Boom here. Apple Boom!

AppleBoom

About Myself: Music, music music. That's what I'm all about! I love the drops of dubstep to the guitar riffs of rock. What could be better? Pony music of course! My favorite artists(pony wise) are WoodenToaster, Foozgooz(however you spell that) and Makkon6. Great artists, I hope to be as good as them someday..

I'm new here, and want to start saring the love of wubs to everyone! Once I start making some sweet drops, I'll be sure to share them here!

How I found Canterlot.com: Referred from FiM

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Checked it out after being referenced in GAme Informer

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I look forward to getting to know you all!

It's catchy, but his lyrics in it are meh at best. Typical affair with no really good wordplay bar the usual one-hit line wonder ("Your girl she's a jump off, I hope she land feet first"). It features Big Sean, who manages to more or less show up Lil Wayne in his own song (in my opinion). If you're not a real big fan I wouldn't recommend it.

It's catchy, but his lyrics in it are meh at best. Typical affair with no really good wordplay bar the usual one-hit line wonder ("Your girl she's a jump off, I hope she land feet first"). It features Big Sean, who manages to more or less show up Lil Wayne in his own song (in my opinion). If you're not a real big fan I wouldn't recommend it.

Oh. Okay. I think Ah'll tell mah' friend's but steer clear of it mesel'f.

Thanks for the warning. :)

Music lover eh? AWESOME!

I personally like everything from Classical to electronica! Jazz, swing, blues, rock and trance are probably my favorites though, in terms of genre. And most recently electroswing. Granted I have a strict policy of not segregating my music into genre in my mind. I just keep it at "good" and "bad."

Hopefully we can get along :D

I'm Star Swirl the Bearded. Resident mad science pony. Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you enjoy it here!

Music lover eh? AWESOME!

I personally like everything from Classical to electronica! Jazz, swing, blues, rock and trance are probably my favorites though, in terms of genre. And most recently electroswing. Granted I have a strict policy of not segregating my music into genre in my mind. I just keep it at "good" and "bad."

Hopefully we can get along :D

I'm Star Swirl the Bearded. Resident mad science pony. Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you enjoy it here!

I love a lot of those too! ill bet we will get along swimmingly!

howdy welcome ta canterlot. if ya need anythin lemme know

I will thank you!

Welcome, welcome, welcome to Canterlot!!! :D

Do you sir, happen to like steampunk?

Welcome to Canterlot, I hope you have an amazing time :smug: I LOVE music too, I like rock and metal! Do you know Sixx:A.M. or Black Veil Brides or Avenged Sevenfold or Motley Crue or Guns N' Roses or Evanescence??? :D

Dancing with Mr. Brownstone......

Love Guns N' Roses!

Bat country is my fab by AV7

And, of course, Bring me to life, evanessence

Love Guns N' Roses!

Love Guns N' Roses!