Fan animated episodes are a reality

Erlenmeyer

The video below proves it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDdL4z5qfr4&feature=channel&list=UL[/media]

I remember when the same person released this video. I thought it was genuinely from the show. I thought to myself, "This is like Hearts and Hooves Day, but where's Cheerilee... My God... ITS FAN ANIMATED?!"

Now, this person has outdone themselves with a complete music video!

What are your thoughts (seeing as I can't have any with my mind blown and all...)?

• Like 1

This is seriously impressive. I'd say that Ask-The Crusaders should be hired as an animator/animators for the show. XD

Hey now, lets not get ahead of ourselves! If he gets hired by them, he won't be able to make fanimations any more! Though that WOULD be a good thing for him.

I follow his tumblr, and the guy got this done in 25 days. He works fast!

I imagine once all the assets are done, throwing it all together would take less time. Hopefully we'll see more stuff like this in the near future.

This video is truly incredible, and gives me hope that if FiM ever was cancelled, we'd have "back ups" for pony like this.

• Like 1

I imagine once all the assets are done, throwing it all together would take less time. Hopefully we'll see more stuff like this in the near future.

This video is truly incredible, and gives me hope that if FiM ever was cancelled, we'd have "back ups" for pony like this.

I agree with you Rosie!

He's done animations before, including a near-perfect replication of a Hearts and Hooves scene, so I'd say he's got most assets done already.

Considering he says he completed this animation in 24 days (over a period of 3 months), I'd say he just had to create only a few assets. If he really built this entire thing from scratch in less than a month then he must have had a lot of coffee.

Anyway, easily the best fanimation so far, with an underused choice of characters to boot.

He's done animations before, including a near-perfect replication of a Hearts and Hooves scene, so I'd say he's got most assets done already.

Considering he says he completed this animation in 24 days (over a period of 3 months), I'd say he just had to create only a few assets. If he really built this entire thing from scratch in less than a month then he must have had a lot of coffee.

Anyway, easily the best fanimation so far, with an underused choice of characters to boot.

Yes. The Hearts and Hooves repli was absolutely amazing, not to mention hilarious.

• Like 1

Yeah, the best fan-stuff usually uses the background ponies. That's why the Epic Wub Time is another favorite...Now if DJ Pon-3 and Octavia show up in FIM with speaking rolls, It will be interesting to hear how they sound as compared to the fan-toon.