There will be more... They cannot make shorter season only because someone said that "show must have 52 episoded, blah, blah, I'm and idiot and clopper, h8 ponies, I studied law and I'm 8 years old, blah, blah, I trolled and everyone believes that's true".

Thirteen episodes are bought but we don't know about all Hasbro's transactions. Maybe they'll order more after releasing those 13.

Yes. It wouldn't make sense to do a huge media blitz for the season finale then pop out 13 more episodes, syndicate, and be done -- not to mention make a big presence at ComicCon, and production of Brony-targeted toys (Derpy and Zecora, as well as the "black" set coming up). Plus Daniel Ingram just tweeted about a new epic song in production, which hints that there's a lot more on the way!

Pony is just getting started!

My guess is they'll start advertising and teasing for a late Fall launch very soon.

If I had to bet, Season 3 will only have that order. What comes afterwards in Season 4 is more of a question mark, but S3 is approaching and with the length of time it takes to make episodes from start to finish, if we haven't heard anything about more for S3 at this point, it is likely not gonna happen. I think there will be a S4 with more episodes, however.

@lunaforevar: Wow, that's some confession :-|

BTW I expect a whole third season, instead they're planning make the episodes longer, even with that I'l pick 26 ep. season anyday :smirk: but imagine it, 26 40 minutes episodes... :idea:

Yeah 26 40 minute episodes make it happen Hasbro. :idea::D

Ah, I'm just so excited for season 3! Many bronies probably said that exact same thing about season 2 last year... now I get to experience the anticipation!

It's killing me.

You and me both bro but we'll get through it together. I'm sorry if that sounded gay i'm not gay I have a girlfriend and have never been attracted to another guy.

You and me both bro but we'll get through it together. I'm sorry if that sounded gay i'm not gay I have a girlfriend and have never been attracted to another guy.

Why did you go on that tangent about not being gay? That was a really weird thing to say.XD

It would seem as though we have Hasbro in a position where they're quite pressured to keep us around. Since we're adults with the freedom to spend as we wish (our lack of frugality has been made quite obvious at this point) Hasbro has a cash-cow fanbase on its hands. They're going to do everything in their power to keep us around, and they know exactly what we got us here in the first place. I think that, regardless of 13 episode S3 or 40 minute new episodes, Friendship is Magic is here to stay for a long while.

@lunaforevar: Wow, that's some confession :-|

BTW I expect a whole third season, instead they're planning make the episodes longer, even with that I'l pick 26 ep. season anyday :smirk: but imagine it, 26 40 minutes episodes... :idea:

i haven't herd about longer episodes. but there always is a chance there will be more episodes.

I am kind of getting annoyed with these topics, because its clear there will be more then 13 episodes this seeason.

If they were cancelling it I am sure we would have heard something by now

I know it's irritating, but there is evidence to suggest otherwise as well. People are anxious -- myself included -- to hear official news that we'll be getting a full, 26 episode season as we have in the past.

My worst case scenario? Hasbro releases only 13 for this season in a rush to hit their syndication mark, with a new episode airing every other week. It would be torture! That doesn't mean they're cancelling pony; we'd just be getting less of it while we wait a while for S4 (or the next half of S3).

I know it's irritating, but there is evidence to suggest otherwise as well. People are anxious -- myself included -- to hear official news that we'll be getting a full, 26 episode season as we have in the past.

My worst case scenario? Hasbro releases only 13 for this season in a rush to hit their syndication mark, with a new episode airing every other week. It would be torture! That doesn't mean they're cancelling pony; we'd just be getting less of it while we wait a while for S4 (or the next half of S3).

Ok let's cross our fingers and hope for 26 episodes.