I Guess It Was Inevitable....

TortoiseShell

About Myself: I live in New York and work in Litigation Support. I enjoy reading, writing poetry, editing AMVs, gaming, building computers, and my absolute passion is cat rescue.

How I found Canterlot.com: Another user - Kirby Krackle

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My husband is a big brony and made me start watching the show. While I'm still not as big a fan as he is, I enjoy it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
So yes, Kirby Krackle is my husband. There is a thread around here somewhere about when he made me start watching the first season and he posted my reactions. I still haven't finished watching the first season, but I did watch almost all of the second season.

I finally decided to join because I miss having a community - another forum that I'm an administrator at has basically died. Plus my hubby keeps raving about how everyone is very nice here and nobody gets nasty towards others.

Thanks for having me!

A cat lover? Awesome! Out of curiosity what sort of books do you read?

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope we can live up to your high expectations. :)

And... probably... But this is Pinkie Pie... if something went wrong, she'd probably have eaten the cake in one bite to save him from any... unpleasantries... In fact... she might have done that knowingly to get more cake. Pinkie loves cake.

Now... one last thing.... You work in litigation support... You like gaming... Do you like the Phoenix Wright series? If yes, do you know of the Phoenix Wright FiM crossover

?

Thanks all!

A cat lover? Awesome! Out of curiosity what sort of books do you read?

I think "cat lover" is putting it mildly ;-) I mostly enjoy books about the paranormal/supernatural. My favorite author is L.J. Smith.

Now... one last thing.... You work in litigation support... You like gaming... Do you like the Phoenix Wright series? If yes, do you know of the Phoenix Wright FiM crossover
?

I don't work directly with the legal aspects - we process data for law firms and corporations when they are in litigation to present as evidence. I personally do a lot with software testing and some really light programming. I'm vaguely familiar with Phoenix Wright but never played it.

I finally decided to join because I miss having a community - another forum that I'm an administrator at has basically died.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I was a mod on GoDiscussions.com, and at some point, the administrator stopped fixing things, and it eventually broke so severely that no one could get past the homepage. It was kinda sad.

Well, their loss, and our gain. Glad to have you here.

The good thing about building my own computers is that I can go as girly as I want!

100_1493-1.jpg

Kirby mentioned a new "pets" thread around somewhere, so when I find it, there will be so many pictures of cats... :-o (and chinchillas, gerbils, mice, and rat...)

Falling toasters? So that's where this bruise came from!

• Like 2

Thanks all!

I think "cat lover" is putting it mildly ;-) I mostly enjoy books about the paranormal/supernatural. My favorite author is L.J. Smith.

I don't work directly with the legal aspects - we process data for law firms and corporations when they are in litigation to present as evidence. I personally do a lot with software testing and some really light programming. I'm vaguely familiar with Phoenix Wright but never played it.

Never played phoenix wright?

phoenix-ohshit.gif

Hello and welcome to Canterlot.com! My name is Chapien, and I'm pretty awesome, but I'm certain that I'm not nearly as awesome as you are. A pleasure to meet you.

I have an important message for you and your husband that will settle all your differences and make you two the perfect couple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk4PK0JmS0w

its hidden in this video

Somehow I feel I just got suckered into watching 3.5 minutes of a Japanese Ronald McDonald for no reason...unless the secret to a happy marriage is being able to measure your shoe size in hamburgers.