Borderlands 2

Chonico

I tried to get the money to save up for it but i won't be able to. I'll have to wait for October 1st and also get RE6 at the same time while i'm at it. Unless i can ask my mom next week when she gets paid and she if she'll buy me Borderlands 2.

So it's actually pre-loading on my computer as I type, and I can't wait for it to be playable. Probably going to play as Salvador (Gunzerker) for singleplayer, and wind up playing on multiplayer with whoever makes the best medic (if BL1 is any indication, then the Soldier in this one [Axton?] is going to be the best medic).

Also, the Mechromancer. She's not going to be day-one DLC, but darn it I want to play as her.

So it's actually pre-loading on my computer as I type, and I can't wait for it to be playable. Probably going to play as Salvador (Gunzerker) for singleplayer, and wind up playing on multiplayer with whoever makes the best medic (if BL1 is any indication, then the Soldier in this one [Axton?] is going to be the best medic).

Also, the Mechromancer. She's not going to be day-one DLC, but darn it I want to play as her.

Mechromancer? where can I find her skill tree?

I think mayas gonna be an alt o mine

You-Are-Not-Alone.jpg

Yay!

Light weights, when i got dark souls i stayed in for so long I turned red boned and couldnt go outside without shades for a week.

Same thing happened to me whren I got skyrim, I didn't see the sun for 2 days I'm not even joking.

Anyways I'm playing as Salvador for multi and axton for single player.