FiM Artwork That You Love

brianblackberry

Fluttershy looks great there, but I think my favourite is the Carrot Top one.

Hello, I'm Diego Havoc. I trawl through Derpibooru so you don't have to!

In celebration of the latest Dr. Who trailer, have the world's most adorable Derplek.

73665__safe_derpy-hooves_costume_dalek_artist-corrupteddiscipline.jpg

Imagination is Magic. I think we've all thought like this as kids.

66636__safe_scootaloo_apple-bloom_sweetie-belle_cutie-mark-crusaders_cmc_artist-shinepawpony.jpg

Princess gala dresses. Very well designed.

69107__safe_princess-celestia_gala-dress_artist-cartoontiger.png

69953__safe_princess-luna_gala-dress_beautiful_artist-cartoontiger.png

And finally, a beautiful Celestia at sunset picture.

68012__safe_princess-celestia_artist-noben.jpg

• Like 1

I'm not going to even try to post this sucker on this site..It's just too big and too awesome..Check this out:

http://karzahnii.deviantart.com/art/What-Friendship-is-all-about-322964598 and make sure to hit DOWNLOAD. It's really awesome..The artist draws just about every single character from FIM..All very awesome..

• Like 4

I'm not going to even try to post this sucker on this site..It's just too big and too awesome..Check this out:

WOW! I'm going to have to study this later when I get the time, but a few thoughts:

They are all uniquely styled.

Many have vibrant expressions that we never see on them (like the diamond dogs).

Note the progress shots in the description.

Can someone remind me where we see the squid on top of the hydra's head?

Read a fic that said her 'Great and Powerful Trixie' stuff was just something she told herself and others to keep her spirits up..

It is clear from her episode that she has identity issues. She is a poor showman because of it. A magician should seek to be relatable, and she never even tried.

Sadly, I cannot give proper credit to this pics artist, or to the comment following it:

72421thegreatandpowerfu.png

"What are you doing in my worst-case scenario?"

"The Great and Powerful Trixie believes that you just answered your own question."

More? MOAR!

I think they can bend the legs like that? Not like the show doesn't have ponies in positions real horses would never take, so why not?

e7cfdf8a3134651c76d9bdd6d82d8e4a.jpg?1346021812

Wrong thing to say Doc:

35c9c9750a7e4e30a98faa7bab751cc9.png

I think I remember this from the movie, The Explorers:

1a3acce136e603e9703a8b743bba1822.jpg?1346022457

• Like 2

This picture, full stop. I love the lighting in it that makes me quite literally FEEL warm, the colour choice, the art style, the expressions, the pure gut-wrenching feeling of sadness seeing Mac and Fluttershy's expression...all of it. To top if off, I vaguely recall hearing that it was drawn by somepony who frequents this board, but I can't remember.

terminus_by_gign_3208-d50hyx8.png

I also love the "Ponies IRL" pictures. These are my favourites:

132168047056.jpg

132168001028.jpg

132167977608.jpg

This picture, full stop. I love the lighting in it that makes me quite literally FEEL warm, the colour choice, the art style, the expressions, the pure gut-wrenching feeling of sadness seeing Mac and Fluttershy's expression...all of it. To top if off, I vaguely recall hearing that it was drawn by somepony who frequents this board, but I can't remember.

Ulp. Nevermind. That wasn't Madmax..This artist drew that pic:

http://gign-3208.deviantart.com/

He also did the pic of Trixie that I just posted....

morningbygign3208d51sy3.jpg

Another cool one..I could almost hear Twilight say, "No, I've never been in a duel before, but i have read about them in my books.."

oneforallbyharwicksartd.jpg

http://harwicks-art.deviantart.com/#/d5cuww9

More love for Valkyrie Girl. I just love the emotions she gives the characters that she does..You can tell so much about a character through her doodles. If anyone here's looking for an artist to do their OC, I heavily recommend her. She's a true professional, she's quick, very friendly and she doesn't charge a lot for her work..I'm currently getting commission #2 from her. <3

commissionwarlordcoltra.png

http://valkyrie-girl.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5cbzk0

• Like 2