IP2012 Open Air Ring - Free Roleplay

Shanna smiled and sketched a mild bow to the foal when he asked if she had patted his back "I am indeed, Shanna Skybright at your service."

Both twins went wide eyed at the description of what he had done in the dive.

Hoss blushed at his cheering that dive at the time "Oh Sweet Luna, I thought you did that on purpose!"

Shanna tapped a forehoof to the dirt floor "I am glad you are all right. your tenacity on the ladder must have impressed the judges too."

Hoss looked thoughtful "You say you were trying to manipulate the clouds with unicorn magic.. That is impressive for a unicorn to do, all right."

The twins looked at each other as the same idea seemed to occur to them.

After a quick bout of whispering, they turned back to Timid "Would you like clouds to practice on?"

"Yes We are usually scheduled to participate in some fast Weather Patrol duties in the morning before we go to bed."

Hoss nods "Theres' often leftover puffs of cloud that are about pony size. WP ponies often just buck them into nothingness to clear the sky or take them home to add to their house."

Shanna smiles at Timid in a sisterly fashion "Since you live in Canterlot, it would just be a moment to drop them on by if you want some."

Meanwhile, before she could get any lemonade, Candy Catch-em suddenly saw a friend head past the tent opening.

"Hold that thought, I have a friend to catch up to. Thanks anyway!"

The mare quickly left the tent and headed in the direction Dunder had gone.

Candy flew up about 10' and made a slow circle before spotting the pegasus at another tent.

She zipped on over and flapped her wings to brake to a sudden stop, landing near Dunder.

"Hi Dunder! Whats up?"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The red coated Pegasus watched Dunder amble into their tent, "Well, hello there Mister D!", she smiled as the others wandered along after him. "Did you attend any of the events? I was there as a spectator. Was considering trying a few of the events, but I sort of chickened out..I was never very good at performing in front of such an large audience, but it is nice to see you two here in Ponyville!"