Linkhopper would like to battle! Go Introduction!

Linkhopper

Welcome, welcome welcome!

You seem like a chap of similar interests to me. I have an important question for you though: Which H2G2 is best? TV show, books or film? Choose wisely, as I will

judge you based on your answer...

Also:

A tsunami of grounded up parasprites :D

I think I've just realised how to make a perpetual motion machine! The laws of thermodynamics can kiss my flank!

Welcome, welcome welcome!

You seem like a chap of similar interests to me. I have an important question for you though: Which H2G2 is best? TV show, books or film? Choose wisely, as I will

judge you based on your answer...

Also:

I think I've just realised how to make a perpetual motion machine! The laws of thermodynamics can kiss my flank!

Books are the best in my opinion, no doubt. Also: Seeya thermodynamics, never liked ya anyways!

WAIT! There was a radio series?! WHERE IS THIS RADIO SERIES! I MUST KNOW!

The radio series is actually where it all started. I'm a radio comedy fanatic, mainly thanks to H2G2.

Did I at least get second best :P

In my opinion, yes. If you haven't heard the original radio series, I advise you to seek it out; it's brilliant. :D

Your OC is awesome, very believable in my opinion.

My blender can blend anything (and anypony O_o) except a nokia phone :P

my-bullet-proof-vest-nokia.jpg

I see what you did there. ;-)

Yeah, for some reason I always try to make my OC's as canon as possible. There are times when I go completely overboard. Like with one of my older OC's called Butterscotch. He could fly and use magic...without a horn and walk bi-pedal, and was a colt but still didn't have a cutie mark. XD He was friends with everyone. Yeah...I Go mode'd him.

my-bullet-proof-vest-nokia.jpg

I see what you did there. ;-)

Yeah, for some reason I always try to make my OC's as canon as possible. There are times when I go completely overboard. Like with one of my older OC's called Butterscotch. He could fly and use magic...without a horn and walk bi-pedal, and was a colt but still didn't have a cutie mark. XD He was friends with everyone. Yeah...I Go mode'd him.

I also make my OC's as cannon as can be as well, now that you mention it it is pretty weird, then again I am a weird person :P

This butterscotch character would be lyras best friend seeing as he/she could walk bi pedal and all :D

Magic without a horn? BLASPHEMY!

• Like 1