing, there was no other way about it. "Well Rarity," He began, slowly making his way on a small walk near the food stands. He glanced about, making sure AJ wasn't in sight. "Yah know I'm nothin' but an honest stallion. I wouldn't tell yah what I think on this particular matter unless I was certain." He took a breath. "Applejack's been nothin' but 'intrestin' ,as yah put it, since she got here." He glanced at her and then away. "What's got my cousin so worked up is that well," He glanced Rarity's way and gave her a half smile. "She's love sick..." He looked away again. "Over you."
  20. Thinking about learning how to draw and write fancier. I have been wanting my OC Dream Wanderer to keep a journal, and i thought it might be a neat idea for "him' or me in this case to sketch out the interesting things and ponies he sees along the way. Only i have a long way to go from " mediocre  art" and chicken scratch of writing :PMaybe that will just be his style lol

21. Dream Wanderer smiled a bit at Rosemary's response. Pausing for a moment as Lamp went outside briefly to hang the sign up. Admittedly Dream wished he could've helped in some way, but as they said It had seemed most of it was already taken care of. He heard Lamp Light mention of going to meet the others. He was rather much excited to get to know some new ponies, and hear the latest talk in town. "Sure." He replied as the unicorn headed back out to the others. Following along behind him, Dream Wanderer thought for a moment at Lamp Light's question. "Oh um, I'm just passing through. Mostly its work and exploration that brings me here." "I usually travel from town to town in search of small jobs and errands to do, and take in the views while I'm at it." The orange pegasus said with a smile. Making their way out to the open dining area, Their appeared to be a few others there already. Looking around as they where introduced to Rosemary. He could see a green earth pony, along with a small dragon, and a yak.
  22. "Fruit? I suppose I should have guessed that. Ever tried it fried, maybe grilled?" He thought of all the recipes he knew for fruit-based dishes. There were quite a few, particularly apple dishes. After all, it was easy to get high quality apples out of Ponyville. "I happen to be a pretty decent cook, if I may say so myself. And I feel like I've got to do something to thank you properly after we get out of here." Hawthorn then trips on a root and barely catches himself before he hits the ground. Suddenly, he's reminded of why he came here. He quickly looks around, hoping they didn't miss a Featherroot while they were focused on their conversation. "Say, um, how's your map coming along? Still a decent amount of ground to cover?"
  23. The glowing eyes in the dark had him on edge, and it didn't help that most of the others were trying to talk to the owner of those eyes as if it would respond. It annoyed him. Whatever lurked in the bushes wasn't here to talk.. although Sombra was beginning to doubt it was dangerous. Despite the glow of the eyes, they didn't seem to belong to anything big.. He tensed as Alizarin was the one to make the first move and approached it. He had to fight himself not to move when she suddenly stumbled back.. .. and it turned out to just be a squirrel. Dark magic flickered blackly around the curve of his horn and he scowled, briefly debating on lashing out at it just to scare it off. Despite his irritation, Sombra eventually decided against it and let himself relax. He didn't want to frighten the young filly, Apple Bloom, nor did he want to end up making Fluttershy more scared of him than she already was if he was to ever try to hold any sort of conversation with her later on; not if he was hurting animals. The others wouldn't have been as much of a problem. Alizarin and the Captain were the only ones that came off nigh unshakeable. Sombra turned, ready to throw himself back down on top of his sleeping bag when the ground began to rumble underneath their hooves. "Either that's the squirrel army or it's whatever must be in this forest causing trouble," Sombra replied dryly. His gaze returned to the shadowy treeline. He'd heard a yelp from something, deep out in the woods. He couldn't determine whether it had been a pony's frightened yelp, or perhaps a sound made by an injured animal.. only that it was a yelp. "Did you hear that?"
  24. Lamp couldn't help but smile as Rosemary told the new guest just exactly he would be doing at the party. It was true though, this party was for guests and the set up was almost complete. "Rosemary's right Dream Wanderer! Thank you for the offer but we're pretty much under way here. Would you like to go out back and meet who's here?" The stallion trotted out the front door for a moment to use his magic for hanging the sign above the inn. It looked perfect and he hoped it would attract lots of attention. He ducked back in and led the way to the open dining/party area. "So! What bring you to town Dream Wanderer?" Lamp lead the way out towards the others. "Oh Rosemary!" He nodded towards the dragon and yak. "Come meet my friends!" "Lamp!" Spike turned from Hawthorn for a moment to greet his friend. "Cool to see you outside of the donut shop!" The dragon grinned and held up a claw. "You too Spike!" He high hoofed his friend and nodded to Rosemary. "This is Rosemary, the sister of my new friend Hawthorn." He pointed a hoof to Spike and Yona. "This is Spike and Yona!" Yona puffed up a bit as Hawthorn talked about being nervous. "Ha! Yak not nervous!" She tossed her braids back and grinned. "Yak not afraid of anything! Especially not making new friends!" Lamp couldn't help but laugh with good nature. "Well then, you've come to the right place Yona!" He glanced around. "Looks like most of the set up is complete. Does any of the food need to be cooked or just laid out?" He questioned Hawthorn.
  1. Load more activity