You are/What do?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Gradually become less terrible as I take the values and morals of Twilight Sparkle and her friends to heart.

You are Pinkie Pie and you are surrounded by lots and lots of cupcakes that you were told not to eat. What do?

Eat the cupcakes anyway and laugh at the look on that pony's face when they walk in to find the cupcakes gone. I'm the Element of Laughter, not Honesty or Loyalty. That and you didn't make me Pinkie Promise.

You are a lawyer in Sicily who has an obviously guilty mafia goon for a client in a murder trial. What do?

Bang my head up against a wall repeatedly and wish it was 2005 again. (and unfortunately for me, this isn't a hypothetical situation either... :sleep: )

You are made a writer for MLP:FIM, charged with producing greatness for all of us bronies to consume. What do?

Shrivel up under the pressure. Cry.

You wake up to find your favorite pony sleeping at the bottom of your bed. But you have also over slept. It is now the last hour of the last day to claim your $100,000 winnings from the local lottery store. If you leave, the pony will not be there when you get back. If you stay with your new pony, you will never be able to claim your winnings. What do?

Obviously, take Rarity with me, claim the prize and then spend it in various fashion shops? Duh.

You are a sole moon inhabitant, who discovers Nightmare Moon was banished here 2 days ago. What do?

Hide in my moon rock igloo, then hitch a ride to the diner at the End of the Universe.

You go to a brony meetup and discover there's a girl cosplaying as Pinkie, She's obviously too into the role by how she hasn't closed her mouth since you arrived. She slowly walks toward you, what do you do?

Archived