The Best Treasure There Is(Open to all!)

DarkStar

(NOTE: My portrayal of Luffy is mostly as of the beginning of the series... and NO, I will not be using my usual and main OC... hopefully that's okay with you all. ^^)

Yesterday sure was interesting... as if being in some fancy get up in some strange town that seemed to have royal qualities wasn't enough. Well, at least, most of the ponies there seemed to have a lot of class... the only reason he even considered himself as a part of the whole thing was because... well, what else? The food was just fantastic! He managed to sneak a few of their meals, and chowed down like there was no tomorrow! The cider... it was indescribable, but unfortunately, the pony had eaten so much and drank so much cider, that he managed to fall asleep in cider itself... almost literally, as he found himself fallen asleep inside of a barrel of cider... he even closed the barrel up as to have a great hiding place so that no one noticed that he took anything. In fact, the barrel was deemed as so comfy, that he decided to sleep there for a whole night! Until, of course... he fell down one of Canterlot's waterfalls.

As of now... it is yet another fine day, this time somewhere slightly southeast of Ponyville along a stream near both the Everfree Forest and Ponyville itself. A lone barrel seems to be floating about just above the surface of the water... almost to the point of it being completely random that the barrel is even there. The container's contents of course are unknown, and for whatever reason, it found its way within said stream...

(Yes, but unfortunately... Luffy hasn't formed his crew yet in this RP. Remember, I'm portraying him as he was at the very beginning of the show... why do you think he's floating around in a barrel in the middle of the water in a stream near Ponyville? Though, since this is an MLP crossover pretty much, why can't there be a moment where Luffy learns a thing or two about friendship? Right? Before we jump to being in Luffy's crew, we first need to have them meet...)

Dusk was nearby, watching the spectacle of an odd object being brought out from the river. What the hay was it doing there? She trotted over to the pony who was about to open it, a puzzled expression on Dusk's face "What the hay is this?" She asked, circling the barrel to check for markings or something.

Dusk was a pale grey mare with a long grass green mane that was mostly straight. Her mark on her thigh was of a leaf in the wind and she was always seen wearing a beanie that had a zigzag pattern of blue and white. She had bright green eyes that were a little brighter than her mane and matched well.

(Can we have devil fruit powers? and does Luffy have his?)

(Yes, I will definitely allow the use of devil fruit powers! And of course, Luffy would have his in this RP. Otherwise... what's the point in roleplaying as him? :P)

Rustling within the trees is suddenly heard... from two directions, in fact. To the ponies' left, and right... as it seems that two ponies keep an inadvertent element of surprise, because in reality, they never really meant to stumble upon anyone... one pony on either side, and they look to be far from proper physical hygiene... the bright blue coated and white maned stallion to the left wearing a bandana on his head, and having horrid smelling breath... to the right, a light brown coated... but no mane, and he only wears an eye patch on his left eye. They both eye the two innocent bystanders, and especially the barrel they seem to have...

"Say..." The light blue pony... sounding sinister in tone as the two pirate ponies close in slowly on them.

"Whatcha got there?..." the other finishes... grinning evilly as they attempt to pierce through the two ponies with just their gaze alone.

(I'm gonna hang back while we wait for Dusk's reply. I like to at least know that our characters are all in sync with on another in a way. Especially if they're all in the same place at once... otherwise I feel as if another is being left out, and I've done that before without realizing it, so... yeah. lol ^^)

(Sorry! xD im working on an NZ timescale so i can be out of sync)

Dusk turned to see the two scoundrels, she could smell there breth from here and she was a good two metres away! and outside! She took a nervous defencive stance, she wasn't one for fighting but if she had to she would, and she wouldn't hesitate to use her devil fruit powers if needed. "You two s.. stand back!" she said, still nervous and shaking a little " I ... I wont hold back!!"

(Don't be sorry, it's quite alright. ^^ Patience tends to pay off, you know. :))

The flintlock pistol, and even the second threat for violence didn't seem to hold these pirates back. They just kept inching closer and closer to, not the two ponies, but the barrel.

"Aw, come on now... don't be like that." the pony on the left said, smiling a little wickedly as he says so.

"Yeah... we just wanna know what's in the barrel. Just step aside, and you won't get hurt."

Mandaline stood there, a look of unamusement crossing her face. "Very well. It'll be your problem. Dont expect to leave unscathed, though." She says, pulling the trigger. She had nailed one in the chest, wounding an artery. The other, however, she could not do much. Nit without getting close.

Dusk saw the pony next to her take the shot. It seemed they were fighting so she might as well take out the one that the other pony didn't. She thrusterd her hoof forward and the tip of it disintegrated into a bunch of leaves that sprung forward and blurred from vision, passing right past the enemy in a hazy green blur. Her target stood there, jaw dropped and motionless until hundreds of tiny little cuts appeared all over him and he fell to the floor in a heap. He might be dead and he might be just passed out, but she wasn't going to check. At least he wasn't much of a fight. Her hoof that had been used to make the razor leafs reappeared as vines moulded into the shape, then being replaced fully by her normal looking hoof. She had a nice power that managed to match her cutie mark. She could control nature itself and make greenery with her very body and regenerate it later.

Dusk took a look inside to see an odd looking pony covered in cider "Oh Celestia!" Dusk yelled, pulling the stallion out and laying him on the floor 'is he dead?' she asked herself, checking his pulse. He was alive! he was ok! She was thinking about giving the stallion CPR until she heard a slight snore. He was asleep!? what in the hay? Dusk turned to the other mare "Hes... asleep... " she said a little confused.

The stallion seems to have the hugest smile on his face as he sleeps. His snores nice and audible at this point... His coat manifesting a pale yellow color, and his mane being covered for the most part, by a straw hat on his head with a red band. The pony looks very young, but not exactly a little colt. His mane hidden beneath his hat seeming to be completely black, not to mention messy. The same can be said for his black tail, and he wears a red, yellow buttoned vest that is in fact buttoned up... then his snores seem to cease, and the stallion stretches a little bit... though not enough to reveal his devil fruit powers. His eyes slowly open... "Good morning... hm?" the young one seems to ask himself, as he surveys the area with a smile on his face. "Say... what happened here?"(Why red text? Because of his vest, and the red band in his straw hat... plus, yellow text is hard to read with a white background. >.>)

(Fair enough!)

Dusk looked down at the odd little pony that had just awoken. After being asked the question of 'what happened here' she had to take a second look herself. Right now there was two dead idiots, one from gun shot and one from leaves and an open keg of cider that she had just dragged this kid out of. What really was going on!? "Oh well um... you see..." She said nervously, it wasn't every day she dragged people out from kegs or fought in an actual fight. "These two were coming for the keg of cider you were sleeping in so me and... erm" Dusk then realised she had managed to completely skip the other mares name, this day just got better and better. She couldn't even remember simple manners! "me and this other mare had to fight them and we then found you asleep inside" Her voice sounded innocent. Like this whole time she didn't really want it happening, which was pretty true for the most sense but she did like to always make new friends