Hello Mares and Gentlecolt!

silentsongbird

Hello everypony! Songbird here to announce her arrival. I'm soo excited to meet everypony and Colt! Please don't be afraid to talk to me :) I'm very shy at first (especially in person) but once we get to know eachother better, I'll warm up to you pretty fast. I love to sing, as you may have guessed, and find it a great way to express my feelings, wether it be I'm depressed, excited about something, or just want to share my happiness! I hope we can get to know eachother, and have many days to share memories in the future. If you ever want to talk to me, by all means, just leave me a message and I promise to answer when I can :) If you ever, ever need somepony to talk to, leave me to the task, and I will share my humble advice and best encouraging words. Untill we meet again, toodle-loo! <3

your friend,

Songbird

Edited by silentsongbird

howdy welcome ta canterlot if ya need anythin lemme know. optimist huh? need more of those. specially with me lurkin round makin people's days spoil (but that's for another time) a singer too? ah we are many. i sing as well. anywho, im not interesting. enjoy it here.

Do you write songs and sing or is it just a sing whatever comes to mind kind of thing? And out of curiosity, 'cuz you didn't say so, is your favorite pony Fluttershy? I like to sing too but i'm ridiculously shy about it. only one person on the whole planet has heard me sing for real. :oops:

It's been such a long time since I've made a proper greeting...

Greetings, welcome to Canterlot, open-hoofed!

I strongly believe you'll find anything you need in creativity section when it comes to music or singing. You're more than welcome here because you're special and unique. Like everypony around here!

Enjoy your stay to the fullest.

PS: Singing is such a controversial thing. Some say they wish I'd stop singing (family ;D), but most friends actually says I'm a good singer. But I know it simply depends on song you choose.