My Little Pony, tattoos are forever !

kunio18

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excuse my ignorance, but is that really a quality job? It looks like a strong concept with disappointing execution.

nah thats totally fine dude, it might not be all that, but something in it just stands out, its just the purple its pretty cool washy smoky effect id say

I'm definitely looking getting tattoos eventually. Only one design I want right now, and it's LoZ-related (eye of the sheikah sprawled across my back) rather than FiM-related. Even then there's a lot of personal meaning in the tattoo as well. If I WERE to get something FiM-related, I have no idea what it'd be or where I'd put it. Possibly something to do with Discord or Twilight Sparkle.

See, I've already got one with a lot of meaning to me, and I'm getting another soon. The one I have now is both a tribute to my beliefs and a tribute to my gamerness. It's a runic auroboros with the WoW Death Knight rune symbols inside it. My next one's gonna be a lot more meaningful. It's just a bass clef, but that clef has a thousand meanings to me. Especially if you look through my char log, or read my stories (which let's face it... you haven't.)