3DS Friend Codes

So, I recently managed to make enough money mowing lawns to finally pick up a 3DS (Purple, of course).

The only problem is, nobody else I know has one. Either they just haven't gotten it yet, or don't game handheld anymore. So I figure, why not get your friend codes! :D

Mine is:

2148-9281-5483

I'd really appreciate it if you guys would post yours. c:

As much as I love this thing, it's sort of boring without anyone else.

(After all, I've only beaten OOT on my 64, like, a gazillion times.)

1075-1230-6983

unfortunately, I don't have any games yet, but someday I will, and then this will be useful :U in the meantime, I can send doodles to you or something

Might as well share mine.

1590 5208 5613

The only 3DS game I have is Kid Icaurus Uprising and Ocarina of Time.

Lemme check mine real fast

1118 0634 8645

And I have Mario Kart 7, Tetris Axis and Mario Tennis Open

0216-1703-7965

Only 3DS game I have right now is DoA Dimensions, so that's the only thing I can really play online besides Pokemon.

1075-1230-6983

unfortunately, I don't have any games yet, but someday I will, and then this will be useful :U in the meantime, I can send doodles to you or something

So, I recently managed to make enough money mowing lawns to finally pick up a 3DS (Purple, of course).

The only problem is, nobody else I know has one. Either they just haven't gotten it yet, or don't game handheld anymore. So I figure, why not get your friend codes! :D

Mine is:

2148-9281-5483

I'd really appreciate it if you guys would post yours. c:

As much as I love this thing, it's sort of boring without anyone else.

(After all, I've only beaten OOT on my 64, like, a gazillion times.)

I added EVERYONE =D Also, here's my list...

Super mario 3D land

Kid Icarus uprising

Street fighter 4

starfox 64 (Duh)

Zeld Ocarina of time

And i think that's all... need to get mariokart soon...

• 3 weeks later...

I do have a 3DS..Just don't have any actual game for the it! I do have one of the Dragon Knight games lodged into the slot..But I have yet to find a 3DS game I'd actually want to play. Mmmm. Any suggestions?

Ocarina of Time 3D is a must-have for any gamer, Zelda lover or not! Well, in my opinion. It has great gameplay, lots of action, logic puzzle solving, and a great storyline with some emotional moments. It's really fun, and even when you finish the game, it unlocks Master Quest. MQ is the whole game over again, but the entire game is mirrored, changed up, and even harder! Ocarina of Time is a remake and enhancement of one of the highest rated and top notch video games in history, the original Oot getting perfect scores in most of its ratings. :3

I do have a 3DS..Just don't have any actual game for the it! I do have one of the Dragon Knight games lodged into the slot..But I have yet to find a 3DS game I'd actually want to play. Mmmm. Any suggestions?

OoT. Devil Survivor Overclocked. Tales of the Abyss and KH3DDD which is coming at the end of the month.

I have brought a message from Angie Cakes:

Everyone who plans on buying AC should add me. I'll even draw you a picture if you end up playing with me D:

Can't keep Angie out of an Animal Crossing discussion o)3)

I have brought a message from Angie Cakes:

Everyone who plans on buying AC should add me. I'll even draw you a picture if you end up playing with me D:

Can't keep Angie out of an Animal Crossing discussion o)3)

Angie needs a messenger now? :P

And of course I plan on buying it. Tell her I am, please.

Looks like it! :wail:

I wonder..She was such a pleasant person. Very polite and always a treat to talk with, along with a very gracious artist. Wonder if someone got onto her account. SIGH.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hiya! My code is

4785 4398 2275.

I have Paper Mario Sticker Star, Zelda Ocarina, Scribblenauts unlimited, and Pokémon White 2 I also have too many other Ds games to list, but I have Animal Crossing Wild World (Is 3D one out yet?) And Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.