[Fallout Equestria] Flight of the Talons OOC

Xiee

Main RP thread: http://www.canterlot...-read-ooc-info/

1. Please have an actual crossover app like the one I have for Light Gentlebeak. While this is in the free-for-all 18+ section that doesn't need real apps, I prefer to know the quirks, strengths, weaknesses and personality of those who I RP with.

2. For this RP I prefer Grffons and Pegasus to join in as I plan for a lot of flying around during the course of this RP. Other races like unicorns, earth ponies may be acceptable if they figure out how to fly.

3. This RP will do the proper Fallout Equestria / Fallout Equestria Project Horizons lore as written by Kkat and Somber.

4. I hope this will be a long and successful RP with character development and not just blind short posting.

EDIT: Thread has been changed to PM for invite. Please PM me or post a reply on this topic if you want in.

Also Korok's griffon can't fly, but it's not really a problem.

Beat me to the punch.

Yeah, Brute's only got one wing. I'd rather not have that fixed in my first RP. Get some character development and all that.

Still want me to post, or should we think this out more thoroughly?

Go ahead and post, we'll think of something to get you off the ground. Not that it matters anyway now that Light has her right wing shot up by a shotgun. She can't fly either lol.

Arik can just carry her, oh he'd mouth off about it but its all good.

Hmm... That could work.

Go ahead and post, we'll think of something to get you off the ground.

Alrighty then. Give me a moment to make a quality post before blindly blundering in.

I think I'll try and give this a go as my first RP. I hope you don't mind a Pegasus-tron 3000. Heh. Edit: Oh my. It appears that it is locked to me. No dynamic entrances then. Fooey. I suppose I'll have to make an application for my character first and have it approved or something. And I was going to crash down on the remaining portion of the building. *sadface*

Edited by UnitP0N13

I think I'll try and give this a go as my first RP. I hope you don't mind a Pegasus-tron 3000. Heh. Edit: Oh my. It appears that it is locked to me. No dynamic entrances then. Fooey. I suppose I'll have to make an application for my character first and have it approved or something. And I was going to crash down on the remaining portion of the building. *sadface*

I see you posted, link to your application please?

And I'm a bit sketchy at your post... a metal box? Creating a crater? I would have appreciated if you posted and asked us about it. It somehow ruins the thread for us, imho. I just don't know how we are going to adjust for this. I'm seriously considering having that post removed

Oh, my bad, I can have it changed for you if you want! I was kinda worried about it too, I thought maybe I was going a bit overboard with it, but decided to go with a trial-and-error sort of style just this once to see how you would react. Let me draft up M4L1K's app real quick and I'll edit the link in.

Edit: http://www.canterlot...1024-m4l1k-wip/ It's going smoothly so far...kinda, some parts I'm still working out. In other news, I just realized that this is an invite RP, I'm so sorry, I don't even know how I could have missed that! So embarrased, god I'm awful at paying attention. >.<

Oh, my bad, I can have it changed for you if you want! I was kinda worried about it too, I thought maybe I was going a bit overboard with it, but decided to go with a trial-and-error sort of style just this once to see how you would react. Let me draft up M4L1K's app real quick and I'll edit the link in.

Edit: http://www.canterlot...1024-m4l1k-wip/ It's going smoothly so far...kinda, some parts I'm still working out. In other news, I just realized that this is an invite RP, I'm so sorry, I don't even know how I could have missed that! So embarrased, god I'm awful at paying attention. >.<

Nope it was open but closed it to invites when we had enough participants. Going over 4 can prove chaotic. I just made my post.