helo helo :3

Zeph

hey everypony, I'm Zeph! I tend to go by a longer name online, but it seems everyone has a hard time spelling it and pronouncing it. anyways, I'm just a guy who's a huge fan of vidja games (specifically nintendo). I enjoy drawing and painting, playing multiplayer games (especially fighting games like MvC3, SSF4, and brawl) and technilogy in general. I'm currently 19 (going on 20 in a few weeks actually!) and I live in Tacoland. hmm... I guess that's about it. if I missed something, feel free to ask!

Hello and Welcome to the world of Equestria! Our forums here are still warming up to all the new guests but I'm sure we will all find a home here. Now that you've officially introduced yourself be sure to check out the Equestrian Rules! And while you're in the "getting started" area you might wanna take a look at some freebie graphics if you find yourself bored with your current icon.

If you're into RPing and want to help get the ball rolling faster in that area for big adventures and epic quests be sure to stop in the Questions and Suggestions area to add your ideas in the map making process and species list. C:

We hope you stick around!

Haha... Tacoland...

what's my favorite? to be honest, I can't decide! I can probably separate my list to consoles and top 3...

NES: Super Mario 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros

SNES: Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country, Mario Allstars+Mario World

N64: Kirby 64, SSB, LoZ:OoT, Donkey Kong 64 (had to add 4 here)

GCN: SSBM, Star Fox Assault, Metroid Prime

Wii: Brawl (modded with Brawl- or Project M), Metroid Prime 3, Twilight Princess

and my current game obsessions are Minecraft and MvC3

I would add more, but then this list would be too long... ^^;

I'll be sure to check out those sections mocha :3