The Permanent Naughty Plaque! BUM BUM BUMMM!!

Fawkes

So I was watching the Powerpuff Girls' Christmas Episode earlier, 'Twas the Fight Before Christmas, and I noticed a neat little Easter Egg.

...OR PERHAPS, A DISTURBING REVELATION.

So the PPG go to the North Pole and find Santa Claus. There, the Permanent Naughty Plaque *BUM BUM BUMMM* is revealed. A list of people who will NEVER, EVER receive Christmas presents again. EVER.

On the list:

Bill McCracken

Ryan Faust

Adolph Schickelgruber

Stephen Fonti

Bill McCracken and Ryan Faust are obviously named after Craig McCracken and his wife (everyone's favorite pony goddess) Lauren Faust. BUT... they're on THE PERMANENT NAUGHTY PLAQUE (BUM BUM BUMMM) xD

Perhaps the sly first name changes is enough to have spared them from an eternity of no Christmas presents~

Low quality TV pic for reference~

PPG.jpg

• Like 2

Yet more interestingness (although not pony related...)Alois Schickelgruber was a real person who had his name changed to Alios Hitler, and was Adolf Hitler's Father!...

And after a quick wiki look up, Stever Fonti was a wiriter for a couple cartoons... Spongebob, futurama, etc... so thats kinda odd, but interesting...

Yet more interestingness (although not pony related...)Alois Schickelgruber was a real person who had his name changed to Alios Hitler, and was Adolf Hitler's Father!...

And after a quick wiki look up, Stever Fonti was a wiriter for a couple cartoons... Spongebob, futurama, etc... so thats kinda odd, but interesting...

Yeah, Adolf Hitler once went by his father's last name. So he was Adolf Schickelgruber. The Adolph Schickelgruber on the Permanent Naughty list is actually Hitler.

Makes sense~ xD

Yeah, Adolf Hitler once went by his father's last name. So he was Adolf Schickelgruber. The Adolph Schickelgruber on the Permanent Naughty list is actually Hitler.

Makes sense~ xD

Ah, That actually does make much more sense... If that was his name as a kid i can see why it would be on Santa's list =3 Darn wikipedia, not giving me information like that in the first paragraph...

• 4 weeks later...