Give me some canon char art ideas~

Cat Napper

For those of you familiar with the artwork of me, Slatehyena, Cat Napper, whatever you wanna call me now, you'd know I pretty much only draw OCs. Mainly my own OCs, as I am a ridiculously selfish artist xD

I feel like I really need to branch out and touch down in some more brony artwork areas, and I need you guys to be kind to me and pitch in ideas for any canon character artwork you'd like to see from me :3

Thanks to my busted laptop, the most I can provide you with are concept sketches for some time, but I need the practice despnately so any ideas would definitely be appreciated fully, and once I get that laptop of mine back in action, many of these will be finished.

My gallery has a pretty basic summary of the kind of work I do if you want to check that out and gimme some fitting suggestions.

I'm not picky at all with subjects also, I'll do cute shippy stuff, action scenes, honestly just about anything any of you can think of, my brain is dry of ideas

Much thanks to all of you who help me out here, and if it's any sort of incentive, I do random gift arts for people who help me out x3

• 4 weeks later...