Lyra Harpstrings, coming through!

Harpstrings

About Myself: Well, my two favourite shows are Game of Thrones and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Excellent combination, wouldn't you agree? I'm quite new to forum RP, but not RP itself. I play on an RP server on World of Warcraft, so I see myself as ready for forum RP.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found Canterlot.com by searching up "mlp rp" on Google. I thought it was about time.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Again, I thought it was about time that I see what all the buzz is about, and I eventually grew to love the show. I have discovered that some of my friends actually like MLP, and as of late I have been trying to get them to continue watching the new show, bribing them with miniature character statues and everlasting friendship and hugs.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to read all about me. If you give me a warm welcome, I will promise everlasting Lyra hoof-claps.

I've actually never heard of that belief. I'll look into it, and then I'll get back to you. :P

She's about to clap, I know it. Just give her a second...

EDIT: It's difficult to tell if a background pony is obsessed with something without them saying anything. It sounds like a very interesting idea to incorporate into RP, though. :)

The night is dark and full of ponies*

Yes, I do actually know of Doctor Who and Supernatural. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find the time to be watching 4 excellent shows. :[ However, a couple of my friends (yes, the ones mentioned in my first post), DO watch Doctor Who and occasionally fangirl (yes, it's a verb now) to the extent that I have to leave to be able to hear my own thoughts. My parents watch and enjoy the show Supernatural and have tried to get me to watch it on several occasions. Sometimes it even worked. :P

I thought this thread needed more wub too.

The night is dark and full of ponies*

Yes, I do actually know of Doctor Who and Supernatural. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find the time to be watching 4 excellent shows. :[ However, a couple of my friends (yes, the ones mentioned in my first post), DO watch Doctor Who and occasionally fangirl (yes, it's a verb now) to the extent that I have to leave to be able to hear my own thoughts. My parents watch and enjoy the show Supernatural and have tried to get me to watch it on several occasions. Sometimes it even worked. :P

I thought this thread needed more wub too.

Yes! :smug: Couple more questions, do ya like music? If ya do, do ya also ave a fave genre? I like rock and metal :20:

Yes! :smug: Couple more questions, do ya like music? If ya do, do ya also ave a fave genre? I like rock and metal :20:

I love music, but I'm afraid I can't pinpoint my favourite genre. I enjoy all sorts of music. Well, excluding dubstep and rap. I don't classify that as music.

I love music, but I'm afraid I can't pinpoint my favourite genre. I enjoy all sorts of music. Well, excluding dubstep and rap. I don't classify that as music.

Everyone has their own opinions tho, like me for example - I usually like any rock and any any metal, hate everything else and only like one screamo band (I usually hate screamo)

Everyone has their own opinions tho, like me for example - I usually like any rock and any any metal, hate everything else and only like one screamo band (I usually hate screamo)

I don't very much enjoy intense music, unless I use it as a pump-up song for something.