Fallout Equestria - Steel Factor

tumblr_m49j76CNAy1r0p4hfo1_500.png

Citizens of the Equestrian Wastes, we the Steel Rangers (New Stalliongrad Contingent), come to you seeking aid. We understand that the actions of our brothers closest to you have caused you to birth a strong stigma towards our order, but I ask of you, please do not judge the many by the actions of the few.

We will now cut to the chase. A threat to the recovery of Equestria has presented itself in our neighboring city Marelia. A diamond dog by the name of Kasimir has taken control of a highly advance pre-war production facility, the technology in his possession is invaluable to the effort of restoring life to the wasteland. Attempts to wrench the facility from him have been met with hostilities and because of the facilities resources, heavy casualties on our side. To make matters worse last year Kasimir allied himself with the Griffon Commonwealth together they have expanded to encompass the entire city of Marelia. They now control the largest functioning broadcast station and powerplant in our region. The Commonwealth seeks only to horde these resource for themselves and use them to buy allies and rebuild Equestria as a griffon nation.

We ask of any willing to help to meet with Star Paladin Strawberry Twist at the New Appleoosa settlement. Transportation to

Stalliongrad will be provided, as well as food, board, ammunition, and niche equipment. Those who accept the job after the Star Paladin's briefing will be paid 1000 caps (each) up front at our Stalliongrad base. Upon completion of the job another 1000 caps will be paid in addition to any Steel Ranger bounty heads killed or captured during the operation.

Respectfully,

Elder Storm Surge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few rules.

1) The thread will be open and in the free for all 18+ section, but do let me know here if you plan on participating.

2) You may use more then one of you FoE OC's simultaneously in this RP.

3) I am GM, and I will throw threats at you in this RP, please respond to them to the best of you characters abilities. You will be able to get injured, or incapacitated in this RP. As long as no god modding occurs all should be well.

4) I prefer all participants to have a crossover app like the one for

Arik BlackFeather. It'll help me create better challenges.

5) I'd like to have a second GM, just in case for whatever reason I go inactive for a long time.

6) Proper Fallout Equestria terminology is to be used (Such as pipbuck, S.A.T.S, E.F.S., battle saddles).

7) Other then that, not much else. I hope this will be a fun and long lived RP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will also use this thread to give you the profiles of the big bads you will encounter and other story line updates.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be a cool campaign if done in PNP. I'd love to help you out being a GM but I got my hooves full being GM to a live PNP FoE chatroom-based game already. So I prefer being a player since this sounds so interesting. Still we'll see, as GM-based forum games are much more difficult to handle.

I have a few questions though.

1. Does some of this take place in Stalliongrad? If so I'd like to share some new lore about post-apocalyptic Stalliongrad. I frequent the Fallout Equestria Resource Chatrooms and KKat adds some stuff to the lore every now and then. Would love to share with you what I know.

2. Since you are involving the Steel Rangers, is this the original "WE OWN ALL YOUR TECHNOLOGY" faction? Or is this the "WE HELP EVERYPONY" faction? In the FoE Fics, the Steel Rangers split up when Steelhooves decided to abide by the principles of Applejack therefore creating an "Outcast Steel Rangers" faction.

3. And since we're on the topic of FoE canon, what timeline does this occur? Has Little Pip (FoE) / Blackjack (FoE:PH) already left their stables and caused significant changes around Equestria? Does this happen before any major events? Or is this its own timeline?

4. Also New Applelossa is in Red Eye's territory as the town somewhat indirectly answers to him. It's gonna be difficult for Steel Rangers to setup base there since he has Griffon patrols in that area.

5. As far as I know, the "largest broadcasting station" is the one in Tenpony Tower in the Manehattan ruins. The one controlled by Homage aka DJPON3 making her broadcasts across the wasteland.

I'd really love to have my Griffon be a part of this since she's a mercenary and all. That's it for my questions... for now. :D

This would be a cool campaign if done in PNP. I'd love to help you out being a GM but I got my hooves full being GM to a live PNP FoE chatroom-based game already. So I prefer being a player since this sounds so interesting. Still we'll see, as GM-based forum games are much more difficult to handle.

I have a few questions though.

1. Does some of this take place in Stalliongrad? If so I'd like to share some new lore about post-apocalyptic Stalliongrad. I frequent the Fallout Equestria Resource Chatrooms and KKat adds some stuff to the lore every now and then. Would love to share with you what I know.

2. Since you are involving the Steel Rangers, is this the original "WE OWN ALL YOUR TECHNOLOGY" faction? Or is this the "WE HELP EVERYPONY" faction? In the FoE Fics, the Steel Rangers split up when Steelhooves decided to abide by the principles of Applejack therefore creating an "Outcast Steel Rangers" faction.

3. And since we're on the topic of FoE canon, what timeline does this occur? Has Little Pip (FoE) / Blackjack (FoE:PH) already left their stables and caused significant changes around Equestria? Does this happen before any major events? Or is this its own timeline?

4. Also New Applelossa is in Red Eye's territory as the town somewhat indirectly answers to him. It's gonna be difficult for Steel Rangers to setup base there since he has Griffon patrols in that area.

5. As far as I know, the "largest broadcasting station" is the one in Tenpony Tower in the Manehattan ruins. The one controlled by Homage aka DJPON3 making her broadcasts across the wasteland.

I'd really love to have my Griffon be a part of this since she's a mercenary and all. That's it for my questions... for now. :D

Well the job of a the Second GM would be simply to take over in case I couldn't post. Even on days when I can't post I can still find time to reply to PM's and such. The only thing they would have to do is consult me on how to handle whatever was going on and I'd give them the brunt of it and let them Ad-lib it from there.

Good questions. Luckily I have my bases covered I think.

1) We will be there, but nothing monumental was going to happen in Stalliongrad. Since nothing in the FoE fics i've read had done no more then offhandedly mention the place I used it as the city the Stalliongrad Steel Rangers operate out of, but so lore info straight from KKat would be nice to hear.

2) These are the definitely not the jerk rangers. They are actually well received in tech is secondary to civilian safety for them. I was aware that they had a schism so I used a different Steel Ranger emblem for this thread instead of the normal one.

3) This is definitely after Red Eye was killed, but before Little Pip when inside the S.P.P. That's when I would like to say it takes place, because Arik is working off of FoE's timeline. Other than that it's ambiguous.

4) Red Eye is definitely dead, any griffons that were his and still in the area likely work under Gawdyna. Even though her mercs had spats with the Steel Rangers at one point, I don't think it would come to blows without provocation, neither side wants to start anything.

5) Well the letter said in their region, not the largest in equestria. Also the tower in question is more like a WiFi tower or metropolitian area network than a radio tower and not broadcasting in the same frequency. Its more of its own self contained network linked to all the operating facilities in Marelia, for transporting information and command instructions to machines.

*Phew* I hope i've answered you questions.

Its cool. I'd like to help if I can but I prefer to be a player for once lol. I've already got a full time PNP campaign on my shoulders, I don't think taking up another one be beneficial.

1. As for the additional lore that KKat talked about, she mentioned about 3 groups prominent in Stalliongrad, one of them the Steel Ranger Contingent. The other two are ponies from 2 Vaults that opened up recently. One vault had sheer technology and firepower like the rangers (they also controlled the healing fields farming for herbs that make health potions) while the other is a whole group of peace loving pacifists (remnants of the Ministry of Health, in other words Fluttershy's followers). Below is part of a log from the chat I witnessed KKat explain this new lore. (Little_Gloom is KKat's FoE OC):

<@Little_Gloom> Megaspells leave residue: magical radiation.

<@Little_Gloom> The magical radiation we are all familiar with is the sort that came from annihilative zebra megaspells. But, as it turns out, all megaspells leave magical radiation of some form or another.

<@Little_Gloom> The fields east of Stalliongrad were the site of a major battle on Equestrian soil. Specifically, the battle where Fluttershy and the Ministry of Peace field-tested the first megaspell. A *healing* megaspell.

<@Little_Gloom> The residual effects of the magical radiation that blanketed the area are only barely understood now. And definitely weren't understood when the ponies of Stalliongrad turned that battlefield into a memorial graveyard.

<@Little_Gloom> "Today", the magical radiation of the healing fields have three well-known effects.

<@Little_Gloom> First, they are incredibly dangerous to ghouls and other undead. Much like "normal" radiation is to the living.

<@Little_Gloom> Second, all the grass and plant life that grows on the Healing Fields are considered "green herbs", and can be used to create healing potions. That's why the Equestrian Wasteland hasn't run out of healing potions in 200 years... the faction that has taken control of the Healing Fields is manufacturing and selling Healing Potions.

<@Little_Gloom> Third, much like "normal" radiation creates ghouls, the magical radiation of the Healing Fields tethers the souls of the dead to the area, preventing them from moving on. Both the souls of those buried under the Healing Fields, and the souls of those who caught at the edge of the megaspell when it went off. This is why Stalliongrad seems to have a lot of ghost lurking around.

<@Little_Gloom> FWIW: Fluttershy's initial megaspell is partially why the ponies of the Wasteland have been able to survive this long. Things would be a lot worse, and the population a lot lower, if there wasn't a good, renewable source for healing potions.

2. So these rangers are the Applejack Rangers lead by Steelhooves then?

3. Okay so this is after Red Eye's death. Everything is clear.

4. See number 3.

5. Hmmm... I guess this is your addition to the FoE lore? I don't recall any Griffon principalities operating in the fic, unless I have forgotten and missed that part. Been a while since I've read FoE, though I am reading FoE : PH right now.

So when do we start this? I'm considering throwing my Griffon, Light Gentlebeak into the action.

Its cool. I'd like to help if I can but I prefer to be a player for once lol. I've already got a full time PNP campaign on my shoulders, I don't think taking up another one be beneficial.

1. As for the additional lore that KKat talked about, she mentioned about 3 groups prominent in Stalliongrad, one of them the Steel Ranger Contingent. The other two are ponies from 2 Vaults that opened up recently. One vault had sheer technology and firepower like the rangers (they also controlled the healing fields farming for herbs that make health potions) while the other is a whole group of peace loving pacifists (remnants of the Ministry of Health, in other words Fluttershy's followers). Below is part of a log from the chat I witnessed KKat explain this new lore. (Little_Gloom is KKat's FoE OC):

<@Little_Gloom> Megaspells leave residue: magical radiation.

<@Little_Gloom> The magical radiation we are all familiar with is the sort that came from annihilative zebra megaspells. But, as it turns out, all megaspells leave magical radiation of some form or another.

<@Little_Gloom> The fields east of Stalliongrad were the site of a major battle on Equestrian soil. Specifically, the battle where Fluttershy and the Ministry of Peace field-tested the first megaspell. A *healing* megaspell.

<@Little_Gloom> The residual effects of the magical radiation that blanketed the area are only barely understood now. And definitely weren't understood when the ponies of Stalliongrad turned that battlefield into a memorial graveyard.

<@Little_Gloom> "Today", the magical radiation of the healing fields have three well-known effects.

<@Little_Gloom> First, they are incredibly dangerous to ghouls and other undead. Much like "normal" radiation is to the living.

<@Little_Gloom> Second, all the grass and plant life that grows on the Healing Fields are considered "green herbs", and can be used to create healing potions. That's why the Equestrian Wasteland hasn't run out of healing potions in 200 years... the faction that has taken control of the Healing Fields is manufacturing and selling Healing Potions.

<@Little_Gloom> Third, much like "normal" radiation creates ghouls, the magical radiation of the Healing Fields tethers the souls of the dead to the area, preventing them from moving on. Both the souls of those buried under the Healing Fields, and the souls of those who caught at the edge of the megaspell when it went off. This is why Stalliongrad seems to have a lot of ghost lurking around.

<@Little_Gloom> FWIW: Fluttershy's initial megaspell is partially why the ponies of the Wasteland have been able to survive this long. Things would be a lot worse, and the population a lot lower, if there wasn't a good, renewable source for healing potions.

2. So these rangers are the Applejack Rangers lead by Steelhooves then?

3. Okay so this is after Red Eye's death. Everything is clear.

4. See number 3.

5. Hmmm... I guess this is your addition to the FoE lore? I don't recall any Griffon principalities operating in the fic, unless I have forgotten and missed that part. Been a while since I've read FoE, though I am reading FoE : PH right now.

So when do we start this? I'm considering throwing my Griffon, Light Gentlebeak into the action.

2) Yes and No, Steelhooves has no control over the Manehattan Contingent. When the divide occurred the Stalliongrad Contingent extended their hooves in allegiance and support to Steelhooves and Applejack's Rangers.

5) Calamity mentioned the Commonwealth, but didn't elaborate on them at all. So I'm expanding the idea.

-Oh wow so thats where healing potions come from, now it makes even more sense for The Stalliongrad area to be a bit more prosperous.

I might need to create this thread in the other OOC section as well to get more players, Light and Arik alone probably wouldn't be enough to handle the challenges. At least a party of four since I was going to use Arik and a Steelranger.

NPC Stats

Black Raven

Sex:Female

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Wears black custom stealth power armor.

Physique: Muscular

Origin/Residence: Born in the mountains outside of Stalliongrad. Currently lives in the Stalliongrad Steel Ranger base.

Motivation: Keeping the Griffon Commonwealth from taking over Equestria

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Strength - 10

Perception - 10

Endurance - 10

Charisma - 7

Intelligence - 5 (+3)

Agility - 5 (+3) [stealth Power Armor]

Luck - 2

Skills:

Explosives - 15

Energy Weapons - 15

Repair - 75

Science - 100

Unarmed - 100

Barter - 15

Guns - 15

Lockpick - 100

Medicine - 50

Survival - 15

Sneak - 100

Speech - 50

Melee Weapons - 15

Perks (individual):

1, 2 yall: High speed jab combo with a 50% chance of stumbling.

Ranger Training(3): +1 point to any special stat.

Power Hoof Mastery: Power Hoof weapons ignore DT.

Get Rocked: Power attacks have a chance to instantly cripple limbs.

Stealth Takedown: Can instantly kill unaware targets.

Unblockable: Blocked melee strikes cripple limbs used to block and 50% of the damage still goes through.

Feathered Nemesis: +30% damage against all winged creatures.

Never Forgive, Never Forget: +20% damage, DT, attack speed, and crit chance against Commonwealth forces.

Stealth Mage: Advanced knowledge on stealth based magic like sound dampening, invisibility, X ray vision, night eye, and ESP.

Advanced Magic:Well versed in unicorn abilities such as telekinesis, scrying, teleportation, heating, cooling, transmutation, rune transfixion and conjuring.

Perks (group)

Stealth Field: The party is harder to detect.

Inventory:

Customized stealth power armor.

Two power hooves when not expecting combat. Four when expecting combat.

Rations

Material for repairs

Likes: Relaxing, reading, chatting, and training in martial arts

Dislikes: The Commonwealth, braggarts, disloyalty.

Personality: Tries to remain stoic, but the truth is she is still just a fun loving young mare. Scarred, though she may be.

History: Black Raven was born in a small unnamed settlement in the mountains near Stalliongrad. The little filly lived with her parents there until the encroaching Griffon Commonwealth took over the town and killed or drafted all of the ponies there. Black Raven managed to hide from the Commonwealth for a while but she was eventually captured. About 6 months later Stalliongrad's Steel Rangers got word noticed the Commonwealth's forward advance and purged the settlement. The Steel Ranger squad responsible for the purging found the filly cowering behind a weapons crate and decided to bring her back to the base where she was raised and trained as a Steel Ranger until being placed in Star Paladin Strawberry Twists special Task Force.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar Song

Sex: Female

Species:Earth Pony

Appearance: Wears brown customized destroyer power armor.

Origin/Residence: Born in and raised in the Stalliongrad Steel Ranger base.

Motivation: Keeping the Griffon Commonwealth from taking over Equestria, Avenging her parents murder, becoming a Star Paladin.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. :

Strength - 5

Perception - 10

Endurance - 10

Charisma - 2

Intelligence - 7

Agility - 5

Luck - 10

Skills:

Explosives - 100

Energy Weapons - 100

Repair - 75

Science - 100

Unarmed - 15

Barter - 15

Guns - 100

Lockpick - 15

Medicine - 75

Survival - 15

Sneak - 15

Speech - 25

Melee Weapons - 15

Perks (individual):

Destroyer Mode:Your armor can divert more power to weapons and E.F.S. systems. - 3 Agility, no rolling or jumping, and 40% movement speed penalty. + 30% weapons damage, +25% weapons capacity, +35% fire rate increase, +25% accuracy. Increase E.F.S. range, and detect stealthed enemies.

Experimental Hexagonal Shielding: Your power armor has an energy shielding unit. Energy shield has 500 hp and recharges every 10 seconds when not being shot. If the shield is taken down by gun fire it will short out the extra function of the power armor.

Power Armor Mastery:Power Armor doesn't decrease your agility.

Walking Tank:+ 10 DT when advancing on enemies.

Stream of Carnage:+10% weapons damage, fire rate, and damage penetration per second of continued fire.

Enhanced Targeting: +25% crit chance.

Mobile Turrent: Plasma casters can in any direction except straight up and down and adjust firing angles. They can be set to automatically seek and fire on hostiles.

Fortress: +10 DT when standing still</span></span>

Perks (group):

Bullet Sponge: Most enemies fire at you when in a party. +10 DT

Inventory:

Customized Destroyer Power Armor

Two shoulder mounted plasma casters

Minigun

Anti material sniper rifle or Grenade mini gun

Rations

Material for repairs

Likes: Practicing on the shooting range, music, the sound of bullets bouncing off of her armor.

Dislikes: The Commonwealth, laziness, cabbage, pegasi, and rad crocs.

Personality: Extremely defensive. She never lets her guard down, emotionally or physically. Though she talks to ponies like she's trying to push them away she's actually pretty fond of most she meets. She's loyal to a T and wouldn't hesitate to put her life of the line for the mission.

History: Sugar Song is Steel Ranger through and through. Born and raised with the contingent she like most other foals aspired to be like their parents, sadly for her he father and mother were the two most well respected scribes. She didn't like the idea of scribes work as evident by her over fascination with every massive gun in the armory. So she decided to become a knight, and oh boy did she excel.

During her tours as a knight she would constantly take up point positions and push forward in battle often leading to the success of her squad and her incapacitation. Eager to find a solution that would benefit everypony she began to study and modify her own armor making it sturdier and adding better battle-saddle rigs.

During a fierce battle with the Griffon Commonwealth she used her modified armor to push into a heavily defended facility and rescue several of her brothers and sisters. This action put her in Star Paladin Strawberry Twist's sights. Twist offered Sugar Song a spot on her spec ops squad with the condition that Sugar Song work with the scribes and knights to make her power armor an impenetrable fortress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gerrad Hawkeye

Alias: Agent Shadow-wing

Sex:Male

Species: Cyber Griffon

​Appearance: Wear a black cloak to conceal himself, yellow eyes, silver feathers, heavy augmentation. Everything below neck is covered by tough synthetic muscle with armored plate. Has a Katana magnetically connected to his back and several throwing knives magnetically held on to his flanks.

Origin/Residence: Gyphos.

Motivation: The rebuilding of Equestria, proving the best world he can for his family.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. :

Strength - 10

Perception - 10

Endurance - 5 (+3)

Charisma - 7

Intelligence - 7

Agility - 10

Luck - 5 (+5)

Skills:

Explosives - 15

Energy Weapons - 15

Repair - 50

Science - 100

Unarmed - 75

Barter - 15

Guns - 15Lockpick - 100

Medicine - 50

Survival - 15

Sneak - 100

Speech - 75

Melee Weapons - 100

Perks (individual):

Tempest Blade: You can spin your sword fast enough to block bullets.

Cyborg Assassin: +10 DT, +3 Endurance, +20% resistance to poison and radiation. Enhanced vision + 50% movement speed.

Clean Cut: +5 Luck, +25% crit chance with bladed melee weapons

Bullet Timer: Brain implants have increased your reaction speeds past that of any normal creature. Fast enough to dodge bullets when fired at him from the front.

Mind's Eye: Brain implants allow you to sense sneak attacks. 75% chance to avoid sneak attacks

Bonecrusher: The Commonwealth's intesne training has taught you to turn your opponents strength against them. 25% chance to counter melee strikes (deals melee damage x1.5).

Kuzu Ryu Sen: Strikes all of the opponents weak points seemingly simultaneously. Attack deals 200 dmg(.5*Endurance) multipler can go no lower than 1.

Bushido: +50% damage, DT, attack speed, and crit chance. -50% damage, DT, attack speed, and crit chance against none combatants and totally unarmed opponents.

Iaido: The moment you unsheathe your sword it the most dangerous time for your opponents. Enemies with less than 50 percent stat scores in agility, melee or unarmed are instantly incapacitated. Other enemies who are hit take lose 65% hp. User is left vulnerable for a second though.

Shunpo: Cybernetics and sword mastery allow you bursts of speed so fast that you appear as a blur.

Adamantium Skeleton: Bones are nearly indestructible.

Inventory:

Adamantium Katana that can be coated in plasma.

Mono-molecular throwing knives.

Cloak

Built in pipbuck.

Built in advanced stealthbuck.</span></p>

Power Cells

Wet stones

Likes: Being with his family, martial arts, reading fiction novels, cooking

Dislikes: Pepper,and chalkboards

Character Summary:

Personality: Dedicated provider for his family and loyal Agent, he's been with the Commonwealth since before the war and plans to remain in their service until he dies. Though he refuses any jobs that are too heinous.

History: Gerrad has been a loyal Commonwealth agent since before the war started and was one of the original griffons chosen to be their first cyber agent. Now he lives in Gryphos with his wife and daughter. As a Commonwealth agent he specializes in stealth, melee combat, and diplomacy; he mostly carries out hit and run attacks, assassinations and negotiations with selected parties. Even though he disagrees with the way the Commonwealth are going about the reconstruction of Equestria, he believes in their goal. A griffon ruled Equestria might not be Ideal to the ponies, but it's better than the burned wasteland that they have now. Plus he has to put food on the table for his family.

In the days prior to the detonation of the mega spells, he was recalled back to Gryphos and placed in cryostasis, at which point his transformation into a cyber griffon began.

[post got murdered, i'll clean it up later.]

Roleplay Type: Crossover RP (The World of Fallout Equestria)

Name: M4L1K (Malik)

Sex: Male

Species: Pega-tron

Eye Color: Yellow, flicking, cathode ray tube eyes with no pupils.

Coat Color: Black armor plating

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Also black, with a few scars in the armor here and there from grazing bullets and lasers.

Physique: Large and bulky from the plating that he wears.

Cutie Mark: A yellow shield with two lasers crossing behind it in an X.

Origin/Residence: None, a mere wanderer of the Wastes.

Motivation: Performing at his maximum output, protecting the innocent, and making others happy.

Likes: Listening to classic music, sassy jazz, and dancing, oil in his joints, staring off into space, protecting people.

Dislikes: Enemies, being shot at, corruption of innocence, being unable to operate his radio, boredem, sand in his joints, getting water in his circuits, harming innocent people, people who simply don't have the ear for refined music.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:

Strength - 5

Perception - 10

Endurance - 10

Charisma - 2

Intelligence - 9

Agility - 2

Luck - 2

Skills:

Big Guns - 100%

Energy Weapons - 100%

Stealth - 7%

Explosives - 23%

Lockpicking - 23%

Repair - 21%

Speech - 7%

Barter - 7%

Science - 100%

Medicine - 100%

Unarmed - 23%

Melee - 13%

Perks (Individual):

Toughness - With the Toughness perk, you gain +10% to overall Damage Resistance, up to the maximum of 85%.

Size Matters (Rank 2) - You're obsessed with really big weapons. With each rank of this perk, you gain an additional 15 points to the Big Guns Skill.

Robotics Expert - With the Robotics Expert perk, you do an additional 25% damage to any robot. But, even better, sneaking up on a hostile robot undetected and activating it will put that robot into a permanent shutdown state.

Adamantium Skeleton - With the Adamantium Skeleton perk, your limbs only receive 50% of the damage they normally would.

Grendel.EXE - Somethings...are best left untouched. When someone tries to hack you and is successfully detected and blocked, you will transform into a hideous monstrosity the likes of which no one has seen. Charisma is locked down at 0, and his Intelligence is locked down at 1, 5 points are transferred from Perception and moved to Strength. Unarmed will be boosted by 7%. The robot in question will also transform when pushed past his emotional limit, and in both cases will remain Frenzied until knocked out, killed, or until he has completed his goal and all enemies are eliminated.

However, upon first sight, this transformation will be considered as a crime against nature, and he will be marked as an enemy by anyone who see him. He will be incapable of rationalization, proper speech, negotiation, bartering, or advanced thought processes.

Strong Back - With the Strong Back perk, you can carry 50 more pounds of equipment

Perks (Party):

Protective Directive: Your main objective as a Pega-tron is to protect those in your party. Any time a party member is near you in combat, they gain a +5 DR from your selfless urge to keep them out of harm's way. (Not sure if we were supposed to make one up or not, so there it is.)

Inventory: Built in gatling laser, built in mini-gun, two built in laser pistols (Head), party hat, collapsable sniper rifle and missle launcher

Character Summary:

History - After years of deactivation, our quirky has risen again to frolic and dance as he please. He is a prototype of the Pega-tron series, oddly programmed to dance and enjoy music, even built with it's own radio. Wandering the wastes alone with no recollection of the past, he shakes his mechanical hooves freely now, that is to say when he's not protecting his precious furry/feathery friends who he holds near and dear, or being shot at himself.

Flaws - He comes off as...odd. He appears at the strangest of times, particularly when a group is getting ready to go on a journey and or mission, though it's debatable whether that's actually a flaw or not. He doesn't talk often, and when he does socialize, he's pretty awkward about it. He can be a bit annoying with how much he dances and listens to music, someponies just wonder why couldn't he be programmed like regular Pega-trons. To which he says to himself: "It's because I'm special."

Personality - Quirky, awkward, and socially inept, but fun-loving. He cares dealy for those in his group, as a proper gentlebot should. Sometimes though, he feels its not enough, that his 100% isn't all that it could be. As a result, he tends to exert himself for the sake of others and faces the consequences for his actions on his own, not wanting anything to befall his comrades. If there is anything he loves, it's a good dance and a nice tune that truly makes the world alright with him, no matter the situation. As such, you will often see him strutting his stuff to the beat of the radio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not sure if this thread is dead or not. Total invited me to join, but it's been a while.

Although there is a Fallout Equestria general OOC on the forums, so you might be able to go there and see if you can get some interest in this again, or in a FoE RP in general.

Is this RP dead? Tis a shame... want to be a part of it...

I swear by the gods of old, of thy ask for the rebirth of mine thread, I will make it happen!

• 2 weeks later...

*nods*

The only problem I can see there would be the NCA's motivation for letting a high ranking officer go all the way to Stalliongrad to help the Steel Rangers (I don't think they get alone in FoE: Heroes).

Luckily it's not really important because these FoE: Rps are pretty much universal and as long as your OC has the authority to go where he wants it's all good.

• 3 months later...

Okay then! Let's see if we can bring some life back into these old bones. Time to flip the switch and stand back!

Roleplay Type: Crossover - Fallout Equestria

Name: Ajax

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Colour: Greyish pale blue

Coat Colour: A chocolate brown

Mane/Tail/Markings Colour & Style: Dark brown and once well styled and short, but recent lack of attention has seen them growing longer and looking rougher.

Physique: A little thin, unassuming.

Cutie Mark: A Jack of Hearts and An Ace of Spades side by side.

Origin/Residence: Dias

Motivation: Lady Luck

SPECIAL:

Strength - 6

Perception - 8

Endurance - 3

Charisma - 3

Intelligence - 4

Agility - 6

Luck - 10

Skills:

Explosives - 30

Energy Weapons - 30

Repair - 40

Science - 30

Unarmed - 70

Barter - 30

Guns - 100

Lockpick - 80

Medicine - 40

Survival - 20

Sneak - 80

Speech - 50

Melee Weapons - 100

Perks (Individual):

Gunslinger: +25% accuracy in V.A.T.S. with one-handed weapons

Lucky Streak: A critcal hit that connects gives +15% critical chance for the next hit.

All in: When Ajax's health falls below 10% all hits become criticals.

Finesse: +5% Critical Chance.

Hey Batter Batter: Can punt grenades and other thrown explosives with his bat as well as baseballs.

Better Criticals: +50% damage with critical hits

Ninja: +15%( 15 Luck skill) critical chance with melee and unarmed weapons, +25% damage with sneak attack criticals.

Perks (Party):

Luck be a Lady: Female characters around Ajax receive +1 Luck while in his presence.

Inventory:

Tattered Tailor-Made Suit

Jinx - Gold inlaid mother of pearl grip .44 Revolver

Some shots of turbo

Swing King - Ash baseball bat with metal reinforcements

Pipbuck

.44 Magnum Rounds, both HP and AP

Baseballs

Baseball Card Collection - a collection of pre-war baseball cards that Ajax collects.

Special Memorial Bit - a bit printed with the face of Celestia on one side, and Luna on the other to celebrate her return.

Dislikes: Unpurified water, Soft ponies, Predestination.

Character Summary:

Ajax was born in the luxury of the Lucky 38 Casino to the right hoof of the enigmatic Mr. House, and one of his underlings. His mother died delivering him, despite the best medical attention money could buy. His father never seemed to care about this fact, or about Ajax, devoting all of his time to Mr. House, but House took this as an opportunity to raise the pony himself, and instil a strong sense of loyalty within him. Ever since he was old enough to carry out orders he has served Mr. House. Carrying out small jobs until his father's death when Ajax was sixteen. He barely knew the pony really, but his gun was passed down along with the position. For years he served House faithfully, fully believing that he would be the one to rebuild Dise to its former glory, and then start work on the world.

Growing up in a casino littered with pre-war memorabilia gave Ajax an appreciation for the fine items, and a love of gambling. Even as a foal he was lucky, winning countless games at the 38, but never betting anything. He found his keepsake, a golden bit, jammed in a slot machine, and ever since he has used it to make the hard decisions for himself. Even now that he's all grown up he will defer to the coin, and Lady Luck who he believes is always straight with him, and would never guide him wrong. In a world of questionable ethics, it makes things much simpler.

His last job was to take care of a mare named Split and recover a stolen chip. After a battle in Lucky 38's Penthouse suite Ajax bested her and stopped her from disrupting House's mainframe connection. When she took him to the supposed location of the chip, she sprung a trap and captured him. Rather than kill him however she laid out her cause in plain, revealing the damage behind House's actions and how his message was a lie. Having nopony else to believe in, Ajax flipped a coin. Lady Luck didn't disappoint Ajax now fights with Split to defeat the tyranny of House, but after their botched attempt they needed time for things to die down, and caps for equipment, so the two have found themselves doing Merc work.

Personality:

Ajax is experienced, but cocky. He cultivated his abilities under House and proved a powerful enforcer. Skilled at dealing with opponents a single critical blow, Ajax had a reputation to be feared back in Dise, one that he occasionally forgets means nothing out in the wastes. His upbringing has left him susceptible in the wastes, where food and water can be hard to come by. If any decision is too hard or clouded by ethics then he'll resort to flipping his coin to make the decision. Ajax is a follower, having taken orders from House for so long, and now he sees Split as his master. After Split spared his life and Lady Luck dealt her hand, Ajax is now ready to follow Split's word. Not to mention that Ajax has a thing for tough mares hardened by the Wasteland, although unless the coin flip works out, then he won't act on them. Ajax has a small problem with seeing other ponies as disposable, a side effect of his previous career, but he is trying to work around that.

Name:
Iris

Sex:
Female

Species:
Pegasus

Eye Colour:
Blue

Coat colour:
Pale Grey

Mane/tail:
Black and well kept. Mane is sleek, styled, and usually combed to the side, covering her left eye. Her tail is short and matches her mane’s sleekness.

Physique:
Lithe but athletic.

Cutiemark:
The shape of an eye.

SPECIAL

· Strength 3 (+1 With Cyborg Implant)

· Perception 9 (+1 at night)

· Endurance 1 (+1 With Cyborg Implant)

· Charisma 5

· Intelligence 9 (+1 With Cyborg Implant)

· Agility 9 (+1 when wearing Stealth Armour)

· Luck 4

Skills

Explosives - 0

Energy Weapons - 30

Repair - 50

Science - 100

Unarmed – 30

Barter - 85

Guns - 80

Lockpick - 85

Medicine - 0

Survival - 50

Sneak - 100

Speech - 100

Melee Weapons - 100

Perks

· Femme Fatale – Iris is a master flirt and manipulator. She receives a small damage boost against ponies of both genders, and is capable of manipulating weaker willed members to her own ends.

· Friend of the Night – Iris has been fitted with state of the art Optical implants in her eyes. She can see clearly in the dark, without need for any specialist eye wear, and receives a small boost to perception at night. (+1)

· Professional – Iris has been through rigorous training at the behest of Mr House to be one of the best, receiving sizable boosts to both Small guns and accuracy. (+20 Small Guns. +25% Accuracy)

· Finesse – Thanks to her cybernetic implants and agility, Iris is a deft hand at landing critical hits. (+25% Critical Chance)

· Silence – Iris' Stealth armor has been fitted with an experimental new piece of technology. For a short, limited time iris is able to completely block her heat signature, rendering her completely invisible to Infrared visors and heat-tracking weaponry. However, the heat has to go somewhere and small dedicated heatsinks on her suit take up the strain - the suit slowly becomes hotter, eventually cooking Iris alive in her own armour if she does not deactivate Silence. Silence can be maintained for a maximum time of sixty seconds.

· Light Step– Does not set off standard explosive traps – including landmines.

· Computer Whiz – Iris love for technology and her life within the Strip has made her a technical prodigy. She is capable of hacking technology normally inoperable to other hackers.

· Ninja – Combining speed, melee weapons and stealth, Iris has become a formidable master of this ancient art. She enjoys a significant boost to Sneak, Melee damage and Agility. (+10 Sneak +10 Melee +1 Agility)

· Robotics expert – At the behest of Mr House, Iris has been taught robotics to a high level, allowing her to easily hack standard robots without difficulty.

· Cyborg – Since joining Mr House, Iris has been fitted with several different high-tech implants improving reaction time and endurance. She is capable of receiving more implants n the future, if it is deemed necessary

Perks (Party)

· The House always wins – Every party member receives a higher chance of landing critical hits, and Critical damage is increased by 25%

Inventory

·
Modified Stealth Armour
– Provides lightweight protection while maintaining complete mobility and agility. When activated, creates an active camouflage field rendering the user almost invisible to the naked eye. The suit is also capable of scrambling most types of heat sensor. (When Worn: +5 Sneak +1 Agility)

·
Pre-War dress
– Used during non-combat, a dark blue dress in good condition.

·
MK IX Shocksword
– A prototype blade designed for her specifically, the blade carries a powerful electronic charge that can be altered to stun or kill depending on the situation. The blade is lightweight, but is capable of cutting through power armor with sufficient force and is highly effective against robotic opponents. (Extra 25% Damage against robots.)

·
Pipbuck
– Standard Pipbuck device, recovered from a Vault. Loaded with several pieces of Security software, designed to assist in hacking into protected computers and copying important data.

·
Silenced 10mm Pistol
– Standard 10mm Pistol with Silent suppressor.

·
Casino 38 Chip
– No value. Apparently Sentimental.

Character Summary

Born in the chaos of the Caledonian Wasteland., Iris was originally part of a small but fairly successful bandit clan. Iris quickly proved herself as a surprisingly intelligent and resourceful mare, somewhat odd traits for a bandit. She showed more interest in educating herself than mindless murder. Showing a manipulative streak, even when she was young, Iris succeeded in turning several of the larger bandit clans on each other by quietly murdering several of their more prominent members and convincing the others that other gangs were responsible. The resulting bloodbath left Iris’ bandit family as one of the strongest in the Wasteland

With a significant boost in resources, Iris managed to buy her way into Dise, deserting her clan in the progress. The majesty of Dise nearly overwhelmed the young Pegasus, but she immediately set to work. It was then that she caught the attention of Mr House, who had been following her work with mild interest for some time. He was impressed by her charisma and shrewdness, and made her offer of employment. After she accepted, he began to educate her. Teaching her to read and write to an excellent standard, all while instilling her with his views, twisting her into his own personal weapon. By the time she was an adult, Iris was almost fanatically loyal to her employer, and was one of his top field agents, regularly being sent far away from the Strip to gather news on the local communities.

Personality

Iris is a confident, self-assured mare. Her harsh years in the Mojave and then life amidst the fine society of the Strip has melded her into a well-spoken, shrewd but…cold pony. Especially skilled in the arts of spying and espionage, Iris is loyal to Mr. House and enjoys her work. Most of her morals stem from Mr Houses’ own – A love for technology, complete disdain for those she considers stupid and unintelligent, and a certain unfortunate knack of seeing most ponies as “disposable”. She enjoys flirtations, but struggles with true emotions. She prefers to stab a pony in the back, rather than be forced into a long, drawn out confrontation.

Likes:High Society, Mr House, Flirting, Technology and the colour blue.

Dislikes: ​ Idiots, "Soft" ponies, Poor grammar.

Oh good god, we have two ponies who have both worked for Mr. House and find other ponies to be walking meat shields. :lol: This is going to be hilarious, since one of them is now against Mr. House.

haha, yeah we've chatted about it. It's going to be awesome.

[colour=#000000]Name: Gale Force[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Sex: Female[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Age: Early 20's[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Species: Pegasus[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Eye Colour: Violet[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Coat colour: Amethyst (just look at the picture)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Mane/tail: Her mane is rather short on the front, in order to not obscure her vision. The tail is or moderate length. Both are blue and light blue and seemingly have never been brushed.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Physique: Athletic[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Cutiemark: A blue feather[/colour]

gale1a4f5.png

gale2ac24.jpg

[colour=#000000]S.P.E.C.I.A.L. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]- Strength – 4[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- Perception –8[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- Endurance – 4[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- Charisma – 1[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- Intelligence – 7[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- Agility – 10[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- Luck – 6[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Skills[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Barter - 1[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Energy Weapons - 50[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Explosives - 50[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Guns - 100[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Lockpick - 30[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Medicine - 45[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Melee Weapons - 42[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Repair - 100[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Science - 100[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Sneak - 70[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Speech - 10[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Survival - 80[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Unarmed - 30[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Perks[/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Cyborg: Allows character access to cybernetic implants[/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Sniper: She doesn’t waste bullets for flesh wounds. Increased accuracy on aimed headshots.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Wired Reflexes: Parts of her nerves have been replaced with wires. Faster reactions as well as optimized controlling abilities of her weapon mounting, increasing accuracy.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Bonus Ranged Damage: Practice, experience and a keen eye gives the advantage to not only hit, but to hit where it hurts the most. Weak spots in armor and such. Increased bullet damage.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Computer Whiz: A computer system has locked itself because of an intruder alert or a failed hacking attempt? Ignore this and simply continue hacking your way through the code![/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Scout: Enemies or distinctive/important objects and such can be spotted and identified on a longer distance.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Explosive Traps: Take a grenade or two, a small piece of boulter and there you have the perfect trap. Also useable to booby-trap dead or wounded ponies.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Bracing: The weapon mount really helps holding a big gun like that sniper rifle, as well as bracing against the recoil. Is it needed to say more?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Quick Recover: Whatever it was, that send you to the ground: why not use that force to roll over and quickly flip back up again?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Loner: Others disturb you with their very presence. While alone it is so much easier to concentrate, aim, hit, do things right...[/colour]

[colour=#000000]– Gun Kata: Foes getting too close for comfort? Show them your moves by wielding your Sniper like a melee weapon in close combat.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Perks (Party)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- Spotter: Gale can outline enemies and object she sees using her visor. Those informations can be synchronized to other visors and pipbucks as well, making others able to see threats she has already spotted herself.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Inventory[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- “Viper” sniper rifle (.50 cal, semi-automatic, mag-fed, 5 shots per mag, gas-operated, scoped with 3-16 times magnification), 1 Mag FMJ attached[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- belt with 4 magazine pouches [/colour]

[colour=#000000]inside: 2 Magazines FMJ, 1 Magazine Hollow Point, 1 Magazine Armor Piercing[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- small brown saddlebags[/colour]

[colour=#000000]inside: 3 Magazines FMJ, 1 Magazine Incendiary, 2 Fragmentation grenades, 1 Bouncing Betty, 4 meters boulder line, knife, Signal Rocket gun, 2 red signal rockets, 1 green signal rocket, 2 days ration of food and water, various mechanic tools (screwdriver and such)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Implants:[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- pipbuck-visor (including the normal pipbuck-stuff as well as a infra-red vision and the ability to project the image of the rifle scope right in front of her eye.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- weapon/shield mounting (Instead of wearing armor, Gale has a refractor field generator. It automatically detects fast incoming things like bullets, energy rays or a melee attack and blocks it. When too much damage is sustained, it overcharges in a blinding light like a flash grenade and sends out high radiation for a short time before it restarts and recharges itself.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- Rad-X injector (placed inside her belly. Upon registering too much radiation it automatically injects a dose of Rad-X. Up to 3 doses of Rad-X can be stored. To store them, Gale Force has to inject those into her belly and into the designated location.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]- Core-processor (The core processor of an AI is built into Gale Force. Of course there is no more evil AI trying to take control over the mare, but the processor really helps in processing data like the distance to the target and the bullet drop and hacking in general. Although this helps her, this implant also allows her to be hacked herself. When hacked, her whole body is controllable, but things like her mind or her attitude can’t be changed.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Character Summary[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Gale Force was born in Stalliongrad and was able to live a pretty good live. Protected by the Steel Rangers there weren’t many bandits or monsters to be afraid of. However this peace didn’t last forever and Gales father committed a crime, killing another pony and taking away his goods. Till today nopony really knows why he did so, but after this he took his wife and child and fled out of the safe city into the wastelands. Shortly after they were captured by a group of bandits. Two days later a group of Steel Rangers discovered the bandit camp and attacked. For Gale Forces father it was already too late, as he was executed by the bandits, and her mother died in the crossfire during the fight. After the bandits were killed, the Steel Rangers took the filly Gale back to Stalliongrad.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]A couple of years later, when Gale Force was old enough, she was taken into service of the Steel Rangers. With those she learned and fought, but at some point she has seen cruelty once too often and finally decided, that it would be better to give up on her sanity. A few months later her body had accustomed to the newly gained implants and since then she is seen as some kind of war machine instead of a pony with feelings and needs. Given that, and maybe her accuracy with her rifle, she was elected to be in a special team with Strawberry Twist.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Personality[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Before Gale decided to give up her sanity, and before more and more bad and cruel things happened to her, she was a hyperactive little tomboyish brat, always up for shenanigans. As time passed she got to be more introverted and quiet than before. But now... Right now she has willingly traded her emotions for a gun and implants. She is plain logic, like a computer, and mostly is simply confused by normal ponies and their way of thinking. Also she doesn’t even try to barter with anyone, why should she? In her opinion, when a merchant wants 10 caps for something, he wants 10 caps for it, and not 9 or 8. And if she hasn’t got 10 caps, then she simply can’t afford to buy it. But Gale Force has become a little bit paranoid. She certainly doesn’t think, that someone is following her, but after being ambushed by a group of Hellhounds with their stealth devices, she likes to always have her infrared vision online, just in case that there is someone or something hiding again...[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Likes: Even though Gale is living a life without emotions, there are still a few things she kinda likes. To be more exact, she likes to be able to concentrate, mostly with tasks like weapon cleaning and maintaining, and hacking into computer systems. Including that, she likes high technology, the higher the better! She likes to examine those and learn from it as much as possible.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dislikes: For her dislikes you could basically take the opposite of her likes. Not being able to concentrate on something doesn’t really annoy her though, but something that annoys her are primitive computer systems. Sometimes she just likes to have a challenge when hacking her mind into something, but when things are getting too easy, well... not like if she could change anything about that anyway.[/colour]