[Closed!] Hearts and Hooves Day Dance! Apply Here!

Name: Dopple-Ganger

Race: Changeling

Brief History: After the whole wedding incident Dopple decided that he had enough of his Hive and Queen and decided that he wanted to start a new life. He built a home in the Ever-free forest and goes into Ponyville occasionally for supplies. Of course he has a hard time doing so with everypony staring at him. Being a Changeling many ponies haven't accepted him, and only a few ponies will even accknowledge him. He only wishes for acceptance and friendship.

Looks: Dopple looks like a typical Changeling

Cutie Mark: N/A

Personality: With the constant rejections from his peers, it has made Dopple very timid and insecure about himself. Although, he can be angered very easily and revert to his Changeling nature. No matter how angry he gets he never becomes violent.

Likes and dislikes: One thing Dopple enjoys is relaxing. He was overworked in his days in the hive, and now that he left he likes to take a day or to to lay down and nap. He also loves well....love. It is his source of nourishment and enjoys feeding on it. Dopple dislikes being judged for who he was when he was in the hive.

Random fact: Dopple can sense a ponies emotions by simply sniffing the air.

Hope this is acceptable.

My character will go crazy than kill everyone else with a kitchen knife then she will bury their dead bodies and nobody will figure it out what happened to them.....

Just kidding ^^

• Like 1

Name: Bluemoon

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: I was born in ponyville which is also where i currently live and I would say that have lived a good life althouht other ponies like to say that my mother 'shelters' me whatever that meens

Looks: Well my coat is cornflower blue(1) and my mane and tail are navy blue(2) with a white stary patern in them my eyes are forest green

Cutie Mark: My cutie mark is of a telescope aimed at a stary sky

Personality: Well do be honest i am scocially awkward and a nervous wreck but I will do the stupidest most random things around ponies who i have gotten comfortable with but sadly that is only a select few

Likes: reading, the night, silence, exploring, doctor who, music(of all kinds), formal attire, animals, food and bevereges(of all kinds), a warm bed, sleep, a cold night, jokes, lakes, swimming,

Dislikes: loud things, sport hunting, arguments, sand, angel satues/images, arrogences, snobby rich people, organisation

Random fact: I am absolutly terrified of angel statues (thank you doctor who)

Anything I left out..? ^^ : Despite what you might think my cutie mark does not mean that my special talent is star gazing it shows my love for exploring the unknown and undiscovered

(sorry you had to put up with my spelling and grammar)

(1) http://www.google.ca...29,r:2,s:0,i:76

(2) http://www.google.ca...9,r:9,s:0,i:115

(I for got to mention she is VERY oblivious)

Woah, woah WOAH! What is this?! We got 10 student apps!!!! Alright, either tomorrow, tonight, or the next day.. (Depending on how life treats me and if I get a chance or not..) I'm putting this up for you guyses!! Thank you EVERYBODY for your apps!!!! I was very pleasantly surprised when I logged in today to see all of these apps!.. And how excited everypony is.. =D

*Looks over everyone's apps* Ahem.. Now.. I'd just like to make sure nothing is too crazy about these..

First up, Fantasia Tempo! I really enjoy how you did the whole app in character, it was very entertaining for me to read :3 I can't help but to a little.... suspicious.. about her history.. o-o But at the same time, I'm also pretty easy going, so I won't make you write it out or anything. App approved! *Gives official Star Storm seal of approval*

Dopple-Ganger, killer name I love it. The character seems pretty nifty, but ultimately what it comes down to is playing a Changeling....... I really hadn't expected anyone to submit any characters of different species, but I guess he isn't violent...... Lol, a creature who feeds off of love on Hearts and Hooves day..? This is going to be interesting.... I guess so long as you don't do anything too crazy with him it'd be okay... Alright, you're in :3 *Gives official Star Storm seal of approval*

And lastly, we have you, Bluemoon.. I love how everybody's writing their apps in character x3 So is cornflower a real color? Like.. Corn, but a flower..? Which is blue..? *Googles* ..Well I'll be! :3 So umm.. I actually wasn't able to get either of your links to work, I'm sorry about that.. But on the bright side, I'm digging your character =D I'm excited to see her in the rp! *Gives official Star Storm seal of approval*

• Like 3

Don't blink

that quote alone made me freak out and rush for the lights.....

And lastly, we have you, Bluemoon.. I love how everybody's writing their apps in character x3 So is cornflower a real color? Like.. Corn, but a flower..? Which is blue..? *Googles* ..Well I'll be! :3 So umm.. I actually wasn't able to get either of your links to work, I'm sorry about that.. But on the bright side, I'm digging your character =D I'm excited to see her in the rp! *Gives official Star Storm seal of approval*

hooray I am in

Starstorm~

Starstorm~

Wherever you may be.

A shining star, shining star

Forever we will be.

Waiting, waiting!~

For you to arrive, arrive.

Starstorm, starstorm~ <3

It's true, I'm here!!

So this morning, I woke up with a text. It simply saying that Dashie had written a song about waiting on me. So... This is little poem is pretty much amazing, and now that I see the severity of how badly everypony wants this started, I think I'd better hurry my flank up! Thank you all for your patience, but I think it's about time we get started, don't you? c: I'll have it up within the hour.

• Like 1