Pony Dreams

MusicalNight

Redirect from a new thread of Pony Dreams....

Well my friend dreamed about my friends having super powers. Mine was that I can morph into anything that I thought of. Sadly, it was very uncontrollable. xD So she said, "Turn into a pony!" Therefore, I turned into Rainbow Dash. Very minor to anything like a grand pony adventure.

She had another one with me being a pony. Possibly DJ PON-3 playing music for a party. That's it.

As for me dreamin', nothing. :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im going to try an have a pony dream tonight, going to try to force it in my mind when i sleep, trying that lucid dreaming thing were you think alot about it, eventually fall asleep an can control what happens throughout the entire dream

• 1 month later...

I have quite a few Pony dreams. The most recent being when I had come down with a one day flu. The setting of the dream was what I believe to be a study, oak wood walls adorned with old portraits. The room contained a few nicely crafted hardwood tables and red velvet couches in front of a stone fireplace. I have visited this room many time before and have titled it "My happy place." Anyway I was laying on one of the couches with Apple Jack laying on the same couch, laying the other direction. We both lay there, talking as old friends do. I don't remember exactly what was said, but I must have said something clever. Because AJ playfully pushed me off the couch. After picking my self off the floor, I became aware of the fact that I had not felt the impact. I then began to instinctively punch my self in the face repetitively to prove that I was indeed dreaming. AJ followed this action by shouting "What the hay are you doin' !?" I looked up at her remembering that I was not alone in the room. I then immediately felt bad for sabotaging a perfectly good lucid dream. I asked her directly ,"this is a dream isn't it?" She replied with a nod and a sincere smile. I asked glumly ,"I have to wake up now don't I?" To which she replied "Yeah, but don't worry sugar cube. We can talk again later." The dream ended with a vision of Apple Jack adorning an expression that didn't quite say "goodbye," as it did ,"see you later." After that dream I made it a point to remember every detail that I could. So that I could one night, continue that lovely conversation.

I've had a few pony dreams in the past, i had them since I started getting into the show really. I can't remember them all, but most have been from the perspective of me just living out life in equestria, doing mundane stuff. I have boring dreams :(

Some of my dreams have led into my fanfic writing.

For example, I had a dream I was in an apartment and about to be working at a bakery (odd since I can't really bake that well.) I then met a humanized Pinkie Pie at the bakery and became friends.

This led to my series "A Girl Named Pinkie Pie."

Another one was I woke up to find myself as a pony and having a mix of being excited and scared at the same time. This was the basis for my recent fanfic "I, Little Pony."

I guess it's true that dreams fuel creativity.

I just had a pony dream last night

I was walking around my house for some reason and i tripped over a giant rock sticking out of the ground and i was unconscious. When i woke up I was in the hospital and saw i had been turned into a pony and Celestia was staring at me. She said she found me on the grass while i was unconscious and brought me back to the hospital. Then Discord came from nowhere and teleported me back to my house. Then I woke up and ran to my mirror to see if i was still a pony.

• 10 months later...

First Pony dream that I recall having - April 30, 2011 (Less than a month after first watching the show and I wanted to have a Pony dream for a while once I saw it); Pinkie Pie was driving in a Volkswagen Beetle, Hopping around in it as if she was in Grand Theft Auto meets Streets Of Sim City.

Another one: I was Rainbow Dash! DA DA DA DA! I flew into a tornado and was blown around then I tried to steal something but then confessed it to the secretary working at the warehouse I was trying to steal from.

I almost forgot one of my older dreams about ponies, one that acted as a sort of spark for role playing here!

I had dream how I would look if I were a pony and what I would be doing on a daily basis. I imagined me being a unicorn who lived above a bookstore. He would be a purple unicorn with a blue mane, tail, and eyes, and would be named Lore Weaver. In the dream he was a good friend with Twilight Sparkle, maybe as good a friend as her other five friends were, and how despite her having a plethora of books in her library, she would often pay me as a pony a visit to discuss books and such. I guess it was their bong of interest in knowledge and magic. Besides that my pony self was very happy selling books, reading to foals, and writing his own stories at night.

Sound familiar?

It should since my first ever OC I thought about was Lore Weaver, a pony inspired by that dream. Now Lore wasn't the first one I made for here, but he will always be my favorite as when I'm playing that character I'm imagining what i would be like as a pony and remembering that dream.

• 2 months later...

*Re-posted and edited from different Pony Dreams subject*

I had a very appealing dream of an Equestria where everypony turned into Vamp-Ponies except Luna and I (Lunar Knight), we had both faked turning, to which I had no clue to Luna's turning. All this happened while I was trying to hide my love for her. On a side note Derpy is in hiding in this frozen Equestria. Luna pretends she is dating, causing my self-esteem to plummet and I try to find out who he is, this is all happening while I try to fit into the community. A year later I find Luna's and Celestia's home buried in snow. I un-dig the homes, finding Celestia missing and I find Luna, who tells me she faked turning and she had loved me all along. The End

• 7 months later...

Well my dream was kinda weird. So i'm walking in ponyville and the suddenly i come across the Flim Flam brothers. they were trying to make me buy some apple cider. Suddenly Princess Luna comes flying in and stops them and tells me that its a rip off. I did not buy it and i thanked Luna and i woke up.

P.S. the apple cider they were selling me was 25 bids. just for a little sip. :-o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A while ago I had this disturbing dream where the show was at one of its season finale episodes. Luna was lifting an unconscious Celestia with her powers in a flashback, and she said something along the lines of "Don't worry, sister. It'll be alright soon. And when that time comes, I'll be here - waiting." Both their bodies were completely white and Luna's eyes were glowing white as well. 

The episode ended with this unsettling montage of Pinkie Pie with a black void behind her, twitching her head and saying "Hi, Jack" to Rainbow Dash with a crazed look in her eyes. It kept cutting to a little doll version of her, too.

I think this is the only pony dream I've had thus far, and I have to say... it certainly wasn't boring!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that Shining entered Cadence's room, where she showed him her new baby Skyla. Shining was concerned because there was something wrong with that, but when he looks at the baby, it emits a sinister green flash. Suddenly Shining realizes that it's all fine, and together they hug the baby.

I just woke up like :-o

• 1 month later...

I had a dream where I was in space with Twilight (( I have no idea )) and we were swimming around with zero gravity and it was really fun and the rest of the main characters popped out of the giant holes in Mars?? I don't know, it's was really weird but really awesome.

As a frequent lucid dreamer I often accompany the colorful darlings. Last night for instance I was caressing G3.5 Rainbow Dash, comforting her about not being completely worthless.

Though I must admit, sometimes things do fall out of my grasp darlings. Like that one time I helped Fluttershy out, carrying a couple cardboard boxes into her basement and she tripped, scattering the things inside I'll not list here because it'd belong to the 18+ board.

• 5 months later...

Archived