Pony Dreams

MusicalNight

I literally had a nightmare about nightmare moon, haha,

For real, though it was just creepy,

Like, I just say nightmare moon laughing and standing there and I couldn't move, what's weird though is that I woke up and even though I was awake and could see my room, I kept hearing laughing and totally could not move for like 20 seconds,

Freaked me out kinda, haha

That is a little creepy. A couple of nights ago I woke up and couldn't move. It wasn't so much paralysis as a total body cramp, my muscles so tight I could barely move and trying to do so was painful.

Eerily, this happened only a few days after seeing sleep paralysis mentioned on TV. Freaky :!:

Don't remember having a dream to go with it though. In fact, I don't think I've remembered a dream in weeks.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a pony dream once, though I wish I didn't have this one. Why? one word:CUPCAKES! :mad::cry:

Yeah a cupcake dream, thankfully it wasn't a during the event kinda thing. It started out quite pleasant, I was a pony, never saw a mirror so I'll I know is my pelt was yellow, in ponyville just walking through the town square when a hear an announcement coming from sugarcube corner. It was Psycho Pie(you know straight hair, eyes small and derpy) with a megaphone calling all ponies to get their hooves on some exclusive cupcakes. Apparently, my dream self made no connection to cupcakes and saw nothing wrong with Psycho Pie, so me and many other ponies clamored over to get a treat. I got mine, it didn't look like anything special, and it tasted pretty good(looking back that part disturbed me a bit). Suddenly Psycho Pie comes right up to me with that grin on her face and asks about how I liked. "It's good, but oddly crunchy, what kinda nuts are in it?" "Oh there are no nuts, I'm sorry, it looks like I didn't process the baking mixture enough." "That's okay." "Would you like to help me next time?" (and like an idiot I said...) "Sure, why not?" Then the dream did a time jump to me walking over to the bakery to make some cupcakes. I knock on the door and then Psycho Pie opens the door, right after that the dream does this weird pause thing with Psycho Pie just staring at me(well at something with those derpy eyes)for what seemed like a minute or two."OH you're here, that's great, I already started but you help me process the batter." Then she hands me a bulging sack, which for some reason I never look directly inside(Kinda glad I didn't), which I start dumping into this grinder like thing in the middle of the kitchen. The whole time I stay focused on the output of the machine, checking for lumps. The batter comes out dark red and I decide to take a secret taste."Awesome, cherry! These are going to be the best cupcakes ever!" From that point on the dream gets chaotic, jumping forward and backward, first jump has me find the basement, where I promptly regurgitate. Then It jumps to the first cupcake I ate and show what those crunchy parts were. Another jump and It shows me confronting Psycho Pie."Why Pinkie!? Why did you do it?" "I'll tell you, only because you're extra special..." It ends up jumping over the explanation(DOH!). Then I said "Really, wow, that is something." One final jump has me walking out of the kitchen to a crowd of ponies where I announce my Ultra Mega Super Duper Pinkie Special brand of cupcakes. End of dream (and any innocence I had left).

This dream seriously freaked me out for a while, I don't know if I killed Pinkie Pie, or that was just the brand name of those cupcakes, either way I ended up just as crazy as her. That explanation must of been a doozy.

I had a dream a couple nights ago that I don't remember much of, but I know it involved Rarity and zombies. That's about it, must of been a crazy dream though.

Maybe it was about...z-zombie ponies! :o

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I was actually hoping there'd be a thread like this! It's actually been a few weeks since the most notable dreams I've had, but I thought it'd be fun to share these with some fans of the show rather than just my random friends.

1) My first dream came after seeing both parts of the pilot and The Ticket Master. I stopped watching the show for awhile, and was going back to my practice of lucid dreams. I had read a technique about waking up and making yourself go back to sleep. Then, when you were getting to sleep, imagining yourself running from your back yard to your front. My front yard is lined with a rather long drive-way, and by the time I made it there, I had slowed down to a walk. I was walking beside a light blue male pony and we were talking about absolutely nothing. Then I looked to my left through this fence that is next to my driveway. I turned back to the random pony and said, "It's too bad this fence is here. If it wasn't, that cat would be mine," and he nodded. Then I woke up. I have no idea what that was about, but that was my first experience!

2) A few weeks ago, at that point having seen a large amount of the series, I had a dream that rather than me being in Equestria, for some reason, Pinkie Pie was in this dimension by herself. I saw her and knew I had to meet her and talk to her about the show and their world and see what she had to say. For some reason, though, she lacked her usual bounce. I was curious as to why, so I started to ask what was going on/why she was here/what was the matter? It turned out that she wasn't being weird so much as just being normal. I was utterly confused by this and asked her to elaborate.

She explained to me that she DID like to party and be fun and crazy and random, but she also didn't really do it all the time. She had a normal side that she "rarely got to take advantage of any more," so I asked what she meant.

She explained to me that Equestria was a cursed place. It was a place where all the ponies went about their daily lives, and then suddenly, when no one was expecting it, a script would appear. The script dictated their lives, and they had no choice but to stop what they were doing and fulfill the script, or it would never go away, and would eventually seize control of their bodies to fulfill it's writing. She told me they didn't know where they came from, or why, but everyone just thought it was a curse.

I explained to her about how the writers for the show write the scripts and then animate them, or so I thought. I explained how the show had such a huge fan following, and we all loved watching them go about these scripts, but we didn't know that's how the show was made. I then was faced with the idea that the writers for the show actually just write scripts, send them to Equestria, and then set up cameras to record the episodes. I was vaguely disturbed by this thought, and then shrugged it off because I realized that if Pinkie Pie was here, maybe she could go back too, and I could go with her.

I started to inquire about going back with her, and she immediately said she didn't see how it could happen. I didn't really know what she meant, so she explained that she didn't realize people loved the show so much. She didn't know they were being recorded and neither did anyone else, and they wouldn't want to let this huge fan-base down. I told her maybe I could just come and not be around when the scripts fell. She told me that they didn't know when the scripts would come, so I could likely be caught off-guard. I went so far as to reason that perhaps I could come with her, and then go somewhere, even if it be deep in the Everfree Forest, and live by myself for a few years. I would live by myself in solitude and stay away from everypony so that I could still be in Equestria, and then when the show finally ended, I would come out and reintegrate into society. I explained to her that it seemed so much nicer than our world, and that this was the kind of once in a lifetime chance I would do anything to take advantage of.

I don't know exactly how, but some way or another I ended up coming with her. It was an interesting experience. At the time that I arrived, I was talking to everypony and then I started waking up, but I didn't want to wake up. So my eyes would open in the real world and I would shut them and roll over and go back to talking. It was very interesting. I continued to wake up and go back to sleep for the next hour or so and then finally was forced to wake up. I know for a fact that the things I thought during those hours were completely awesome, they just weren't coherent to anyone or anything but my sleeping mind, I'm afraid.

[/blocksandblocksoftext] :geek:

long awesome and intense dream is long awesome and intense º^º

ah, anyways I had a dream about a week ago, but I couldn't post it here until now because I was on vacation, so I've sort of forgotten most of it :D I know there was more to it than what I'm about to explain, I just don't remember it.

I was on the play structure from my elementary school and I saw a toy Twilight. I'd walk over to it, but every time I took my eyes off it, it would move somewhere else. so that keeps happening until eventually I end up at the bottom of the slide and Twilight ends up at the top of the slide. she slides down and I catch her, then I start playing with her a bit (just making her walk around on the gravel). then while I'm doing this, my friend comes down the slide and lands on top of me. he makes fun of me for a bit, then he takes Twilight and tosses her somewhere and stats arguing with me about stuff.

the rest of the dream is us arguing about things that I'd rather not get into on here :( that being said, I don't remember what it was we were arguing about :P I just know that's it's not something I want to talk about

hi hi

I know Pinkie Pie is always breaking the 4th wall... do you suppose that is how she got out in the first place? And if you were able to go back with her, does that mean there's a 4th wall to our world too? And do the writers know about what they're doing to Equestria? So many unanswered questions...

hi hi

I know Pinkie Pie is always breaking the 4th wall... do you suppose that is how she got out in the first place? And if you were able to go back with her, does that mean there's a 4th wall to our world too? And do the writers know about what they're doing to Equestria? So many unanswered questions...

Sadly I can't really say much about that stuff. There really were a good few questions left unanswered.

I have no idea how she got into our world, and it was interesting how natural it seemed to see her here roaming around. I suppose if Equestria was really another dimension that existed (Multi-verse anyone?) then it isn't all that implausible that there be a fourth wall to our world. Someone could be watching us all the time for their amusement. It would explain our constant confusion over whether or not we have free will. Now, I want you to turn to your right, face the nearest wall, and declare, "I see you, too."

More so, I did get the feeling that the writers knew what they were doing. I don't know whether they were doing it without concern for the ponies or not, I just had the idea that they did indeed know. They were just keeping it a secret because obviously people would be much more interested in real Equestria than their show if they knew it existed.

Aaaah I had a really bizarre one last night. Everyone in the world kept turning into ponies and then back because there was..I guess some kind of 'glitch in reality', and nobody seemed to even think anything of it but me, so in the dream I was worried that I was going crazy. Then my mom mentioned that she had been using horse shampoo or something. Then in the dream I woke up and I was in the 70's at some random kid's house, and I had dinner with his dad.

:|

Just woke up, felt like sharing this one.

So last night I did two things before going to bed.

1) Read the latest post in the Lost Library RP.

2) Play the sewer level in Rusty Hearts.

So what did I dream? Yup, Lyra wandering around an ancient-looking, maze-like sewer system. Pretty sure Trixie was there too, along with a couple of other ponies who I don't remember well. I think one was a brown filly, and there was a pinkish purple pony. Maybe one of Photo Finish's assistants? Anyway, the dream moves on and they go down this huge elevator type thing. There's an argument for some reason. Not sure why. Then giant human-shaped robots with spears attack. The ponies start runnning, but these robots (who look suspicious like human-Applejacks) keep up the pace. Until the MiB show up with rocket launchers and blow the robots away.

I love my subconcious.

I had one last night too ._.

I was in the library and I took out a guide book about the G3.5 ponies. it told you all about their personalities and what their talents were. they didn't really look like G3.5 though, they looked like a G4 filly/G3.5/really intense fanart mix. also the colours were darker (their colour schemes were all similar to Twilight's, Trixie's and luna's). they actually looked really awesome º^º also some of them wore socks.

there were about 17 (just a guess, I have no idea really XD) characters, and they all had talents like "sensing the presence of monsters" or "finding new technologies in strange places" or "great at finding their way out of a maze". it seemed kind of like a strategy guide for a really awesome fantasy video game.

then when I was done with that book, I took out another book about how hedgehogs were used in WW2 as grenades.

then I woke up and I thought it was Christmas ._. then I was sad because I thought I had to go to school, but then I was happy because I remembered I still had 2-1/2 weeks of summer vacation left

I had a rather weird/amusing dream last night.

I was over at Derpy's house baking batch after batch of muffins for her as a favor for her and that she'd give me something in return. Though it went by fast, in my dream it felt like I was baking for an eternity before she felt satisfied. After I was finished and she ate all the muffins, I asked her what it was she'd give me in return. She just looked at me for a few minutes, blinked, and replied sheepishly "I forgot."

Got to say ah had a fun one, good old outlaw fun! with Dreamcatcher, can't have Dusty with out her now. :halo:

But it was play of "wild wild west" movie (same hat that movie but I for one love it), good fun. Saved the day and all that, got the girl, and cash! :)

• 1 month later...

I had a dream about ponies once. It went like this...

The VA for Pinkie Pie tweeted that she had just finished recording new lines for Season 2. Then Sethisto reported it as big news with the headline 'PINKIE TALKS IN SEASON TWO!' or something silly like that.

And that was my dream.

God my dreams suck. ;-;

One last post before I shut down for a storm overhead (Weather Patrol where are you? ;) )

Allergy medicine has strange effects if I need it before bed. Last night I dreamed I had become a FIM type pony and was trying to live life as usual as if nothing had happend. I think i was a unicorn but had not learned how to use my horn yet.

For some reason I had been talked into eating at a chinese restauraunt and was atempting to use chopsticks with my new hooves when I woke up...

hi hi

Episode 2 can't arrive fast enough... I just had one seriously disturbing nightmare involving Discord taking over the world and slowly stealing away everything important to Twilight Sparkle until she gave up and became his student. There was this underground resistance that had formed to try to overthrow discord, but he was always one step ahead of us. We tried raiding his palace, but that only played into his hands as our friends were captured, we tried to find a weakness but eventually he managed to take away all the books and replace them with his own propaganda. I tried to stop it, but the instant Twilight turned a dull grey, I woke up in a sweat...

I had one shortly after really watching the series

Basically I had a video game where you play as Twilight and use magic to throw a hammer throw sort of thing to hit comets and shatter them and then run back and forth on the screen to collect the star dust which is used to power a sort of cannon to move an asteroid off it's path and keep it away from Equestria.

One really neat thing about the game is the the stages within each level didn't become that much harder in terms of the speed that the dust fell at, rather Twilight moved more slowly as the bag became heaver and could only be emptied at the end of the level or when it was completely filled. Also the background reminded me of the one in the forth level of the Kirby Crystal Shard mini game where you have to catch the falling fruit in your basket

This isn't so much a dream as it is a thought that crossed my mind when I woke up from a nap

Selling Pinkie Pie merch for breast cancer

I dunno. I don't know where else I would post this :P I just saw something that said "I support the pink" on it when I wasn't paying attention to anything.

Lol had a dream the other day. I was in this store that sold nothing but MLP merchandise. Everything from the mane cast, to the minor cast. I remember grabbing a set of keychains, and I remember seeing a 12 inch high quality sculpture of Twilight in one corner. I was about to grab it so I could buy it but I suddenly woke up.

I had an interesting dream on Friday night while I was anticipating Part 2. It starts outside of Canterlot Castle, or more specifically the twisted form of what used to be Canterlot Castle. The Mane 6 are nowhere to be found and Discord is standing on top of his new castle wearing the six elements(one on each limb, one on his neck, and big crown thingy on his head). On the ground Luna and Celestia were battered and crying deeply as they held each other, their bodies slowly turning to stone and the only thing they could do was repeat to each other and all their little ponies that they were sorry.

Throughout my dream I was still conscious enough to be aware that I was dreaming and was able interact with the dream world. At this point I remember actually crying(seriously, I woke up with dried tears on my cheeks.) and with righteous fury rushing into Discords tower to save Equestria. Since I was aware that was in my own dream I was able to bend reality to my will to counter Discord's powers, basically giving myself whatever power I wanted at any moment. Sadly once I reach that ******* at the top I was rudely awakened by the phone ringing. If I find the time I might draw a picture based on this.

ah, yesterday I was thinking about drawing ponies on my homework and tests to find out if any of my teachers watch mlp. last night, I had a dream that I had a science test that I drew Rainbow dash on and I got 100% because of it. when he was handing back the tests, he mentioned that he watches mlp, and when the class asked about it we went off on a rant together about how stupid it is that they don't watch/haven't heard of mlp.

• 1 month later...

Archived