Greetings

Rabukurafuto

About Myself: Writing, role-playing

How I found Canterlot.com: A friend comes here

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I watched generation 1 and generally liked My Little Pony since then.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello. I signed up initially to see what a friend of mine was doing, but decided I would likely find something to enjoy around here as I like Friendship is Magic and I like role-playing. I might as well use some of my original characters and link to fan-fiction I have done. I hope to enjoy the time here and see what can be done. Thank you.

Phil the Time Wizard. Who I see is on now but still hasn't noticed I've joined. I should send a note.

Heh. I left the site up in a tab, as I'll almost always do, but I actually just woke up a few minutes ago... :blush:

Anyway, glad you decided to join. Welcome to the site. :)

Rabukurafuto is a great friend and one of a couple friends who helped get me into Friendship is Magic in the first place, so it's good to have him here.

• Like 1

Aw sweet, fanfic. I'll be sure to review it asap.

Wait, your avatar...? Do you, perhaps, like Diamond Tiara...?

I think that Diamond and Silver are cute and funny, and I didn't see any avatars with them, so I decided to use that picture. Does no one role-play as Diamond?

Thank you. I need to post that on FIMFiction soon.