My Little Pony, tattoos are forever !

kunio18

I imagine showing at a tattoo parlor with some dude that looks like a biker with skull and demon tattoos asking what I want and saying I want a Twilight Sparkle cutie mark.

Lol,

+1

this comes further down on my list but this is actually one more reason for me. ...

Get that Dashie cutie mark on your flank, dAsh. You know you want to.

In another life, I absolutely would. If my life changes, I still may, even if FiM is only a fading memory, I might still do that one day... it suprises me considering some of the other tattoos I've thought about over the years and knew there was a chance I'd regret, that I honestly cant ever see regretting this one... so yeah, perhaps one day ^_^

In another life, I absolutely would. If my life changes, I still may, even if FiM is only a fading memory, I might still do that one day... it suprises me considering some of the other tattoos I've thought about over the years and knew there was a chance I'd regret, that I honestly cant ever see regretting this one... so yeah, perhaps one day ^_^

Ah, okies! *flips dAsh over and grabs a paintbrush* Am I doin' it rite?

Ah, okies! *flips dAsh over and grabs a paintbrush* Am I doin' it rite?

lol now that I'd do if I had a stencil since there's no way I'd ever get the lightning bolt to look right...

If I were to ever get a tattoo (mlp related or not) It would be small, like 2inch by 2inch or less, and somewhere that I can conceal easily but still show someone if I wanted too. A design that I've seriously considered is the symbol for the Leo on the zodiac. It's just a nice little squiggle that means a lot to those who know what it means. That one with derpy interests me greatly though. :P

Still probably not going to get a tattoo though ^^

I dunno about getting a MLP tattoo, I even stopped myself from just getting a cupcake on my ankle because of worry when I was 40 I'd go really? a cupcake? what was I thinking? My friend got a Harry Potter tattoo of the three stars at the top of each page, so if I did get something MLP related I'd want it to be something obscure or cute that had meaning that wasnt in your face.

I do have a small dragonfly on my left wrist, very cute and self designed.

I also want other small ones. but I always think them through, make sure they are in places that dont stretch if I have kids, and are in places that are easily covered for jobs.

I love those "small world" moments. My favorite happened when someone sent me a link that listed the ten worst painted houses in the USA, not realizing that I lived within 3 miles of one of them. I was able to email them back the story of how it came to be painted purple with polka dots, and what the owner was protesting.

If you knew that one day someone would see your MLP tattoo and say "oh, I remember seeing that on equestria daily, nice" would you change your mind about getting one?

I love those "small world" moments. My favorite happened when someone sent me a link that listed the ten worst painted houses in the USA, not realizing that I lived within 3 miles of one of them. I was able to email them back the story of how it came to be painted purple with polka dots, and what the owner was protesting.

If you knew that one day someone would see your MLP tattoo and say "oh, I remember seeing that on equestria daily, nice" would you change your mind about getting one?

I ran into a classmate in one of my classes this week that I was in a class with like six years ago. Small world indeed.

Weesh, did I say you should get a Weesh tattoo on your thigh yet?

Weesh, did I say you should get a Weesh tattoo on your thigh yet?

I was wondering what a "flank" was on a human. Is your thigh the best equivalent?

I'm getting a saying from the show across my right shoulder...

Can't leave it at that!

Which one?

I've been thinking about tattoos for a long time. I want to get a green apple on my shoulder, a Starman on my ankle, sheet music down the length of my right arm and Marching Hammers running down the length of my left. As for MLP related, the image in my signature of Scootaloo and RD curled up together is my all time favorite. I also like this one a ton.

spike_x_rarity_by_corky_lunn-d4ju8d9.jpg

Where to put these would be a thought...

Wrassling is coming up, and I've put a lot of thought into tattoos on my most prized body part, my calves. A bit of a mental nonsensical preference, I walk on my toes everywhere. They've become swollen with muscle, and are perfect canvases for tattoos. I was thinking the Dash Cutie Mark because it's an awesome design and she was my first favorite pone, but Rarity's diamonds aren't out of the question either. It's just that the diamonds would be way too subtle and a bit too feminine (Yea, I know, right?) to display forever. Dash is bold, brash, and brave, something I want those hooligans from Hannover Park to remember by the end of those six minutes.

a friend of mine got her first tattoo today, she was always against them too thinking whats the point ect. but then it ended up her loving the whole scenario of the art practice that your body goes through to get the significant piece that you want on yourself, im currently thinking of a rainbow dash to put somewhere discreet ..