The past two days, I have used tinychat to host video chats for the bronies! Now, use this thread to dump links to Tinychat video chats for everypony to join. Few rules to keep it clean and clear.

• Use your Canterlot username so everypony knows who you are
  • Edit your post and remove the link when the chat ends. This mean that the room leader must do it when they leave, and please begin to file out when they leave.
  • 8 people can video chat at any given time, and there is no limit on how many can type. So, if there are more than 8 people wanting to video chat, with the exception of the room leader, rotate.
  • EXCEPTION: If several people want to chat, then they can create another room.

Making a room is very easy once you sign up, and you can just link it to facebook. Here is the website: Here

And, here is the current broadcast: HERE!

Currently, there are seven people there, and six are video chatting. We are having a great time.

Tinychat also supports youtube videos, which you can watch as you chat.

EDIT: Link removed, another successful chat!

Edited by GreyMatter
  • Like 1

Today's other chat died, so here is the second chat today. Word of warning, there may not be a chat tomorrow. I have a Brony Beach Party to attend! Maybe early tomorrow...well, let's get on with it, shall we?

Links go somewhere...

EDIT: Always a successful broadcast when you sleep on camera...

Been five days of video chats. Guess this is daily now, huh? Welp, I hope the mods don't yell at me for being virtually the only one posting here. I have good reason, yes? That I am running the daily video chat, and I assure you, I am not just doing this for my health. Plenty of people show up, we had nine at once just yesterday. Or was it after midnight? Point is, I have linked one of these words. Good luck. (Hint: It is the underlined word.)

EDIT: Removed link, short chat, eh guys?

Edited by GreyMatter

Today, we are in it, for the long haul. "Why?" You ask foolishly. Because tomorrow is the weekend, and that means most of us have no obligations tomorrow, and can stay up all dang night! Let's make this our best video chat yet!

EDIT: Looks like nopony was up for it...

EDIT 2: Video chat re-opened! I got interest, somepony wanted in, and somepony else would have joined later anyway!

EDIT 3: Link taken back down. At five AM...

Edited by GreyMatter

Huh? What a shame. Oh hey, didn't see you there! Look what I found! I know, right? It's a shame people throw away perfectly good links sometimes? Why, this was still in it's box! Label and all! It says, "Animal night..." I guess tonight's theme is animals? Such a shame people just throw these things away...

EDIT: Link removed. room IS still in use, but has been reformatted to deal with an emergency event...

Too sleepy to make clever joke, however, I am in a robe. So there's that...

EDIT: Another "Successful" Sleep deprived chat. I have an obligation to chat daily, but, I may need to catch up on sleep, so I may just set up the link.

Edited by GreyMatter

Well todays my day off and I feel like running a video chat for reasons unknown to me since I always leave for an hour for my run XD

ZE LINK IS HERE! Passed out and forgot to remove it thankfully I'm 3 and a half hours a head of most of you!

Tiny chat keeps kicking me from the old chat so I had to make a new room.

Yet again it sent me to a new room. Sorry for the confusion.

Nothing seems to be working at all today for me with tinychat so I set up a separate room for every one.

Edited by ThunderBrony

We did run a chat tomorrow, as an FYI, but it was the same room used the night prior be TheBlueMage, because a couple people chatted all night. So, we have now done this for over two straight weeks. Woohoo? Now, for something completely the same! Not "Here!" Anymore.