'Ello, everybody!

Shame

About Myself: Hmm... Well, born and raised in Eastern Massachusetts, I spent most of my short life on my computer, or out doing other nerdy things, like play DnD and Warhammer 40,000. W40k Conversions, painting, playing, and lore are amongst my highest interests, being tied with Doctor Who and MLP with my favorite things in the world.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google :3

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw one youtube video on the topic, and I thought it was absolutely hilarious. A few days later I noticed the KYM topic. 2 days after that I decided to watch an episode, immediately falling in love with it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
I Hope that's enough of an introduction...

I guess I'm open to questions? :)

Good Morning and Welcome to Canterlot.com! Please, enjoy our complimentary punch and cookies (located by the door). I too love Warhammer 40k and Dungeons and Dragons (though I greatly prefer Pathfinder).

Good Morning and Welcome to Canterlot.com! Please, enjoy our complimentary punch and cookies (located by the door). I too love Warhammer 40k and Dungeons and Dragons (though I greatly prefer Pathfinder).

Punch and cookies are nice, but I prefer pizza...

Also, I don't rightly understand pathfinder, I mean, I've watched Spoony and friends play it, but is it any different from DnD?

Punch and cookies are nice, but I prefer pizza...

Also, I don't rightly understand pathfinder, I mean, I've watched Spoony and friends play it, but is it any different from DnD?

It's basically a revised version of Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, completely re balanced to not be broken. Seriously, in 3.5 you could have a party composed entirely of wizards and not even get touched.