Autumn

What's coming? - IP2012

Hopefully my character gets approved by then!

I'd love to participate!

Artax, you kind of ruined the surprise by having the popup window labeled "Iron Pony".

Cloudburst might enter. MUHAHAHHAHA

Has the site had this in years before? I'm not going to bother to ask what it is, because I have to wait and see :D Is it kinda like best OC competition?

Has the site had this in years before? I'm not going to bother to ask what it is, because I have to wait and see :D Is it kinda like best OC competition?

Check out the latest 'Canterlot Voice' member podcast later this week for a little more detail.

Hopefully my character gets approved by then!

I'd love to participate!

Same here, even though if there are any physical activities involved he'll fail...

UBER PUMPED. My OC still has yet to receive an assessed stamp though. But it's on the list to get one, so I hope it'll get accepted soon enough.

I click the link, fully expecting to have all of my buzzing questions answered. While it didn't really meet up to those expectations, it obviously wasn't supposed to in the first place, and I guess I'll just have to wait until more info is released.

I have no idea what's going on. >.<

Did I miss something? I feel like I missed something. The video didn't do it for me.

After reading some of the comments, I'm starting to get the idea that this is a contest of some sort.

*yay* :blah: [For lack of squee emoticon]