[Closed!] Hearts and Hooves Day Dance! Apply Here!

Name: Moonlight Rover

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: She lived in a farm near Fillydelphia. Her parents loved her so much. But unfortunatelly they died in some kind of virus.

She dont had brothers or sister, so she was all alone. In her sorrow she started to travel. She travelled till she arrived in Ponyville where a nice family took her in.

Since than she lives with them.

Looks: She's color is blue. Her mane and her tail is the same color: Dark blue. Her eyes color is deep green.

(I will upload a picture later.)

Cutie Mark: A compass. She received it when she travelled Ponyville.

Personality: She gets friends so hard. She's uncommunicative and she don't like when the others bother her.

Likes and dislikes: She likes drawing too, because it calm her down when she is angry or sad.

Random fact: Sometimes she just turn off and imagine a lots of about her life.

Anything I left out..? ^^ : She's get an amulet. Her mother gave her when she was young. She always keep this amulet to herself .

(Brony1337 is from Hungary you guys, so he/she doesn't speak the best English)

That's very sad about her parents! I like Moonlight Rover, and I'm excited to see the picture once you upload it Brony1337. I approve! :3

*Gives official Star Storm seal of approval*

.... You guys know what? I was going to draw a little seal and post it for my seal of approval but when I went to do it my drawing pad's been was malfunctioning.. I haven't quite figured out what was going on with it yet.. It makes me sad! Lol

Name: Vox Cast

Race: Earth Pony

Brief History: Born in Stalliongrad, he spent most of his time on the streets, being an orphan and all. He got in with the wrong crowd, and as punishment for getting his cutie mark first, it was scratched out and carved into his left eye. He eventually found a way out of the wretched place with a one way ticket to Ponyville. In hopes of starting a new life, he found his way into the school.

Looks: Eyepatch over his left eye (as previously mentioned :3), A necklace with a chalice emblem. He has spiky teal hair (Living tombstone without the red tips for reference.), An almond colored coat, and blue eyes.

Cutie Mark: A 1950's era broadcast microphone

Personality: Not very 'outgoing', shy to most, but he will stand for what he believes in. He needs to relax around people before acting like himself. He is self conscious of his accent and his eyepatch, they're touchy subjects.

Likes and dislikes:

Likes - Feeling useful, protecting ponies, walks, cities, magic, history.

Dislikes - Fishing, fighting, talking in front of the class, answering questions about his eye or mark, alleyways, pears, bees.

Random fact: Vox's special talent is singing, although he never has sang in public, as he spent most of his childhood performing petty theft and small acts of violence.

I don't have a picture, sorry D:

She's cute in the picture, 1337 :3 And ok, we can just ignore the horn.

Fermata's gotta be excited.. :3 Aren't yoo..? At least a LITTLE bit?! I know I am x3

That poor pony, Shame!.... I GUESS I'll let him in..... I'm just kitten. He's good to go, so long as you can play him as a kid. c: ....I mean, he sounds a little grown up when you say that he'd already spent the majority of his childhood.. But I trust yah =D *Gives official Star Storm seal of approval*

Here we go! I'm so ready to do this roleplay! :)

Name: Crescendo Peak (goes by Creshy to his friends)

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: Born in Cloudsdale, Crescendo now resides in Ponyville. His passion is singing, but he absolutely loves the skies; one day hoping to be noticed as one of the best flyers in Equestria. Creshy's father works in Cloudsdale, whilst his mother lives in Ponyville. Crescendo was always known as that 'singing colt', and his cutie mark doesn't help the cause.

Looks: Crescendo has a lavender coat with a messy mane of gold and burgandy. His tail, on the other hand, is kept; straight and long. There is a knick on his right ear after an accident resulting in him crashing into a forest. Around the bottoms of his front hooves is gold. Slightly tall, but has a nice skinny yet athletic build from exercising so much.

Cutie Mark: A corded microphone; black handle and silver cap.

Personality: Humble, a bit sheepish, clumsy, determined, sometimes beats himself up over small stuff, caring

Likes: Eating healthy, exercising body/wings, singing/playing music, the skies, mares/colts, being social, rock music, horror novels

Dislikes: Bullies, fake ponies, being on time, being lonely, country music

Random Fact: Crescendo's voice can range from really low to really high when singing. Once, he actually shattered a glass on accident; till this day he's embarrassed of that incident.

Anything I left out..? ^^: When Creshy puts his mind to something, whether it be music, food, or flying, he will make sure it's done the right way and won't stop till it's perfect or complete.

Creshy sounds rockin!! He's in! =D

....So umm.. I should count up the players just to see how things are going.. We are currently up to 7 students, and a teacher! :3 Yay, things are going good! I'm thinking of starting it after we have ten students.. Does that sound alright..? I'll still let whoever join in, I'd just like to get this started finally. x3 Yeah, I'mma do that.. I'm really loving all of these characters, you guys! ^^

Creshy sounds rockin!! He's in! =D

....So umm.. I should count up the players just to see how things are going.. We are currently up to 7 students, and a teacher! :3 Yay, things are going good! I'm thinking of starting it after we have ten students.. Does that sound alright..? I'll still let whoever join in, I'd just like to get this started finally. x3 Yeah, I'mma do that.. I'm really loving all of these characters, you guys! ^^

Yay! :D Thank you so much!

You're welcome!! x3 I'm sorry Cloud, it's just I've been too lazy to type up my other character's thingy yet and this buys me time Ten's just such a nice, even number.. Just making sure there's a pony for everyone ^^

I see them to be teenagers, like, 14-15 kinda ages. Vox is supposed to be around there anyways, he was 12-ish when he left Stalliongrad!

Name: Fantasia Tempo

Race: Ah got wings. *shows off wings*

Brief History: (Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss.... ((In other words, unless this is absolutely, 100% required, I refuse to do this.)))

Looks: Mah hair's black with white stripes (ah think), curled at the end. Mah eyes are green, and mah wings an' coat are light blue.

Cutie Mark: Piano keys, 3 black, 5 white. Ah got it after discoverin' how good ah am at piano.

Personality: Ah try ta be as friendly as possible, but ah've heard from some people that ah can be a bit TOO friendly.

Likes and dislikes: Ah like ta play piano, obviously, ah like bein' with mah friends, and what ah don't like is not bein' able ta fly.

Random fact: Ummm... Well... There's not a whole lot interestin' about me.