[Fillydelphia]Moving In or The Mansion in Mess [Completed]

Ciraxis

Dunder turned to Swift as the unicorn stallion spoke. A smile came across Dunder's face as he listened to swift, the pony sincere in what he said. "Don't worry about it. I was all good. I wasn't the pony who fell down a hole." He said with a chuckle. "Anyway, I'm not tired, just a little anxious. You look okay, though." He said. The stallion was looking more healthy than anticipated. Maybe Dunder was freaking out too much...

He turned back to Fire as she spoke, getting nuzzled by her made him smile nervously and blush a little. When she gave him the kiss on the cheek, he returned it with a small kiss on the lips. He backed off with her and listened, making sure the paramedics wouldn't talk about how the two ponies were too busy being all lovey to move and let them work. "Well, I'm glad you did too. It was really nice to see you again! And for us to make a new friend..." He said and took a glance over at Swift.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dunder sat there, thanking Swift when his pizza was served to him. He wasn't sure why this pony who was practically sitting on a pile of bits bought pizza. Maybe this pony was more in touch with common folk than Dunder thought...

He ate his pizza slice silently and listened to Fire talk. She was so full of stories it was ridiculous. "I doubt that a kid could summon a chaos god." Dunder said to Fire, "But, actually, what was in the room?" He asked, curious as to what could have burned him.

[colour=green]"Speaking of rooms. I wonder what is behind that door at the end of the corridor in that pit...and why would somepony build such thing in the garden?"[/colour] Squall pondered and took a bite from his pizza slice, he was sure that door had some bas-reliefs on it, but shadows hidden the details.

[colour=green]"That is decent advice Fire, I will do that. Yet not before I get myself back together. But...if something behind that door belongs to my family I am not giving that away, regardless what it will be."[/colour] unicorn declared vigorously, after swallowing. [colour=green]"Of course I will not do this alone. And if any of you will not manage to be here I will inform what I foind by letter. Oh right, if I supposed to write to you I need your adresses. Now, where I put the notebook?"[/colour] Swift left his pizza, walked to the side and began to search inside the boxes.

"From what I've heard he tried to open up a spell-book, and some spell-casters can be very protective of their secrets and spells, so they generally place magical traps on their favorite grimoires. Thankfully the spell was rather weak and he was wearing a heavy jacket which absorbed most of the spell.", she casually nibbled on her pizza slice. "Back in training, I had to take a 'Defense Against Dark Magics' class and that's the first thing they teach you. You see something that looks like an spell-book you better not even think about putting a hoof on it, unless you're a skilled mage.", she smirked a little bit as she remembered an incident that happened not that long ago when somepony thought it would be a good idea to install what appeared to be a simple 'statue' of a goofy looking Draconequus in the 'Gardens' located in Canterlot with the other statues. They all found out too late it was hardly a simple 'sculpture'.

She glanced over at Squall, "My address? Don't really have a place of my own, but when I'm in Canterlot, I usually stay at the family home. Let me write that down for you..And as long as I'm free, I'd be more than happy to lend you a hoof.", she quickly wrote down her address, "Family has been living there for generations.."

• 2 weeks later...

Dunder listened to Fire, her story at least wasn't that bad. The colt could have met a tragic end there. And now Dunder knew a little more about crazy spellcaster ponies. He wasn't one much for magic. He was never jealous of the unicorn telekensis either, always seeing it as overrated. "Well, glad you've got my back. That way you can prevent me from getting my...heart stopped by a spell trap or whatever." He said and chuckled softly. He was honestly glad the mare was there for him.

He listened to the unicorn stallion and his offer. That sounded pretty good. They were friends now, after all. Dunder nodded, "Sure... Just as soon as Fire is done with the adress book I will be sure to write my stuff down... though I live in Cloudsdale, so contacting me will be harder." He said and took the book. He quickly wrote down his adress in his somewhat sloppy hoof-writing.

Fire Walker passed the address book, "Don't be silly, Cloudsadale might in the sky, but you all still get mail, and even if you didn't, there are other ways to send and receive mail.", she glanced at the unicorn and waited for Dunder to finish before hoofing the book back to its owner, "Well, it's official, Sir Squall, you are now a member of the 'Fire And Dunder Family And Friend Fun Club'! We have deemed you to be an person of interest, so if you ever require a pony or two of skill to help you on an interesting and very legal quest, job, or need, please feel free to write. My parents also have one of those magic type fireplaces if you're able to magically transport scrolls back and forth. Try not to use it too much as my folks tend to panic when they get -those- letters.", she grinned at the stallion before she turned her attention back to her old friend, "Oh-Oh Dunders! You got a cheese nose!", the eagle eyed mare noticed some pizza residue on the brown Pegasus' muzzle and quickly licked it off.....

Instead of answering Swift just smiled at the pair. He took the book when Dunder passed it back to him.

"Oh-Oh Dunders! You got a cheese nose!", the eagle eyed mare noticed some pizza residue on the brown Pegasus' muzzle and quickly licked it off.....

Squall gave a chuckle before gazing at the page where the two pegasi left their writing. Count knew that he will remember that moment forever. It lookas like his attemt to be more open have payed of. Swift gave a book one more look....something was missing.

He grabbed the quill and placed it at the top of the page. Unicorn wrote then one, single word

"FRIENDS"

With enough luck, just first of many.

Fin

• Like 1