Top Posters In This Topic

Back from vacation everyone, sorry about that ^u^;

Welcome back UnitPon13!

I hope you had a nice vacation!

Roleplay type: Crossover/Fallout Equestria

Name: Bone Dance

Alias: Black Baron

Species: Earth Pony

Appearance: Very bulky, he has black and russet coloured fur, and a white mane and tail, his face has a plethora of little scars and cuts on it, he has amethyst coloured eyes and his cutie mark is the biohazard symbol. He typically wears heavy combat armor with a leather jacket lining, the armor has a bunch of little knick knacks pinned to it, cards and other little trophies.

Physique: Muscular, a bit bulky

Origin/Residence: Formerly Las Pegasus, currently Stalliongrad.

Motivation: Reputation and caps.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:

Strength- 10

Perception- 5

Endurance- 7

Charisma- 4

Intelligence- 4

Agility- 3

Luck- 2

Skills:

Explosives- 100

Energy Weapons- 50

Repair- 100

Science- 30

Unarmed- 100

Barter- 50

Guns- 100

Lockpick- 20

Medicine- 50

Survival- 50

Sneak- 20

Speech- 30

Melee Weapons- 50

Perks (Induvidual):

Lowlife- A life of crime and generally thuggish behavior has led to a better understanding of nere-do-wells, he does 25% more damage to raiders, gangers, and similar individuals, and a 10% better understanding when speaking to them.

Brute rage!- When health drops below 30% gain 15 DR with a bonus 20% to attack.

Heavy armor master- Isnt slowed down while wearing heavy armor.

Rapid Reload- Reloads are 25% faster.

Stonewall- +5 DT against melee and unarmed attacks and can never be knocked down in combat.

Terrifying Presence- Can terrify foes in dialogue.

Spray n' Pray- No matter how much he fires he never seems to hit an ally on accident.

Perks(Group):

Pull yourself together- Through his constant encouragement (and berating) he can keep his companions fighting at optimal efficiency even when below 10% health.

Inventory:

-Heavy custom battle armor

-battle saddle with two LMG attachments

-Gas mask and helmet

-Food Rations

-Incindiery grenades

-Small med kits

Dislikes: Ponies who threaten him, ponies who think he's dumb, his past, and most authority figures.

Character Summary: Baron is a pony who's always had a rough time, he still acts like he's in a gang sometimes, and doesn't like being bossed around. That being said, he's loyal and hard working, and he's trying to be a better pony than he once was. He prefers heavy weapons and like to hit hard and fast, his enemies usually scatter after the first attack.

Personality: Brave and hardheaded, but also jovial and friendly (most if the time).

History: From a young age Bone Dance had learned that the world is scary, and it's best if you're scary right back, he was in a gang, the Metalheads, for most of his young life. He spent about 10 years fighting other gangs and defending his gangs turf as a lieutenant for the Metalheads, he eventually earned the name Black Baron after once lighting his hooves on fire and beating ten rival gang members to death, leaving their coats black. After years of the gang life, he began to regret the pain he had caused, until one day he walked off into the wasteland to make his own way, he soon took up mercenary work, vowing to never kill anypony who didn't deserve it.

So far, there isn't much to say on my end. However, here is what I have to say.

1) Perks:

I like most of your perks, but there are three things I'd like to point out. It's nothing you have to change if you don't want to.

1.1) Lowlife: It's just a typing error, but you probably meant "never-do-wells" Nothing bit, just pointing it out.

1.2) Spray n' Pray: It is a wonderful idea to include this, given your armament, but I'm not too happy with seeing this perk on somepony with as little luck as Bone Dance has. However, I know that the Perk has no requirements. In case that you want to make me happy however, I'd advise to either raise your Luck or change it to make less damage to your teammates.

1.3) You have 7 perks and one party perk. This means that you are free to choose up to three more perks if you wish to do so.

2) History

Apart from your story being rather short, there are things...

2.1) Bone Dancer was in a gang for 10 years. Such a long time of combat does explain the amount of skillpoints he has, but I'd like to see a few lines on what exactly they did, what their greatest "achievement" was and so on. It just helps understanding what exactly happened during that time.

2.2) He lived in a gang for 10 years, yet I see no mentioning of the raider disease. Did the whole gang do what they did because of an other reason than simply fun? Is Bone Dancer secretly immune to the disease?

2.3) Your history mentions that Bone Dancer set his hooves on fire. Can you explain this a bit further? Nothing else in your application seems to give a hint on anything like a magical ability making him able to do this or some sort of gloves or other equipment, not to begin with nothing saying anything about fire resistance.

3) Ammunition:

I know that shooting is fun, but I wished to remind you that such a LMG has the ability to blow out a big amount of bullets, especially when used as a pair. Remember that your character also has to carry those bullets and don't go on a full hour shooting rampage.

Hey, thanks for allowing me to reapp with a new character, Eclipse. Everything in order?

Name: Cherry “Zep” Zephyr

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: Thin, but also short. A very small pony with wings that are a little too large for her unusually small stature. Her fur is a deep crimson, while her mane and tail are overly long and scraggly, as well as being black.

Physique: Very small and lean, but large winged

Origin/Residence: Wherever the winds take her.

Motivation: Adventure

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:

Strength- 2

Perception- 7

Endurance- 6

Charisma- 3

Intelligence- 4

Agility- 8 (+1)

Luck- 5

Skills:

Explosives- 70

Energy Weapons- 30

Repair- 20

Science- 30

Unarmed- 60

Barter- 30

Guns- 70

Lockpick- 30

Medicine- 70

Survival- 100

Sneak- 80

Speech- 30

Melee Weapons- 60

Perks (Induvidual):

Of the Essence – Constant +20% Speed Modifier.

Fast Shot - +20% Fire rate, -20% Accuracy.

Like the Wind – When health falls below 20%, + 100% speed modifier.

Rapid Reload- Reloads are 25% faster.

On a Wing and a Prayer – Ups evasiveness when health falls below 20%.

Frequent Flyer – Can fly for longer than the average pegasi.

Small Frame - + 1 Agility. Takes +25% limb damage.

Perks(Group):

Eye in the Sky - +1 Perception for teammates while Zep’s in the air.

Inventory:

-Scrappy Leather Armour

-2 10mm Submachine guns

-Variety of foods, both pre-war and fresh

-Vat cleaned water

-Homemade medication

Likes: The open air, excitement, adventure, when things are easy.

Dislikes: Hard going, stubbornness, boredom.

Character Summary: Zep never stays anywhere or with anypony for long. She sticks to the skies, flying from place to place to hitch onto an adventure, usually in progress, before flitting off elsewhere. The world is her oyster for her to take what she wants and jet back off again afterwards. She lives a life without consequences, or at least she tries to. If things resort to violence, her skill with her SMGs is next to none, and, when combined with her flybys, can tear through the opposition.

Personality: Thinks fast, moves fast, acts fast. If a problem can’t be solved fast, she gets bored and tries something else.

History: Cherry Zephyr was once a foal, a very long time ago. Her parents tried to run a farm, and working the land was a hard job. Cherry didn’t like a hard life. She didn’t like working every day for results that took months to be fruitful. By the age of eight she ran away from home, and was extremely lucky to run into somepony that didn’t want to kill her, a gambler who liked to live fast and loose. He was the first to call her Zep, and she liked it. The life was perfect for her, but not so much for her caretaker, who took a bullet to the head when Zep was twelve. Zep escaped with her life by doing what she did best, flying.

Every day since then she’s flown from place to place, from life to life. She adapts quickly, but hates the burden of responsibility, and if things ever start to seem too real she’s liable to bail. What she does like though is experience and adventure, as no matter where she goes, experience is something that always stays and no pony can take from her.

Attention everyone, a virus has recently tried to send a file or video of some sort to our skype group. Anyone in the skype group who gets this file, please ignore it and/or delete the frick out of it, but do not execute it. It's most likely another virus, and I'd rather not have anyone find out what that one does.

No, in fact, it was very helpful! I really loved how it was all constructive and you gave advice in how to reconstruct my character! :) anyway, I touched him up a little. How's he looking now? :D

Three things.

Targeting computer. Invert the values (80% for long range, 85% for mid range, 90% short range), having a skill like targeting computer is really good, even if it has a limit and is fallible.

His cybernetic. We need to know what it transforms into. It's ok for it to turn into two or three things at most. Specifically what energy weapons/ tools. Also remember that energy weapons run on spark engines as well so carrying more then one is a good idea. Carrying ammo is somewhat implied though.

IFAK. Make that item his team perk and have it grant te user +25 in medicine when they use it.

And as for his reactivation ive got an idea.

Also, 500gs is quite excessive. Tone it down to around 10. Thats sufficient to kill, black out, slowdown anything.

I don't have a Skype, and Nexar I can change a few things about the sheet if need be.

Alright, just write something when you have changed what I asked to be changed.

Three things.

Targeting computer. Invert the values (80% for long range, 85% for mid range, 90% short range), having a skill like targeting computer is really good, even if it has a limit and is fallible.

His cybernetic. We need to know what it transforms into. It's ok for it to turn into two or three things at most. Specifically what energy weapons/ tools. Also remember that energy weapons run on spark engines as well so carrying more then one is a good idea. Carrying ammo is somewhat implied though.

IFAK. Make that item his team perk and have it grant te user +25 in medicine when they use it.

And as for his reactivation ive got an idea.

Also, 500gs is quite excessive. Tone it down to around 10. Thats sufficient to kill, black out, slowdown anything.

Ok, I'll get to fixing it now. However, the 10gs isn't really a whole lot... As I've studied, 25gs is about a car crash, 100gs is lethal. That's what I've seen in some studies I've done.

I just realized I have no idea how to edit.

This should show where you need to press.

I haven't drawed a red circle around it, but I guess you'll still be able to find it. Mostly because it's a button... with "Edit" on it...

whereistheeb83.png

Name: unknown

Alias: X-104

Sex:Male

Species: Earth pony cyborg

​Appearance: Mostly metal, he has very few organic parts such as vital organs and his right eye. His body is made mostly of a tungsten carbide material and he's very durable, though not agile at the least.

Physique: Very tall and muscular

Origin/Residence: Stalliongrad

Motivation: Waiting to be reprogrammed to fight along side whomever may reach him.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. :

Strength - 10

Perception - 8

Endurance - 10

Charisma - 1

Intelligence - 1

Agility - 1

Luck - 5

Skills:

Explosives - 100

Energy Weapons - 100

Repair - 100

Science - 100 (only physics, to land a well placed shot.

Unarmed - 100

Barter - 0

Guns - 100

Lockpick - 0

Medicine - 0

Survival - 0

Sneak - 0

Speech - 50 (only can understand, and speak very, very basic English. I.E yes or no questions, one word responses, will sometimes speak full sentences... On occasion...)

Melee Weapons - 100

Perks:

1- Tank- can sustain ridiculous amounts of damage at the incredible cost of speed and agility

2- Targeting device- can lock on to his targets for a near perfect hit/miss ratio (up close adds 90% if used, harder to lock on. mid range, adds 85% if used, and far range adds 80% if used, since it appears slower moving, and it's much easier to lock on. However, it does use energy, and can only be used about four times per day, and due to it being an outdated system, it doesn't grant a 100% accuracy, and occasionally malfunctions.

3- Cybernetic arms- can transform his left arm to a tool fitting any combat situation... It doesn't work on wood... (It doesn't have an app for that!) other than that, it's the Swiss Army knife of his entire body. His right arm, however is only useful for strength. He can lift up to 4,000 lbs before running the risk of damaging himself.

4- Cybernetic legs- can set up to an additional three feet of length for more speed, however not much of a difference. His legs are hydraulically actuated, which sends pressurized fluid into the struts of his shins, which allows him to lengthen. They are also used for very heavy kicks.

5- Central Processing Unit- takes place of his brain, and is only programmed for combat. He doesn't speak, or simply put butter on toast.

6- Observant- X-104 is very observant of his surroundings and can spot mostly anything that moved up to 100 yards. Any farther, is normal vision.

7- Combat Ready- on recognition of a threat, X-104 can throw himself in a defensive position and be ready for combat faster than his comrades, however, when ambushed, it may take his processors up to 15 seconds to organize the sudden rush of data and begin pushing away the ambush.

8- fearless- X-104 can easily interpret what danger is, but will not back down unless ordered to do so. He is the stand and fight type and will continue to do so until only one is left standing if necessary. When most run away, he walks toward.

9- no nerve endings- X-104 doesn't feel pain, and when he's under attack, he will not cringe or flinch. However he can be slowed down, if not killed when he's hit in his organic areas.

10- powerhouse- can lay hits so heavy into his foes that his allies will feel it. (So to speak.) however he doesn't hit often in melee combat, due to his incredibly slow speed, when he does hit, it's devastating.

Inventory:

Repair kit- can be used on him to restore health (must know how to use it) and may also be used to repair some other things.

Photon grenade- may be loaded in his cybernetic arm for some explosive fun! It throws little to no shrapnel or fragmentation, but it's very useful for blast damage (25ft radius) and due to its force of over 10Gs, it proves invaluable for clearing paths for egress or slowing down large foes.

x10 Spark Engine- may be loaded in his arm for a high temperature flame thrower, (up to 2,500 degrees.) or used in vehicles as fuel.

IFAK (individual first aid kit)- X-104 cannot use it, but his teammates can instruct him to loan it to them for treating someone. Grants the user +25 medical skill when used.

Likes: breaking things, blowing things up, and killing those he's programmed to.

Dislikes: anything that may confuse him or attack his teammates.

Character Summary: He doesn't know fear,

defeat or pain. He can be considered the ultimate killing tool, he is outrageously stupid and slow, but what he lacks for in that, he makes up for in sheer power and durability.

Personality: Very obedient and fearless.

History: it is unknown where the body that X-104 comes from, however he was manufactured in an old weapons plant in Stalliongrad before his project went out of commission before testing. Now he waits in the deeper darker parts of the world, waiting to be rebooted so he may serve a new master on the field of battle. His intentions are unknown. In order to be of any use, he has to be programmed to do the work and be shown his allies and enemies. Once his allies have been shown, he can easily depict the enemy, however, minimal force is something he isn't familiar with and will make someone Swiss cheese if they simply threaten his allies.(I could do with some help on this... I'm thinking maybe y'all run into him in your travels and accidentally activate him. How does something along those lines sound?)

(In terms of making IFAK a team skill, can you explain what you mean by that? Do you mean leave it as an item or make it a literal skill?

And other than what was described, he doesn't really transform into anything. His arm is his Swiss Army knife to an extent, and then his legs simply allow him to be a little more mobile when needed.)

Now up to you...

I know, till now SunlightHeart was reviewing your app, but I felt the need to say something.

First of all, a simple question. I want you to go deep inside your heart and think about it before you answer me.

Do you really want to join a rp that requires a little bit of knowledge about the world you are in, without having any of that knowledge?

If your answer is yes, please continue reading at the blue mark. If not, continue reading at the red mark.

[colour=#0000ff]Blue mark:[/colour]

No, you don't. If you were a car mechanic, would you tinker with a cars motor without having proper knowledge? Would you cook something without knowing how? Would you do anything at all without at least roughly knowing what you're doing?

It may be true, we don't expect you to have read the FoE fanfic (mostly because I honestly think that it's poorly written and overly hyped), but in order to play in a Fallout universe, you have to know the basics of Fallout. Looking through your app clearly shows me that you don't have that little knowledge which is required. I suggest changing that, ASAP.

[colour=#ff0000]Red mark:[/colour]

Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.

You'll probably keep reading anyway, and before you ask what's so wrong with your app, I'll simply write it here.

[colour=#ff0000]RED [/colour]are the things I don't like, Black is what I don't mind and [colour=#0000ff]Blue [/colour]is what I like.

[colour=#ff0000]First of all, please read through your app again. English isn't my first language, which makes your app even worse as I am able to point out a few mistakes in it. Change it. No excuses for you.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]So the unnamed cyborg (I'll explain why that is ridiculous later on) is mostly made out of tungsten carbide. I don't know if you do know it, but seeing your account name I guess that you indeed know it... this is ridiculous. Remember that Equestria was a peaceful nation prior to the war. All of the technological advances were made within of a few years. Carbon tungsten (WC from now on, because easier to write and it's the correct name) is the better steel. You can imagine, given how it is created, that Equestria in all of it's war-efforts didn't have the ability to create it, not even talking of mass-producing it. Nowadays it is used in armorpiercing ammunition, because it has twice the density of the steel used on tanks. This means, that it would be a really, really good armor, probably the reason why you wanted to use it.[/colour]

However, having twice the density of steel also means that it is much heavier. Maybe you already know what I'm going at, but let me continue.

The one question many are asking: why don't make tanks and planes of a heavier material? Of something that protects them better? Why not make a tank out of diamonds or even osmium? Besides of osmium being poisinous, there is one reason: weight. As you can think, WC doesn't only have twice the density of steel, it also has twice the weight. To be more precise: steel has a density of about 8 g/cm³, more likely a little bit less. WC on the other hand has a density of 15,63 g/cm³.

Because of a hint in the show, we can assume that a normal pony has roughly the height of 4 feet and a few inches.. Quickly calculating it I counted 4500 cm³. However, I have calculated only using 4' height, leaving the additional inches out of my calculation. Furthermore I'd half that amount to 2250 cm³ because obviously not his entire body can be made of WC. Sadly, multiplying that amount with the weight of WC leads to a weight of 70335 g. That is more than I weight as a human, and it's a small pony who has to carry that weight. Not to mention that a normal pony consists of flesh and bones, which are much lighter, and that most things simply aren't built for a weight like that. Also, he's a very tall one, as you've said in your app, which makes my calculation even less accurate... but more into the not-good-for-you-way.

[colour=#ff0000]So he is a cyborg, which means that he still has organic parts. Alright, I'm fine with that. As you will see (if you get a bit of Fallout knowledge), they used to make robots controlled by human/pony brains. (Yeah, one of the many major rip-offs...) However, as you mentioned in your app, he doesn't have his brain anymore. So I'm asking you... what does he have? Does he have a heart to pump blood through his veins? Does he have his guts to digest food? Both would be nonsense, for obvious reasons. I can't think of any organic parts that should have been kept, so it'd probably be better to make him a robot. It would also get rid of the name thing, because as a cyborg he was a living being once, and as such he had a name, even if he can't remember it.[/colour]

Special-Stats:

[colour=#0000ff]If you want it like that, then go for it. But don't expect me to forget those one-sided placement of points. He'll have serious problems when trying to open a bottle, or even drink from it.[/colour] [colour=#ff0000](If he even has to eat or drink, that's nor mentioned so far. Change that.)[/colour]

Skills:

[colour=#ff0000]Please, for the love of Celestia, Luna, Discord, Faust, Solaris, Nightmare Moon, Screwball, Chrysalis, Asteria, logic, competence, God, Buddha, Leviathan, Thor, Tyr, Odin, Magda and everyone out there and in my head that can hear this prayer...[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Turn around, go straight forward till you can't go forward anymore, then turn to the right and go forward again till you can't continue on your yourney. Wherever you may end up, sit down there and learn. Learn about the Fallout system, what the skills mean and so on. What they stand for. Do it, then you may consider coming back.[/colour]

Perks:

[colour=#0000ff]Well, at least you've kept yourself to the 10 perks maximum.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Tank: Change it to something like +5 DT or similiar. A perk as you've described it, it would give you a bonus to endurance and a malus to agility. However, you can't get more than 10 points or less than 1 point in any special stat.[/colour] (Technically it is possible, but having 0 points in anything but charisma or luck means that you are dead.)

[colour=#ff0000]Targeting Device: No. Remove it. We have a dice system. You can have a perk that gives you a bonus, but you will not have a fixed percent change to hit something.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Cybernetic Arms: Right arm: Able to lift 4000 lbs? That's 1800 kg. Remember how much this little cyborg weights himself? What happens to 100 kg if you place 1500 kg on top of it? Especially it only one single arm is holding it? There's either cyborg pancake for dinner, or his whole body simply gets pressed into the ground. Change it, I'm curious to see what you'll make as his new lifting capacity. Left Arm: "can transform his left arm to a tool fitting any combat situation". Going after that, it can be transformed into a balefire egg launcher. Or a balefire bomb katapult. Or a sledgehammer. Or a combat shotgun. Or a switchblade. First of all, please explain why a sledgehammer couldn't work against wood. Then, after you've done so, take a few minutes to think and carefully explain exactly what weapons he can transform his arm into. And then, after you've done so, explain me how a pony with an agility of 1 is able to stand on three legs. Do it.[/colour]

Cybernetic Legs: So... he can just double his size? His hindlegs extend somehow (I don't even want to know how) and suddenly they have double the length? Have I read that right?

Well, if you want that, go with it. Ain't like if he could do anything with them anyway, because apparently his forelegs can't extend and so running is impossible. Walking on two legs is impossible for him too. Only zebras with their high agility can really do so, and a few exceptions like Rampage or Blackjack. [colour=#ff0000]Raise your agility to more than one and this perk is a no too, same goes for making his forelegs able to stretch out too. And roughly explain how long it takes for them to expand themselves as well as to shrink down again.[/colour]

CPU: So he has his whole brain removed. See above, the cyborg part. Furthermore your explanation here doesn't add up with what you wrote up in the skills table. So he doesn't speak at all? Or does he only give yes/no answers?

Observant: I'll treat this as a straight-forward motion sensor with bonus to detection when rolling against someone sneaking. [colour=#ff0000]However, set the range to 50 yards, that's enough.[/colour]

Combat Ready: I think that this interferes with his CPU, which is only programmed for combat. According to this he's always ready to fight and can't be ambushed. Also I think it's unlogic for a CPU to take 15 seconds to realize that there's a combat going on. You might want to change this to something similiar to "light sleep", only in the robot version, which would mean that he is less likely to be surprised by an attack at all.

[colour=#0000ff]Fearless: Fine with me.[/colour] However, I'm counting on you to go with it and not retreat without the order to do so.

[colour=#0000ff]No nerve endings: Is fine with me too.[/colour] However, maybe you'll want to change the part with the organics according to the cyborg thing.

[colour=#0000ff]Powerhouse: Fine with me too.[/colour] I'll treat it as something like "Heavy hitting", means increased unarmed damage.

Inventory:

Photon Grenades: Till now I've known them only from two sci-fi worlds, Star Trek and Warhammer 40k. However, in both cases they are the same thing. I think that what you meant would be a concussion grenade, creating a blastwave (no, it's not able to injure anyone, except when you hold it as it goes off) to disorient the targets. Use them as concussion grenades and you have my blessings.

[colour=#ff0000]x10 Spark Engine: A flamethrower able to melt solid steel? No. If you want to have a flamethrower, then make it a normal flamethrower as they are used all across the wastelands[/colour].

History:

Obviously, as stated so many times before, he is a cyborg (or a soon-to-be robot). As far as I know, such constructs need a power source. [colour=#ff0000]What is his power source?[/colour]

So far, that's all. I'll look over it again as soon as you have edited it properly.

Wow, I don't know if you're a hardcore RPG player, or just despise human beings, but after reading how you just talked to him, I'm not sure I want to be a part of this. If it's clear someone isn't quite sure what they're doing, you don't rip their heart out and eat it in front of them, if you wanted to play D&D in my group, and you wanted to play a half-ogre sorcerer, I wouldn't call you a mentally challenged idiot, I'd help you, if you don't want any more players, just say so.

Also, I have autism spectrum, so sorry that certain details don't register well with me, and sometimes I think a bit differently, so I couldn't figure out why when I hit "Edit" it brought up a blank box, sorry I'm not able to get things perfect right off the bat.

I wouldn't call this "rip out his heart and eat it in front of him", and being a human myself I can hardly hate him because of that.

However, you have to understand that while we do look for new players, we aren't desperate to take every player that applies. If you don't want to be part of this because of me reviewing a character that isn't possible within the FoE universe, then so shall it be.

AirForceBrony:

I've just noticed that your SPECIAL stats sum is 36, but only 35 is allowed without any perks adding SPECIAL points. You should either change one of your attributes or swap out one of the no-perks with "Intense training" which increases one Special attribute by one. Just call it something else because of him being a cyborg/robot. "Fit for Purpose" or similiar maybe.

Wow, I don't know if you're a hardcore RPG player, or just despise human beings, but after reading how you just talked to him, I'm not sure I want to be a part of this. If it's clear someone isn't quite sure what they're doing, you don't rip their heart out and eat it in front of them, if you wanted to play D&D in my group, and you wanted to play a half-ogre sorcerer, I wouldn't call you a mentally challenged idiot, I'd help you, if you don't want any more players, just say so.

Nexar's concerns are legitimate and not only were reasons given but some suggestions were made as well. Nexar is not as reserved as I am, your app will be ripped into when Nex reviews it. As I expect my material would be shredded as well, same as any player.

Having Nexar as my co gm was a deliberate choice. A fire and ice type of duality is used in managing this rp.

No one is trying to deliberately hurt anyone.

I'm just saying man, don't you think you're being a bit rough? Not what you're saying, but the way you're saying it.

Your concern for our conduct is appriciated. We dont want to abuse gm power, however Nexar gave you a few pointers for app. Shifting your focus there would be more productive than cluttering the OOC with a conversation that can easily be taken to private.

AirForceBrony:

I've just noticed that your SPECIAL stats sum is 36, but only 35 is allowed without any perks adding SPECIAL points. You should either change one of your attributes or swap out one of the no-perks with "Intense training" which increases one Special attribute by one. Just call it something else because of him being a cyborg/robot. "Fit for Purpose" or similiar maybe.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll get right on it!

Awesome! Thanks! I'll get right on it!

Actually AirForceBrony, I have already reviewed your new app. The thing with 36 SPECIAL points is just something I have noticed later on.

When you scroll up a bit, you should be able to see my message where I have quoted your new app and reviewed it.