Hello Sentient beings!

NinjaCPU09

About Myself: Hello. My name is Erick. I live in South Florida. My hobbies include walks on the beach, listening to music and...(Ok, enough of this sounding like I'm writing on a date site). I like a lot of stuff. Baseball, video games, roleplaying. I actually started rping when I was 11 (though I was remarkably terrible being 11 and all.) I have improved a good amount but, I still got a lot to learn.

How I found Canterlot.com: The power of google is strong.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw them on various sites I see regularly. I was hesitant at first but, a few months ago. I started watching the show. Right now I'm going to finish season 2 soon.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
I also like the Capcom vs Series a good amount. Been playing nonstop Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 since I got it last week. I hope to meet some good and interesting ponies. Have a lovely day.

Ah, the Google is strong in this one.... Welcome to Canterlot, have fun here :D

I must control this power. If overused, I can destory worlds...or annoy people. Same thing.

Hi there! Do you also like cake? If not, do you like pie?

Cake is good however, PIE! IS! AWWWWWESOME!

(welcoming protocall activated) Welcome to canterlot, hope you have a good time :)

I shall cyborg, I shall.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Thank you very much.

Welcome to Canterlot! Sounds like you might be interested in My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic. That game seriously looks like it will finally get me into fighting games for real.

I have heard of the game though, I haven't invest some time to look into it. I might soon enough. I'm still stuck on UMvC3.