Recently i've been thinking Zecora appeared in two episodes in Season 1 (Bridle Gossip and Swarm of The Century) and three episodes in Season 2 (Luna Eclipsed, Cutie Pox and Secret of My Excess) if the trend continues then in Season 3 she'll appear in four episodes. Who besides me thinks this will happen?

More Zecora is fine for everypony! Also, we may figure out why she appears to have a cutie mark, although she is a zebra.

So it is weird that a zebra has one, but not that pegasus and unicorns have them? It never bugged me.

So why don't donkeys and mules have'um too?

The flood gates are now open! *dun dun dun*

I was just hoping that would slip by unnoticed.

But, the important thing is that they didn't just single out just one species to have or not have the marks. If four types of equines have them, and two don't, there isn't a feeling of incompleteness or unfairness.

I saw a Zecora toy, so I hope she'll be pretty prevalent in this season! It happened last season with Cheerilee, they had that figure and she was put in as a pivotal plot character in at least one episode rather than just being the teacher of the foals. Maybe they'll break the trend and go for 5? xD

hi hi

I think its safe to say that Zecora is best zebra. :P Seriously though, Zecora is one of my favorite supporting characters. Smart, wise, and for some reason she always rhymes.

Yeah Zecora is best zebra plus I also like her alot and want to see more of her.