Whitefeather

About Myself: Um, hi... I am very nice, kind, and caring.... o/////o ....

How I found Canterlot.com: I... Uhm... L-Looked it up...?

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw it while browsing through OnDemand while visiting my real dad 'cause my parents split up...

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity

[colour=#d3d3d3]//Gulp.~ [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]U-Uhm, hello... Nice to, uhm, meet you [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]everypony[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]..... My name is [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] and I uhm, would like to be friends if you don't mind.... I'm very [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]kind[/colour][colour=#ffa07a], and I don't do bad things to people... I'm really [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]nice[/colour][colour=#ffa07a], and I love to [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]draw[/colour][colour=#ffa07a], and [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]bake[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]... S-So, I might bake you [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]something[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] or draw you [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]something[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] if you'd like... I get along with [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]colts[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] better than I get along with fillys but uhm, I wouldn't mind making lots of [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]new friends[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]...I-I do love [/colour][colour=#00ffff]role-playing[/colour][colour=#ffa07a], so... Yeah.[/colour] [colour=#d3d3d3]//Blush.~[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]

Director_Genndy_Tartakovsky_Unveils_Sneak_Peek_Hotel_Transylvania_1340811683.jpg[/colour]

Hello, welcome to..sniff...Canterlot...the greatest city in the land of Equestria...Its pleasure to have you here! I'm Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short, once again, it's a pleasure.

We have plenty of artist and a wonderful creativity section. I'm sure everypony would love to see your art work (drawing or baking :D). As for baking, I can't bake at all. :cry: Although I have been trying to make a pancake shaped like Twilight Sparkle for quite sometime though.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

I assume you've seen Hotel Transylvania then? What did you think?

Hello! U-Um, yes, I have... It was very funny though I did not see the whole thing... :sad:

[colour=#000000]

Hello, welcome to..sniff...Canterlot...the greatest city in the land of Equestria...Its pleasure to have you here! I'm Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short, once again, it's a pleasure.

We have plenty of artists and a wonderful [/colour][colour=#000000]Creativity Section[/colour][colour=#000000]. I'm sure everypony would love to see your art work (drawing or baking :D). [/colour]

[colour=#000000]As for baking, I can't bake at all. :cry: Although I have been trying to make a pancake shaped like Twilight Sparkle for quite sometime though.

[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]Oooh, um, I see... Thankies for the warm welcome, you guys are awesome. [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] cried tears of joy and gave [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]everypony[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] a shy hug.~ :scream:[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]I-I'll bake you something, I swear... :sad: [/colour]

Welcome to... Canterlot! You can call me Cat :)

Just out of curiosity, do you have a fave genre of music? Do you watch any anime?

[colour=#FFA07A]U-Um, yes, actually I do... I watch [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Naruto, Inuyasha. Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Tokyo Mew Mew, Chi's New Home, Bleach, One Piece...[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]Um, all that good stuff... S-Suggest a few? [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]Also, uhm, nu... I love all music, but I really like [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]LIGHTS[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] music... ;)[/colour]

Hi. Welcome to Canterlot. All your baked goods belong to us :razz:

[colour=#FFA07A]Oh, well, um, okay... Even though I like to give my [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]baked[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] goods to people I love and they're my [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]friends[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]... :( [/colour]

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

[colour=#FFA07A]Thank you [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]so much[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]! :halo: [/colour]

Hi there! Welcome! Shuffle and boogie!

[colour=#FFA07A]Than[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]kies[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]! :kissy:[/colour]

Greetings! Have you ever done any RP in the past, I wonder?

[colour=#ffa07a]I have, and I'd love to [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]role-play[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] with you if you like! ;) [/colour]

• Like 2

[colour=#FFA07A]Oooh, um, I see... Thankies for the warm welcome, you guys are awesome. [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] cried tears of joy and gave [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]everypony[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] a shy hug.~

:scream:[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]I-I'll bake you something, I swear...

:sad: [/colour]

tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg

So, freggin'...[colour=#EE82EE]CUTE![/colour]

And you watch anime as well! You'll fit in great around here! ;) Have you ever heard of an anime called Fairy Tail? How about Mermaid Bride?

[colour=#282828]Eureka 7, Samurai Champloo, Girls Bravo, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Hayate the Combat Butler, Highschool of the Dead, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Soul Eater, Code Geass, FLCL, Tegami Batchi: Letter Bee, Hidamari Sketch, Rosario + Vampire, Air Gear, Baka and Test, Demon King, Daimao, Darker Than Black, Eden of the East, Kaze no Stigma, Black Butler, Trigun, Afro Samurai, Chobits, Line Barrels of Iron, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Lucky Star, Hellsing, Mushi-Shi, Ranma 1/2, Shuffle!, Sgt. Frog, Black Blood Brothers, Tsubasa, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Case Closed, Devil May Cry, Gun X Sword, Kanon, Sekirei, Sonic X, Spice and Wolf, Zatch Bell!, Ah! My Goddess, Black Cat, Happy Happy Clover, Onegai! My Melody, Hamtaro, Hikaru no Go, MAR, Nabari no Ou, Negima!?: Magister Negi Magi, Please Teacher!, School Rumble, Witchblade, XXXHolic, Love Hina, Kirby, Nana, Buso Renkin, and Hell Girl...(takes deep breath)...any of those?! :D[/colour]

tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg

So, freggin'...[colour=#EE82EE]CUTE![/colour]

And you watch anime as well! You'll fit in great around here! ;) Have you ever heard of an anime called Fairy Tail? How about Mermaid Bride?

[colour=#282828]Eureka 7, Samurai Champloo, Girls Bravo, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Hayate the Combat Butler, Highschool of the Dead, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Soul Eater, Code Geass, FLCL, Tegami Batchi: Letter Bee, Hidamari Sketch, Rosario + Vampire, Air Gear, Baka and Test, Demon King, Daimao, Darker Than Black, Eden of the East, Kaze no Stigma, Black Butler, Trigun, Afro Samurai, Chobits, Line Barrels of Iron, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Lucky Star, Hellsing, Mushi-Shi, Ranma 1/2, Shuffle!, Sgt. Frog, Black Blood Brothers, Tsubasa, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Case Closed, Devil May Cry, Gun X Sword, Kanon, Sekirei, Sonic X, Spice and Wolf, Zatch Bell!, Ah! My Goddess, Black Cat, Happy Happy Clover, Onegai! My Melody, Hamtaro, Hikaru no Go, MAR, Nabari no Ou, Negima!?: Magister Negi Magi, Please Teacher!, School Rumble, Witchblade, XXXHolic, Love Hina, Kirby, Nana, Buso Renkin, and Hell Girl...(takes deep breath)...any of those?! :D[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]Uhm, w-what's [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]cute[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]...? M-Me? No way, I-I'm just like every other pony else! ^ / / / ^ I'll c-certainly look into all of those but... U-Uhm, I've watched [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]quite[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] a few...[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Highschool Of The Dead, Soul Eater, Code Geass, Rosario + Vampire, Demon King Daimao, Darker Than Black, Afro Samurai, Chobits, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Lucky Star, Hellsing, Black Blood Brothers, Dance In The Vampire Bund, Devil May Cry, Sekirei, Spice And Wolf, Black Cat, Nabari No Ou, Boys Over Flowers, Tokyo Mew Mew, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Elfen Lied, A World That Only God Knows, Beelzebub, Queens Blade, Sword Art Online, Hakuoki Reimeiroku, Black Rock Shooter, The Sacred Blacksmith [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]and[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] Witchblade.[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]I-I'll be sure to watch the ones I haven't![/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]U-Um, yes, actually I do... I watch [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Naruto, Inuyasha. Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Tokyo Mew Mew, Chi's New Home, Bleach, One Piece...[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]Um, all that good stuff... S-Suggest a few? [/colour][colour=#FFA07A] [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]Also, uhm, nu... I love all music, but I really like [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]LIGHTS[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] music...

;)[/colour]

Hi I like lights as well I hope we getto be friends!

[colour=#FFA07A]Um, all that good stuff... S-Suggest a few? [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]Also, uhm, nu... I love all music, but I really like [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]LIGHTS[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] music... ;)[/colour]

I love to watch One Piece, I'm currently on episode 54 It's the only anime I watch really...

I like rock and metal music, my fave bands are on my profile (I only really listen to 2 of them)

I love to watch One Piece, I'm currently on episode 54 It's the only anime I watch really...

I like rock and metal music, my fave bands are on my profile (I only really listen to 2 of them)

[colour=#FFA07A]U-Um, I see! I like rock, too, but... U-Uhm, you know, I'm willing to give anything a try...[/colour]

One piece is great! I don't watch the show much but I have read all the manga up to the current stuff released in Canada. And metal music is great

• Like 1